The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
So, bro Popiah King, when r u going to plan another assault to TBK b4 the latter bite the dust?
Hi Balai king ,

Maybe one fine day, I will follow u to your Balai palace to enjoy the royalty treatment.

Signoff
Balai popiah
Old 15-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydick88 View Post
bro try tongkat ali XP it's better..
Do balai jamu shops sell this stuff,Tongkat ali xp?Wat does it give u?i mean extra hard on or water come out late?would like to try...
Old 15-02-2009, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Just to clarify Oplet is it a public bus or van (like SBS )where anyone get board them & bring u to yr destination ? My thinking is since so many people is boarding so i am not alone & they would not bring me to ulu place to rob me.

Ya , economy are bad so tryin to cut cost for the expenses for the whole trip but i don`t mind paying RP 20 k if the Ojek is good.
Some oplet looks like a DIY mini van lah. Such a small village mana have SBS type bus.

Uncle xd good mood today. Tell u wat. Next time u at TBK, after check into hotel leaving behind all ur big bag, u hop into one of those oplet with ur friends. Never try never know rite? Juz go sightseeing in the oplet. Observe the route the oplet goes. Then u will for sure know wheres the destination, where it stop, rite? Fyi, teres no bus-stop at TBK.

Many pax in the oplet doesnt mean is safe. Try going to their wet market. Very crowded too.

Certain expenses can be cut down then do it. Things like costs of cewek...try bargain all the way! I rather give more tips to the gils than to the OKT. Consider u r fortunate cos gils r all situated in one location Villa/Ruko, unlike Batam. So u save tpt expenses n driver comm. Dinner..try not to order so much expensive food lor. Try all the seafood rest in TBK then u will know which one is cut-throat. Accomodation wise, dont stay at maxi lah if u on budget. But for limited Std rm (S$26) at Maxi, still quite a budget stay. Roughly follow along this line and I bet for S$230-250, u wld be comfortable for a 3D2N stay.

Quote:
bro try tongkat ali XP it's better..
Expensive leh. S$38 for 4x. Take 2x at one go. But since its over the counter and endorsed by HSA, should be safe. Only the price. On this note if u happen to buy one and bring along to TBK, be sure u bring along the box(label) as well. Never know wat the fcuking official up their sleeves. Could stop and accuse u of bringing drug if u happen to bring in loose one (w/o the box).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Hey Balai King..... Dun suan fellow kaki like that leh.
Give chance lah.....

Balai like kampong lor. Best for ppl who are like rabbit. Stay in room and fuck day and night.

Kuku Bima is ok. I'm taking it regularly. Nothing wrong with it cuz it's like vitamins only. Unlike those enhancement pills laced with sedanafil. That is very dangerous. Moreover PT Sido Muncul should be a public listed company unlike those fly by night backroom operators of Urat Madu/Tanduk Rusa/Obat Kuat/5X etc etc

What if everyone in the oplet are with the gang ?
Rob nevermind.....if gang bang how ?
Where got suan. Taking fm u leh.

Ayah. Rabbit can stay room fcuk day/nite even in Batam as well. Not necessary at TBK mah.

Used to take kuku bima….but individual body adapt differently. Doesn’t really works for me.

Ya lor. Some more with big bag want to squeeze in the mini bus. And he still tink its safe. Juz make sure he pay only RP3k and not end up……hmm….dread to tink of the consequence….

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
Maybe one fine day, I will follow u to your Balai palace to enjoy the royalty treatment.
Don’t say like tat leh. Still remember tat time u arranged an assault exercise at TBK. U r the undisputed King. I where got palace. No special royalty treatment. Juz an ordinary subject and a budget cheongster. Once a while oso kenna shortchange/carrot head.
Old 15-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69fan View Post
Her repsonse during the deed was relatively lacking in enthusiasm, more like obliging to meet her end of the bargain but no rush though. Probably she was homesick, as she told me she rindu kmpg and very looking forward to balik the next day. When asked when will she be back. Said she wouln't return here to do this work.... jalan2 maybe and also not so soon. Hmm... lets see.
Sorri, have to bring ur posting here.

Since last yr Hari Raya, Nia has not balik kamp. No $$. At Geylang of course she dont have the enthusiasm...on the loook out for AV. How to bonk in comfort? Nice woman, actually.
Old 15-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishbadmoo View Post

I am good to go to Tg Balai.
Can any Bros advice on the best hotel and the best place to book a babe.

Thank you.
Imo, the best hotel is Maxi Hotel although Padimas quite popular with cheongsters. Both have lifts. But the most expensive suite, if not mistaken, cost S$100> goes to Maxi. Std room cost @$26/- but limited rooms. The latter have a SPA, billiard pool, Karaoke-open-concept and a 24hr rest.

Gils can be booked over at Villa n rukko. Price range fm RP300K >. Do bargain with OKT and try to go on weekdays i.e. Monday to Thursday. Teres one more joint at Paya Labu which is very far fm town. But gils really CMI (Paya Labu). Free lance gils available at Bravo disco.

Hope tat helps..
Old 16-02-2009, 01:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tweedy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorri, have to bring ur posting here.

Since last yr Hari Raya, Nia has not balik kamp. No $$. At Geylang of course she dont have the enthusiasm...on the loook out for AV. How to bonk in comfort? Nice woman, actually.
Ya ... come to think of it she does look a little preoccupied. Likely the AV factor. Also bumped into another balai 'refugee' of V14 - Riska. Another wild one. Wonder if this is the start of a wave of them coming here to G'land to ply their trade. Global financial crisis hitting BAlai too ?
Old 16-02-2009, 01:36 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishbadmoo View Post
Hi,

Can any bors enlighten me about RUKO and Villa?

