The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2010, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
sickduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Japan and sapporo questions

anyone knows the name of the very prevalent one? think its 桃太郎 or sth like that. Been looking around but cant find the website. want to find out the locations..

also, anyone tried soapland sapporo secretary club before? 15000 yen for 50 min, very gian to try, but dunno if got fj or need to pay more. Saw this interesting shop also, girls massage for you in underwear, but the recep told me no sexual massage.

Thanks!!
Old 10-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zwerty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Japan and sapporo questions

Hi bro, I went to Sapporo last year and can share with u this soapland I visited. The name is 迎賓館 (Gei-Hin-Kan). It is located at Sapporo red-light district, Susukino (南6西5ニューシャトービル1F). Pricing available at thissite/. For a full listing of the night spots at Susukino, this site is useful ‚ˇ‚ˇ‚Ť‚ĚH—D—Ç•—‘­“Xî•ń ƒfƒŠƒwƒ‹,ƒwƒ‹ƒX,ƒ\[ƒv‚𓎉ć‚ĹĐ‰î
Both sites are however in Japanese.

Anyway, back to 迎賓館. The place itself is rather easy to find. Drop off at Susukino station and just walk until u hit the correct street/avenue. Once there, u will see a neon-lit signboard bearing its name. There is a bouncer outside, but don;t worry, he is friendly. I can speak a little japanese but I did told the bouncer I am not nihon-jin but want a massage. He immediately ushered me inside, no prob. Inside was a small reception area and was greeted by the "obasan", a plump lady who is quite jovial. Opt for the 90 mins treatment. Incidentally, I was quoted a price slightly higher than the published price, but since it is not easy to find a place that accept foreigners, I didn't protest. After that. I was usher into a adjacent room where u can sit, watch TV and comics, smoke or pour yourself a drink.

About 30 mins later, my gal was ready. "Obasan" lead u upstair where my gal take over and lead me to the room. She wore an evening gown and was rather on the plump side but had a bubbly personality. Once in the room, we sat by the bed and started patting each other. In my limited japanese, found out her name was Rinko and most of the gals at 迎賓館 are native Hokkaido gals.

After abt 10 mins, we stripped each other and she lead me to the wash area. Just like in those japanese AV show, I sat in this stool with a hole in the middle for your DiDi to "hang out". She then bath me and gave DiDi a massage

After the bath, we proceed to the rubber mattress. As I lie there, she pour some sort of gel on her body and then proceed to use her body to "scrub" again mine. Her "melons" were quite big and very nice to suck. She was most obligling and I splurted twice. CIM and CIF.

All in all, to me, it was a geniune and unforgetable japanese soapland experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1