The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Any bros in HCM for the next few days wanna go for luxury massage in D7? Wanna try booking the villa but need minimal number of pax. Interested please PM
Old Yesterday, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

I have a telegram group with people going Saigon for this week. We are mainly creating this group for KTV/Pub/Bar/Clubbing activities that might be better if we have more number of people going. Be it for safety or splitting to lower the cost. We are all tourists and not organiser or anything nor gaining anything. Those interested can PM ur telegram for me to add u into the group. Indicate ur name/age/race/first timer or not.

There are basic rules when joining the outings like some cost is shared and individual cost is paid urself. As we are all first time meeting up it is better to be more clear cut regarding the costing. I'm not the organiser nor leading just a member. So more discussion will be in the group chat. Just ensure you are not some weirdo or freeloader will do.
Old Yesterday, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post

There are basic rules when joining the outings like some cost is shared and individual cost is paid urself. As we are all first time meeting up it is better to be more clear cut regarding the costing. I'm not the organiser nor leading just a member. So more discussion will be in the group chat. Just ensure you are not some weirdo or freeloader will do.
how to ensure anyone joining you is not a weirdo or freeloader...how to enure you are not the organiser...

So why bother to come to sbf to fish for members..

IMO - I encouraged all bros to open your eyes and ears before joinging any group...no free lunch in this world...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old Yesterday, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
how to ensure anyone joining you is not a weirdo or freeloader...how to enure you are not the organiser...

IMO - I encouraged all bros to open your eyes and ears before joinging any group...no free lunch in this world...
His telegram group should be he's the organiser? Nothing wrong to be organiser as long as he's honest in his intentions and if he earn something from it then need to let everyone know also. Also set budgets, some kaki maybe ok to spend $2-5k Sgd a night and open bottle $20k a room, some maybe less etc. Normally gatherings like this best to meet up before the trip and get to know each other, those who can click then go together, always a big challenge when not everyone can get along, good luck to the trip ��
Old Yesterday, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
His telegram group should be he's the organiser? Nothing wrong to be organiser as long as he's honest in his intentions and if he earn something from it then need to let everyone know also. Also set budgets, some kaki maybe ok to spend $2-5k Sgd a night and open bottle $20k a room, some maybe less etc. Normally gatherings like this best to meet up before the trip and get to know each other, those who can click then go together, always a big challenge when not everyone can get along, good luck to the trip ��
I am confirm not the organiser. This group is just set up to pour in ideas and see where to go. I don't decide where to go. Based on voting only. As for budget, I don't consider myself rich will just play like local there or normal tourist there. Don't wanna be carrot and won't pay more and inflate prices. Anyway we already have a group. Just asking for those going this week and alone if feel left out and no where or dunno where to go can join in if there are activites. Not necessary must join the activity as we also have our own activities to do.
Old Yesterday, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 13
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

hear hear

that guy macam prata king, good luck to those that believe him

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
Any bros in HCM for the next few days wanna go for luxury massage in D7? Wanna try booking the villa but need minimal number of pax. Interested please PM
You don’t need the minimum number for pool room if u sign up for free member. I saw the photos for the pool villa, think the bedrooms are not really separated by proper wall & door, right? It’s not like the Thai soapies. Must find bros that are more the exhibitionist type I think.
Old Today, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
I am confirm not the organiser. This group is just set up to pour in ideas and see where to go. I don't decide where to go. Based on voting only. As for budget, I don't consider myself rich will just play like local there or normal tourist there. Don't wanna be carrot and won't pay more and inflate prices. Anyway we already have a group. Just asking for those going this week and alone if feel left out and no where or dunno where to go can join in if there are activites. Not necessary must join the activity as we also have our own activities to do.
Good luck bro. So far I noticed that HCMC got many massage spas, just do a search on Telegram and get the premium Telegram version with translation add-on if tired of copy & pasting onto google translate.

Think large numbers r advantageous mainly for KTVs. 27th April to 1st May is holiday period so have to book early. Also some will be charging xtra 10% holiday surcharge.

Anyway good to explore, the HCMC scene seems to have a lot of opportunities. Just not that much info online but we just try to help each other lah.
Old Today, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
premier88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro. Newbies to HCM scene, virgin trip to HCM upcoming month. Glance thru this thread, need guidance what is gaito, where can access, google it but in viet language, totally lost. How to book the gal thru gaito? What is the modus operandi. Unable to find this mobile app to download? Any English version? Able to find Zalo, is it a better option than gaito? Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1