The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 22
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
I have done a quick currency conversion from Kips to S$. At that time, we got slightly more than 1 million Kips for 100S$. As a matter of fact, the prices for ST/LT had dipped only slightly but we had benefited from the huge devaluation of the Laotian Kips.
so the exchange rate is almost similar to S$ to IDR...
will try explore this new frontier...
thanks...
Old 21-09-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Dear Brudders,

I read the posts snd find this interesting.

Please teach me how to go to Loas from Singapore cos I'm interested to go there.

Also, please teach me how to "up" the points cos i forgot already since long time away from forum.

Third, please teach me how to post pictures also.

Thank you brudders.
Old 21-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Dear Brudders,

I read the posts snd find this interesting.

Please teach me how to go to Loas from Singapore cos I'm interested to go there.

Also, please teach me how to "up" the points cos i forgot already since long time away from forum.

Third, please teach me how to post pictures also.

Thank you brudders.
First you find a flight...if you big budget...just fly SQ...sure have flight to Vientiane...

To learn how to up points...just click here...
https://samsforum.store/showpost.php?p=1447237&postcount=2

Go ahead up try to up my points and I shall up you back...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-09-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

I saw youtube, another nice place to visit is "Tully Irish Pub & Restaurant".
This place have live band plus food and seems very crowded. Its listed in google map. About 15 mins by taxi from the Night market.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 25-09-2022 at 12:20 PM.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Typhoon Noru had weakened to a tropical storm and will hit Laos...stay safe if you are here....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-09-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in town free can hit me up, will be in Vientiane today to Sunday. Cheers
Old 29-09-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I saw youtube, another nice place to visit is "Tully Irish Pub & Restaurant".
This place have live band plus food and seems very crowded. Its listed in google map. About 15 mins by taxi from the Night market.
Previously they were located by the Mekong River (just 50m) from night market.
They closed and have since relocated to this new location. Notable landmarks nearby are the Qube Hotel and That Luang Lake.
This is more of a mingle and try to get yourself lucky joint. Nothing like the old Bor Pen Nyang where you go in and it's full of FLs.
Old 03-10-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quick update for the bros going to Sanjiang Ktv and Zi Jin Cheng. Both places charge in rmb. Yes, you can pay in kip, but the exchange rate the ktv quote is really bad. Can be something like 20% different from market rate, if i don't remember wrongly. Its better to go loaded with rmb before going to those places to play.

The exchange rate quoted by both joints can be far from market rates. Apparently, sgd can be used to change for kip. Google for this money changer "Khamsy". Its quite a distance from Sanjiang, but they give a super good rate for sgd to kip and usd to kip. They are apparently very reputable. I was there on Sun and there was a small crowd of ang mo and locals queueing.

In any case, bring enough money, esp RMB else you will be in for a surprise. I got a shock, when I did my excel.... apparently the gap in the exchange rate was so wide. Those china joints made quite a bit from fx anytime, if you don't bring your rmb.

Still, you need the kip if going around in the city and outside of sanjiang.
Old 05-10-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
......... Google for this money changer "Khamsy". Its quite a distance from Sanjiang, but they give a super good rate for sgd to kip and usd to kip. They are apparently very reputable. I was there on Sun and there was a small crowd of ang mo and locals queueing.

Another money changer that accept Singapore dollars is at this place not very far from the riverside, google map coordinates 17.965213, 102.605918.

The rate I received in Sept 2022 was sg$1 = 11,000 kips

Old 07-10-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Another money changer that accept Singapore dollars is at this place not very far from the riverside, google map coordinates 17.965213, 102.605918.

The rate I received in Sept 2022 was sg$1 = 11,000 kips
Thanks for the update,
btw do sanjiang take baht as well?
at least it's good to know there's some shops that takes SGD now.
i used to change for the provision shop next to walkman for USD.
wonder if that shop is still open. their USD rates are very good and usually on par or higher than the FX rates. pre covid years, what i changed in SGD the loss is usually recoup back when i change at that shop.

