The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-10-2022, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

the $150 price point for BBBJ and $200 for a "deeper" BBBJ is terrible value. based on your description, probably neither a looker or great body.
bring your money elsewhere in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra777 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/simi-massage/

Just finished a session with her.
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 36E
RTM: maybe
Massage: Sensual and knows to touch the senstitive areas

Overall a very friendly ML. She is a bit on the plump side and looks are above average. I guess this is what happens if you keep working for 3 months without going out. She will be here for 2 years and shares a flat with another ML. There is a shuang fei option but i didnt ask for the price. I opt for the 150 package with bbbj but finds the duration of the bbbj a bit short. She also offered 200 for a deeper bj she claims but I did not chose that. After the shower, she let me rest on the pillow nested on her thighs and massage my head.
Session overall was good but i may explore more before returning.

P.S the pillow that she bought for 99 was damn gd to lie on lol
Old 07-10-2022, 06:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any Bro can advise what happen to arrisa. I can’t find her is SGL. Is she still in town.

Thanks
Old 07-10-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Any latest FR on tang tang ? Can't seem to find any.
Shes's still good as before. Don't think she need any more publicity in my perspective.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/kiki-massage/ For this ML, totally no FR except my previous post. But she confirm is head tunner and good figure except that she non full nude
Old 07-10-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
lol try google the upside down hp numbers in the pics. you will see their ads.
小三 & 克拉拉seems cute got try?
Haha.
Old 07-10-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
lol try google the upside down hp numbers in the pics. you will see their ads.
I am more concern about the bro numbers below. Hope they are for chonging.
Old 07-10-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
the $150 price point for BBBJ and $200 for a "deeper" BBBJ is terrible value. based on your description, probably neither a looker or great body.
Agree... also deeper or not depends on if the dick is long or not.

Zara
Old 07-10-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
I am more concern about the bro numbers below. Hope they are for chonging.
Yep man, like that hp number exposed liao
Old 07-10-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She is a bit on the plump side and looks are above average.

I opt for the 150 package with bbbj but finds the duration of the bbbj a bit short. She also offered 200 for a deeper bj she claims but I did not chose that.
Quote:
Bui bui , average looks and likes to BS and scam. I'd avoid big time too.

150 is shallow bbbj and 200 for deeper bbbj? Simi bloody rubbish is this!? Hahaha
Old 07-10-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3865 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bui bui , average looks and likes to BS and scam. I'd avoid big time too.

150 is shallow bbbj and 200 for deeper bbbj? Simi bloody rubbish is this!? Hahaha
That why her name is Simi Hahaha
Old 07-10-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I opt for the 150 package with bbbj but finds the duration of the bbbj a bit short. She also offered 200 for a deeper bj she claims but I did not chose that
this one huge red flag to avoid. where got such thing as 200 for deeper bj. isit 100 for the tip, 150 for half the shaft, 200 for full dt? what if the bro dick small, got discount?

was planning to complete the cycle of the location by visiting her and the remaining lady there that i havent tried before. seems like its a definite skip now
Old 07-10-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3865 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just finished a session with her.
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 36E
RTM: maybe
Massage: Sensual and knows to touch the senstitive areas

Overall a very friendly ML. She is a bit on the plump side and looks are above average. I guess this is what happens if you keep working for 3 months without going out. She will be here for 2 years and shares a flat with another ML. There is a shuang fei option but i didnt ask for the price. I opt for the 150 package with bbbj but finds the duration of the bbbj a bit short. She also offered 200 for a deeper bj she claims but I did not chose that. After the shower, she let me rest on the pillow nested on her thighs and massage my head.
Session overall was good but i may explore more before returning.

If my kukubird very small, izit she will refund me at least $20?
Old 07-10-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 7
Xtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ya. Not going to return.
Old 07-10-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Memory foam pillow? What brand? That's the only thing that pigued my interest
Old 07-10-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Who are the good bbbj ones now? To me Anan is top quality but the rest are a cut below. Anyone else up to her standard?
Old 07-10-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
Shes's still good as before. Don't think she need any more publicity in my perspective.
Agree on that. Especially after the hoohaa when her ad appear in SLG.
Everyone chiong long enough know is YMMV.
I have difficulty getting my fav time slot w her unfortunately coz I only have specific free time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1