Thank you.
hahahahah....The veteran have answer all your questions and additional information......the one and only Xdecepticon.

Thanks bro...it is enlightening.
Old 16-02-2009, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
crazydick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
Do balai jamu shops sell this stuff,Tongkat ali xp?Wat does it give u?i mean extra hard on or water come out late?would like to try...
NTUC unity got sell just ask the sales person bring it to u.. i used b4 have to take 2 pills sometime the effect last about 2days it will make your didi hard no harm trying i think so cos it makes from natural herbs..
Old 16-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
NTUC unity got sell just ask the sales person bring it to u.. i used b4 have to take 2 pills sometime the effect last about 2days it will make your didi hard no harm trying i think so cos it makes from natural herbs..
U mean ntuc unity here in singapore?hmmm...i am just scared to bring it to TBK as the Immigration officer may do some stunt when they spot us with this stuff.Even though it maybe legal but still in their head it worth trying making money out of us thru this thing.damn it!!!! do you know of any stall selling this Tongkat ali XP in TBK?I am going to cheong in weeks time n would like to try....
aiyah abang transformers,how da?camping lah pulak!!how we disguise ??EHHHHHHHHHH........
Old 16-02-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweedy4 View Post
Also bumped into another balai 'refugee' of V14 - Riska. Another wild one. Wonder if this is the start of a wave of them coming here to G'land to ply their trade. Global financial crisis hitting BAlai too ?
These r the gils whos either free lances or no longer contract with OKT. Riska (V14)…hmmm..sounds so familiar. Like u said, no surprising though if u come across more of them at GL.

Quote:
it maybe legal but still in their head it worth trying making money out of us thru this thing.damn it!!!! do you know of any stall selling this Tongkat ali XP in TBK?I am going to cheong in weeks time n would like to try...
aiyah abang transformers,how da?camping lah pulak!!how we disguise ??EHHHHHHHHHH........
Yes. Wise move tere. Avoid bringing to TBK any enhancement of whatever pills u got tere. Juz dont let those leeches any chance of squeezing RPs fm us!

U tink the apotek there have Tongkat Ali XP??? I doubt so…unless its manufacture/process in Indon. I haven’t really get hold of them yet.

Ahem…xd..more than meet the eyes ya. Camping or not, Jr cant beat the great one.

Now tat we heard Nia, Riska and the other one of urs fm Rukko. Juz wondering wat if 1 nite we meet Wuxxx fm Villa at GL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Thanks bro...it is enlightening.
Still lose out to u lah, Playboy. Juz look at the forum. U r everywhere, sifu. Again I must say…need to invest ur counter. Now urs worth 318.. more expensive than mine!

Well, TS started tis thread. Support him lah. Hopefully all bros post their FRs/Infos on TBK here so as to benefit Snrs, newbies and anyone who may wish to know more or cheong this beautiful fantasy budget island...
Old 17-02-2009, 02:29 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Tg Balai

Quote:

Still lose out to u lah, Playboy. Juz look at the forum. U r everywhere, sifu. Again I must say…need to invest ur counter. Now urs worth 318.. more expensive than mine!

Many thanks to all the brothers who have supported me....! Kam siah Kam siah..including your goodself!

Well, TS started tis thread. Support him lah. Hopefully all bros post their FRs/Infos on TBK here so as to benefit Snrs, newbies and anyone who may wish to know more or cheong this beautiful fantasy budget island...
Bro, don't says like that lah...I am no shifu lah just a once -in-a -blue-moon cheongster....but nothing beats you at Balai, been there twice and I didn't have the chance to go back there again as there is no project in the southern side of Malaysia, if got sure to jio you along...without you in Balai I am lost.

If there is more brothers like you, our world would be a great place to be.....hahahahah!

Many thanks..grandshifu of Balai! Hope to see you there one of these days!

Will be going to Bkk this coming March and somewhere mid of the year to CP....join me?
Old 17-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

Yes. Wise move tere. Avoid bringing to TBK any enhancement of whatever pills u got tere. Juz dont let those leeches any chance of squeezing RPs fm us!

U tink the apotek there have Tongkat Ali XP??? I doubt so…unless its manufacture/process in Indon. I haven’t really get hold of them yet.

Ahem…xd..more than meet the eyes ya. Camping or not, Jr cant beat the great one.

Now tat we heard Nia, Riska and the other one of urs fm Rukko. Juz wondering wat if 1 nite we meet Wuxxx fm Villa at GL.

I think i can get the Tongkat Ali XP at the handphone shop where i top up my pulsaeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........If Wuxxx found at GL dat will be wonderful!!! dont need to cross the sea to find the sex machine!!!
Old 17-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

I think i can get the Tongkat Ali XP at the handphone shop where i top up my pulsaeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........If Wuxxx found at GL dat will be wonderful!!! dont need to cross the sea to find the sex machine!!!
Hmm...didnt kn h/p shop oso sell Tongkat Ali? As for Wuxxx, better bonk her tere than locally. LT...worth the RPs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Will be going to Bkk this coming March and somewhere mid of the year to CP....join me?
Tks. Wish I could..wish I have the Bahts...
Old 17-02-2009, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -241 / Power: 0
mike38 mike38 mike38

how is the papaya garden nowadays, is it still there?
Old 17-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Papaya garden? You mean the farm house?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1