Anyway i will be going back to laos in dec 13-17
any bros going during that time can drop a pm and we try to chiong together
Old 09-10-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
The exchange rate quoted by both joints can be far from market rates. Apparently, sgd can be used to change for kip. Google for this money changer "Khamsy". Its quite a distance from Sanjiang, but they give a super good rate for sgd to kip and usd to kip. They are apparently very reputable. I was there on Sun and there was a small crowd of ang mo and locals queueing.
Bro it's the khamsy money exchange next to talat sao market?
also what's the girl rate in rmb n in kip?
thanks in advance.
Old 09-10-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
thanks in advance.
Hi Bro Kwaychup,
The money changer on the RHS of Talat Sao Shopping Centre, when facing Aung Sang Ave, gives very good rate for S$, more than 1.1M kip for 100S$. After Covid-19, only one shop is still operating there and it is next to the supermarket. I noted that Laotians preferred USD, you may even get close to 2 million kip for 100 USD. USD seems to be the currency of choice for rich Laotians.
As for ST and LT rates, it is between 300 to 600 kips depending on where you get your bookings. Better girls cost up to 1 million kips per night, still below 100S$. I have not used RMB so far and may investigate using it in my next trip to Lao but USD is still the best currency. Cheers.
Old 09-10-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
dearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Hi Bro Kwaychup,
The money changer on the RHS of Talat Sao Shopping Centre, when facing Aung Sang Ave, gives very good rate for S$, more than 1.1M kip for 100S$. After Covid-19, only one shop is still operating there and it is next to the supermarket. I noted that Laotians preferred USD, you may even get close to 2 million kip for 100 USD. USD seems to be the currency of choice for rich Laotians.
As for ST and LT rates, it is between 300 to 600 kips depending on where you get your bookings. Better girls cost up to 1 million kips per night, still below 100S$. I have not used RMB so far and may investigate using it in my next trip to Lao but USD is still the best currency. Cheers.
I came back from Vientiane a couple of days ago, and am happy to report that the chicken farms near ASEAN road are still alive. I posted a pin on the location some time back in this thread, and it is the same location. I saw about 4-5 shops with about 6 girls each.

The craziest thing is that I was quote 400k kip overnight at this location. Holy shit. That's 35 sgd. Way cheaper than any other review here. I think the reason is that (1) I was staying in a nearby hotel and didn't even bother to get a cab/tuktuk/loca, and just walked over, so there wasn't a driver to take commission and (2) there was a light drizzle so possibly bad business. My experience may be special.

The only other thing to add is that there are a lot of shops in or around the Chinatown area. I counted at least 7 different shops. If you're not sure where they are, just walk around the Chinatown area in the night and someone will confirm give you a namecard. In my case I also made friends with one of the OKTs and when I didn't like his stock he brought me around on a motorcycle to see other locations. Prices are quite standard for the China MPs - 300rmb ST 500/600 LT - can bargain I think. The girls in the China MPs in my opinion give slightly better service, especially the ones who can speak some Chinese as they can understand what you are saying. A lot of them also have chinese boyfriends. I keep seeing them text their chinese boyfriends in between shots in my room
Old 09-10-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
thanks in advance.
Bro,
https://goo.$$/maps/YEhHjoniekT88ZoG9

Girl at sanjiang ktv and zhi zhi jing chen rate same in rmb. 200 rmb sit and 600 rmb, correct me if i'm wrong. What I realise is if you arrange with the girl direct, the rate can be much cheaper. eg, 600 rmb is 120 sgd, but if you arrange direct you could get cheaper and they stay longer. This one depending on your nego skills.

Kip rate apparently fluctuates daily depending on rmb to kip. This one the ktv will advise, once u get the bill.
Old 09-10-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the update,
btw do sanjiang take baht as well?
at least it's good to know there's some shops that takes SGD now.
i used to change for the provision shop next to walkman for USD.
wonder if that shop is still open. their USD rates are very good and usually on par or higher than the FX rates. pre covid years, what i changed in SGD the loss is usually recoup back when i change at that shop.

Anyway i will be going back to laos in dec 13-17
any bros going during that time can drop a pm and we try to chiong together
From my old bird kaki, baht is acceptable cos rate similar to kip. This one you need double confirm.

With the kip so badly depreciated, better to pay in kip than rmb. Remember to bring excess rmb, esp if you are going to the china joints to cheong, so you don't get short changed from their fx rate.

ps: i am planning with a kaki t make a trip in dec. if can coincide, can meet for kopi n some beer.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1