The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bros Nonteerak, Muddiepie. Any good recommendations for nice ambience (romantic even) restaurant in CNX? Got her birthday dinner tues evening, and googled. Few names popped up, Antique House, Gallery, The House. Don't have a slightest clue. Not noisy spots like Riverside. Grateful for any advice
I've been to The House. Haven't tried the other two. Presume they're mostly catered to the rich farangs who are there for holidays and staying at 5 star hotels. Food is good... but atmosphere nothing to shout about. Very pricey.

In terms of ambience, moc mol (pronounced as 'mo C mo L') is a lot better. Food is okay, and the atmosphere is fabulous... a place you can impress a girl. Mostly the rich locals and expats come here. Located near 'na mall' along huay kaew road towards the north-west direction about 500m after the junction of huaykaew & nimman.

Otherwise you can try the various restaurants in the sois along Nimman.
Old 17-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

thanks bro muddypie. Decided on Palaad Tawanron (further to Doi Suthep). Over nearby Galae.
Old 17-10-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
saddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually there is a very hip and nice restaurant for couples. It is located along Riverside. The name of the restaurant is Deck 1. But this restaurant is almost 50% fill up with farang customers.

http://deck1.rarinjinda.com/location/
Old 18-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Thanks for tips on ambience restaurants CNX. Just back from Palaad Tawanron, close to CNX U. Bit hard to find the desolate spot (poor signage) up on hills, with good views of waterfall and city lights. Not too pricey given the place. great pork knuckles. Caveat: Not for chionging set. Only makan with views.

http://www.moohin.com/eng/trips/palaadtawanron.shtml

Signs of winter in (Nov?) with cool evenings
Old 18-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for tips on ambience restaurants CNX. Just back from Palaad Tawanron, close to CNX U. Bit hard to find the desolate spot (poor signage) up on hills, with good views of waterfall and city lights. Not too pricey given the place. great pork knuckles. Caveat: Not for chionging set. Only makan with views.

http://www.moohin.com/eng/trips/palaadtawanron.shtml

Signs of winter in (Nov?) with cool evenings
Bro think u r more experienced in CNX than me now. U should be my guide there 55....
Old 19-10-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
u r more experienced in CNX than me now. U should be my guide there 55....
But no saucy FRs to show (in keeping with this thread), neither any intel on puying or bar scene
Old 19-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
But no saucy FRs to show (in keeping with this thread), neither any intel on puying or bar scene
Why? Shackles on!!!!
Old 19-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

hi, i m not sure if anyone post here before just to share with all Bro,

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?safe=...,0.106773&z=14

http://www.chiangmai-mail.com/current/news.shtml

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Anybody here been to Pai? Been asked to join another couple end Nov. Wikepedia tells me it is some 3 winding hours up the hills from CNX. Nothing happens but clean and green, and laze around Wonder any domestic flights?
Old 19-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, u can try here... Bro, if know how to ride a bike n know the way on the Kawasaki D-Tracker if will take u only 2hr from CNX to Pai, but only one person on the bike as izzt easier... Ride safe...

http://www.flyorientthai.com/en/flight/

http://www.kanairlines.com/web/index.php/page/lang/en

Quote:
Anybody here been to Pai? Been asked to join another couple end Nov. Wikepedia tells me it is some 3 winding hours up the hills from CNX. Nothing happens but clean and green, and laze around Wonder any domestic flights?

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊

Last edited by hunterhi; 19-10-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Old 19-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
saddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anybody here been to Pai?
What you need to know abt Pai? I can try to help with my little knowledge
Old 20-10-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Yup, it's getting cold. Was 23°... now sleep no need to on the air-con.
Wow didn't know that there plane to go to Pai. Thanks bro Hunterhi for the link.
Bro Yingyang, I strongly encourage you to go by car, as you will experiencing the amazing curves along the way, and the scenery is beautiful as you driving along the curves.
Old 20-10-2011, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Posted earlier of Pai info.

http://samsforum.store/showpos...&postcount=154
Old 20-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Samster

Many thanks to bros Hunterhi, Saddick and BD for kind info. Only thing now is for me to discover sights. Cessna flight (<30mins ex CNX) looks easy but do agree by road seems more interesting. Latter costs thb3.6/per head, price for convenience

PS: Hunterhi, you seem to be an olld hand up north (not just Phuket)

Last edited by yinyang; 20-10-2011 at 10:35 AM.
Old 20-10-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

No la, Bro, i have been going to Phuket for the past 10yr i still love Phuket but i think time to change as each has it Pro n Con, as i have been going there for the Mae Hong Son Loop ( MHS ) izzt like the 99 cuvre but it will take u afew hour to finished the ride, so i just love the riding thru it, n there r many nice place in the north, so the city is just like a transit for us to sleep for one night n go out... to see other part of the Northern Thailand... for 3.6K Bath u can rent a nice Hulix to drive all around the places lioa... n now the cold wind is coming so izzt the best time to go there... Enjoy there Bro...

Quote:
Many thanks to bros Hunterhi, Saddick and BD for kind info. Only thing now is for me to discover sights. Cessna flight (<30mins ex CNX) looks easy but do agree by road seems more interesting. Latter costs thb3.6/per head, price for convenience

PS: Hunterhi, you seem to be an olld hand up north (not just Phuket)

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1