The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Oldmanliaola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
visit one massage spa at Alexandra C M, some thai message

total damage $68 + $100

very expensive, I must say the svc is real good, not a time watcher

but I wun be going back anytime soon

the price is too much
Is it the OWO shop?
Old 28-09-2022, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
I went there few days ago the shop is still opened. So fast closed down liao.
Ya confirmed closed down shop cleared off liao. Last time the shop open till 11pm, I rmb 10pm+ still went there for full services.
Old 04-10-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

This area dead town liao ah… popped by for shoe shopping and saw that left two OWO shops on L3. The Malay ML was available but not my type.. sianz…. At AV the Viet shop also gone liao become ID shop.
Old 04-10-2022, 03:27 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
This area dead town liao ah… popped by for shoe shopping and saw that left two OWO shops on L3. The Malay ML was available but not my type.. sianz…. At AV the Viet shop also gone liao become ID shop.
There's another OWO shop just few units away from the Viet shop at AV. I never try yet.
Old 04-10-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

What is OWO?

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 04-10-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Oldmanliaola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscenek2 View Post
What is OWO?
One women operation
Old 05-10-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
the malay ml fat and ugly?
Old 06-10-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
bigboithiccc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigboithiccc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Have been a silent reader for some time now and tried a few joints that other bros have recommended. Wanted to share on my latest experience at a place nearby and decided to use this thread as this spa has been mentioned before.

Q***n S**
ML: S****a
Massage: 8/10
Looks: 8/10 similar to photo
Body: 7/10 good figure but not for boob lovers
Dmg: $68 + $50 higher entry but location is convenient for me

First visit: She is very chatty and easy to talk to. Massage was great. Slept like a baby that night lol. When reach leg, open my legs bigger. Some light brushes and turn around. After some time she lay next to me and pop GQ and agreed. Started her slow and sensual HJ. Test water for roaming and she ask if want to top up to roam inside for 3R but declined so just roam outside. Exploded after some time and she ended with head massage.

Second visit: Was feeling for a slow and sensual release so came back. As usual she was chatty and friendly. Come to HJ, she took my hand and put it on her butt. Test water to roam inside and she playfully said butt is enough. Time to time slip my hand inside her shirt. Asked her to slow down so I can enjoy for a longer time, and she whispered she take it as a challenge to make to cum faster. Eventually exploded.

Third visit: The usual stuff. But this time round no GQ asked. After good teasing massage, she auto put me into HDLY position (her thighs below my thighs) and started the deed. Occasionally reached for her boobs. Surrendered and fired my shots. This was my first HDLY experience and absolutely loved it.

rtm??? yes but not so often as entry is higher.
Old 07-10-2022, 11:10 AM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboithiccc View Post
Have been a silent reader for some time now and tried a few joints that other bros have recommended. Wanted to share on my latest experience at a place nearby and decided to use this thread as this spa has been mentioned before.

Q***n S**

First visit: She is very chatty and easy to talk to. Massage was great. Slept like a baby that night lol. When reach leg, open my legs bigger. Some light brushes and turn around. After some time she lay next to me and pop GQ and agreed. Started her slow and sensual HJ. Test water for roaming and she ask if want to top up to roam inside for 3R but declined so just roam outside. Exploded after some time and she ended with head massage.

Second visit: Was feeling for a slow and sensual release so came back. As usual she was chatty and friendly. Come to HJ, she took my hand and put it on her butt. Test water to roam inside and she playfully said butt is enough. Time to time slip my hand inside her shirt. Asked her to slow down so I can enjoy for a longer time, and she whispered she take it as a challenge to make to cum faster. Eventually exploded.

Third visit: The usual stuff. But this time round no GQ asked. After good teasing massage, she auto put me into HDLY position (her thighs below my thighs) and started the deed. Occasionally reached for her boobs. Surrendered and fired my shots. This was my first HDLY experience and absolutely loved it.

Wasting time and money only.
Old 09-10-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

bigboithiccc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigboithiccc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Wasting time and money only.
To each his own
Anyway, it is not your time and money

All the best bro
Old 09-10-2022, 09:19 PM
SamSter

Quote:
To each his own
Anyway, it is not your time and money

All the best bro
No problem bro. Happy is more important
Old 12-10-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I recently visited QSC. I told myself, today I just try to explore, maybe I will find a gem...

I go to the 3rd floor and, the only joint open was the oriental massage...only 1 ML working.

Took 45 mins package, 48. After the massage got to manage a small nego and went for FJ for 130 (still expensive, I know..). Here is the overall recap:

Face: 6
Body: 6
Massage: 5
Additional Service: 5
RTM: No (money wasted)

Remind me not to go wild next time and only visit places that have good FR about...
Old 23-11-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

passby QWS level 3, saw one shop open... 2 ML one ML was being mention here before

but there was another one never see before one, bob head hairstyle.
slim body look like syt but didnt go in rushing for time.

any bro try the new girl before or maybe she here very long liao?
Old 24-11-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Q***n S**

This place so carrot head...You really got deep pocket can visit 3 times. 1 time I give up already. Quoted 88+100 by ML V

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 24-11-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
This place so carrot head...You really got deep pocket can visit 3 times. 1 time I give up already. Quoted 88+100 by ML V
Ya bro. At that time I still new and didn’t know so I thought normal and learn the hard way. But at least got a good rub and learn something. Share some good contact bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1