The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
MuMu/ Ah Sa is a decent option considering the current plight of the ML scene la. Tried her 2 yrs back when she was Ah Sa. Lao Chio with well kept figure, overall every is just decent..nothing more nothing less. Never RTM coz back then there are way more worthy ones. As mentioned by many other bros, she super old bird in this scene hence this kind of ML very seasoned and knows how to fend off customer who attempts to push boundaries. Offers CBJ but more of in the menu to stay competitive rather than cock worshipper kind of BJ. Above is based on my single visit la. Nice gentle soft-spoken lady though.
She has a nice butt. But boobs a little small for my liking. Decent sessions, but don't expect further extras besides BJ. In times like this, she's probably worth a visit.
Old 13-09-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Any ml now do a good hdly and sensual? If she does bj is a plus as well.

Really miss ziyu who was amazing at this when she was around.
Old 13-09-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veretzenith435 View Post
Her pics look familiar.... another recycled ML? Just cannot recall her other name.
I remember vaguely her place in Joo Chiat is nearby the King Crab restaurant..... actual person is much older than the pics.
B2B service is SOP..... over and out of her place in 40mins.
Old 13-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tohyama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation around balestier or novena
Old 13-09-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried her : https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-an-qi/.

Reach her place. Picture too photoshop. Looks older, at least <5 years. She requested me to pay first. I accepted as I saw good reviews of her in sglonelyboy website and did not saw any negative reviews about her in this thread. In the end, karma strike! Bad attitude. Always nag and keep rushing to early release. Time is not up yet and told me to leave early because next customers arrived already. She tried to squeeze 2 customers within 1 hour timeframe and urge you to leave early within 30 minutes mark.

RTM : definitely no. Tried at your own risk. Typical PRC trying to cheat sg man.
Old 13-09-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
pronstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.online/star-massage/

not much review so went to try.

location: she mentioned her gd friend also listed in SLG. But when i went the girl already went home. In the G area. I wonder who?

face: actually as a few bros mentioned, look nicer and a tad younger than picture. Should be 30-31. I would personally give 7.5/10.

body: If you are bored of SYT you can try this one lol. Abit like those kind of 人妻 but always go gym do yoga well maintained kind. Skin also smooth. 8/10

massage: hard type quite shiok, nothing to complain about. 7/10

sensual: quite green, i had abit of trouble releasing, took quite long. In the end apologize to her. She smiled and said its okay.

overall: For $100 i left a happy man. At least got someone new and not always fully booked.
Old 13-09-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to see her once, nvr rtm.
No top up for me.

Quote:
You mean BJ right? Never heard of ML charge xtra for BF..if yes then she is the first outrageous lol
Old 13-09-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
MuMu/ Ah Sa is a decent option considering the current plight of the ML scene la. Tried her 2 yrs back when she was Ah Sa. Lao Chio with well kept figure, overall every is just decent..nothing more nothing less. Never RTM coz back then there are way more worthy ones. As mentioned by many other bros, she super old bird in this scene hence this kind of ML very seasoned and knows how to fend off customer who attempts to push boundaries. Offers CBJ but more of in the menu to stay competitive rather than cock worshipper kind of BJ. Above is based on my single visit la. Nice gentle soft-spoken lady though.
I rmb visiting her when her name was zhuoma on some other website. Easily 3 years back or so. Say.. her poodle has a son and was with sydney for a while if i rmb correctly? Ah.. all the tall girls.... i like ☺
Old 13-09-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 13
Panda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant futurePanda9 has a brilliant future

Hi, any body try Mimi or June in slg. Any fr
Old 13-09-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Last edited by goodgame; 14-09-2020 at 10:43 PM.
Old 13-09-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

FR for baby

https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-baby/

An appeal for bros to be discreet when discussing her so as not to compromise her identity or situation. Appreciate it
Pro-tip: reach out to her when arranging for the 1st time to be guided on how to do it without raising the alarm

Pros
SYT
Eager to please
Puts in effort
No shortchange on time
Hygiene level is great and setting is great

Cons
Shop
Location not exactly great on 1st impression
Fully clothed

Remarks: Been searching for a alternative for Sally/Mango/Aimee
Have tried Jia Jia, Cheng Zi / Xiaoyun and couple of shops. None warrant a return visit but now I finally have 1 more option aside from E-well and shop Vivi (speaking in codes so as not to breach thread guidelines)

Overall, not at Aimee level but based on shop standard, I reckon it’ll be my top pick now. Note that I do not really fancy heavy flavours so those seeking such items can skip.

RTM: certainly though I think she will get more and more popular as more bros try
Old 13-09-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda9 View Post
Hi, any body try Mimi or June in slg. Any fr
tried her once 1- 2 years back, i think she goes by another name called "Chivas".

photo is PS-ed, milf looking in real life. face is rounder and body is stockier compared to photo. will not reject tho

massage and sensual is just normal.

did not RTM since then
Old 13-09-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
Is it normal if the ML that you frequent regularly suddenly offer fj as an option with top up?

For the past 1.5years of visiting her, she never offer this then suddenly she offer. Of course it came as a shock and i said I'll consider next time.

Her cited reason is that she thinks I'm clean and hence with chemistry, she dun mind.
Most likely in need of $$$. A few MLs that i looked for a few years ago was aroused by me to have fj with no top up but massage time was cut short. I found out later that 1 of them got addicted to gambling and wants to earn $ faster and its less tiring.
Old 14-09-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
tried her once 1- 2 years back, i think she goes by another name called "Chivas".

photo is PS-ed, milf looking in real life. face is rounder and body is stockier compared to photo. will not reject tho

massage and sensual is just normal.

did not RTM since then
Same experience a few years ago. A meaty ML and her pics were taken 4-5 years back.. Her massage is good but she does not know how to please her customer. Told me she did not clean her nipples and don't know why her customers all like to zhu zhu her nipples. I almost puke and went to rinse my mouth a few times while showering.
Old 14-09-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veretzenith435 View Post
Tried her before...location wise abit troublesome unless you drive..look much older than photo...but overall the service still not bad...can 2 shots and never rush also, maybe after me there is no booking...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1