The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mike_sg2000 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fun in Medan - Indonesia

HI, Im ging to medan on 1/3/16... any recommendation as to wher to stay and how to go abt having fun there?
Old 10-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 20
soulfinder78 is one of the Best!soulfinder78 is one of the Best!soulfinder78 is one of the Best!
Re: Medan Happenings

Going to Medan at the end of the month. Any bro regular this place in Indonesia? Need some help to make my stay enjoyable.

Many many thanks
Old 25-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 0
neil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneil0103 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Going to Medan need info on safe places for Fun. I dont speak Bahasa, so will i be able to manage?
Old 25-11-2016, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Currently in medan. Not much nightlife action it seems but alot of wechat FLs. All asking for 1.5mil LT.
Old 25-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

A wechat FL I met in Medan, works in a club.

Old 25-11-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow... this is very nice. Medan looks like very good chance to meet Indo Chinese gal...

Thanks for sharing bro lobangkingz, can you share the damage?
Old 25-11-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
Wow... this is very nice. Medan looks like very good chance to meet Indo Chinese gal...

Thanks for sharing bro lobangkingz, can you share the damage?

She is not indon chinese. She stayed with me around 3 hours and I give her 700k.
Old 28-05-2017, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
xiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey all, just back from Medan over a week now so just share with u guys a little.

Medan city itself is not very big but the roads and traffic kinda makes it bigger than it really is. There's a direct train from airport straight to city center which takes less than an hour. I walked around in the city and realize there isn't even a proper pavement to walk. Told my Medan friend and they laughed at me, telling me no one walks in Medan. What?!

Another advise. Please use Grab or Uber and buy a local simcard. I got mine for around $10. Please DO NOT take random taxi or tricycle as they will chop you knowing you're not local. Save your breathe negotiating and take grab or uber.

First day i went to Sakura hotel or something. Few minutes from the train station. At the back of the hotel is a massage on the 2nd level. Once enter, they will show u a list of girls on the screen. Some high tech shit here. 2 colour codes, one being slightly more expansive. Room was like a hotel room, 2hours was around $30? with the massage. Can't remember. Then ML quoted me 600 for FJ. Didn't have enough with me so i negotiated painfully for HJ at 200. Thanks to the $10 sim card, $10 airport train ticket. $10 hotel room deposit and shopping before massage.

Found out Wechat can use location feature to find ladies to your hotel. roughly around 500. Depending on their looks and your negotiation skills.

Last day i enter some random massage shop by the road. Look super run down and old but filthy cheap like 2hours 100 only. If you have nothing to do the entire day, u can literally spend 10hours there for only $50 sing. I chat up with the ML, typical plump indo that looks like anyone u can find at payalebar. She offered me 250 for hotel call at night full service with massage which i seriously considered. But i did had a HJ n slight BJ before i left. Gave her around 200 incl massage.

Sorry for failure to phase as im lazy as it's 3am now. Hope you guys appreciate.
Old 14-06-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
falcao_no12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfalcao_no12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any more spa spots to recommend with plus plus?
Old 15-06-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
falcao_no12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfalcao_no12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Going to medan next week. Staying at belswiss hotel, any special massage nearby to recommend?
Old 07-02-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
gyssyl is Cool - loads of Potential
Medan, indonesia

Hi guys,

I'm heading down to medan for 2 weeks, will be staying in marriott/aston hotel.

Wondering if any experience bro have any recommendation for Fl there, how to contact and what will the price be like.

Is wechat safe there?

Thanks in advance.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Medan, indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyssyl View Post
Hi guys,

I'm heading down to medan for 2 weeks, will be staying in marriott/aston hotel.

Wondering if any experience bro have any recommendation for Fl there, how to contact and what will the price be like.

Is wechat safe there?

Thanks in advance.
Never had any FL experience at jw marriott, and grand aston is rather dead now that Entrance is closed. Maybe you can try your luck at Retrospective at capital building which is near to jw marriott/grand aston.. they have classical ktv in the same building too.

Otherwise you can try the different spas in medan... chinergy, delta, diamond, d'rush etc and maybe from there u can get the ML to come over to your hotel once they finished work.

I heard XXX3 is good.. but never tried before. Same goes for wechat.. can't really be bothered. Anyway just watched out if you intend to get FL.. i ever been scammed before. Cheers

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 01-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Medan

Return air tickets between Singapore/Medan is very cheap due to proximity.
AirAsia S$57.00 all inclusive.

Although not as sophisticated as Jarkata but very suitable for those short 3D/2N chill (humsup optional) trip and buy one bottle of DFS alcohol when return to Singapore.
Old 26-03-2018, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just took 2 fls from wechat here. Not bad. Looks wise so so, but had a ball of a time with my 3 other friends in the room 😁. Anyone else in medan nw? I'm at aston and it's a dead town. Only wqy is wechqt.
Old 15-04-2018, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HI there. ANy bros going Medan/Padang during last week of april. MAybe can link up and travel together. I will be researching a bit. Been hearing lots of promoting regarding Medan and Padang while listening to radio. Quite interested for short travel trip to eat/relax/massage/eat durians (i heard they serve great durians).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1