The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
digihub2000 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA YONG View Post
You said leh?! Nowadays, I have to wait like 2 hrs every time I wanna bonk her. She was so tired during my last visit that she fell asleep in my arms, resting on my chest that I have to wake her up for the time up. Service definitely drop, she losts the energy and looks like a vampie now, she isn't sleeping well too.

Hard-core SEX becomes Soft-core GFE. That is the problem with too many RTF. Maybe I should tell her that I mind. Haha ...
I waited 40min for Wei Wei.

I guess this site has given Mei Hui an over-hype promotion

and it turns out to have a bad consequence
Old 14-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
duooort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Mei Hui (1654A)

Went down to 1654A yesterday and saw quite a few gems working. LaLa was in a nice blue dress and Amy was busy with back to back appointments in her sweet white blouse. Was quite lost on so many choices when i remembered there are quite a few reviews on Mei Hui, so decided to try her.

Name: Mei Hui

(She looks to me like she is in her early 20s around 21-22, or maybe i am just bad in estimating pple's age)

Looks: 8
(The looks kind of grow with time, she looks quite cold in the start. Could be because of her countless sessions. She did told me later that her work is taking a toll to her health. )

Body: 8
(She does have a slender body with B cup boobs and nice pinkish nipples at the tip. I think she also have a flower tattoo at her naval area. Did not really pay attention. )

Shower: 7.5
(I did not expect anything special cause of her cold behaviour at the start. But she surprised me by giving a nice water based bbbj with her skillful mouth/tongue)

Cat Bath: 5.5
(She only used her fingers to play around with my nipples and sucked on them for a while)

BBBJ: 8
(Though she lacks in catbath skills, she does score pretty good in the BBBJ department. She uses her fingers and tongue well, licking and sucking on the tip of my sausage or around the head section.)

AR: N/A
(Did not try, and i believe she is not interested too since she did not make any initiative)

Frenching: 5.5
(She only allow short kisses and would push my head away after a few secs.... Maybe i am just not her type. Was later told by her that she does not french much even when having sex with her ex bf.)

FJ: 7
(We tried a couple of positions - gal on top, lotus sitting, doggy and i cum in missionary position. One thing i like during the session is when we are at lotus sitting postion, she would cup both her hands behind my neck for support and lean back, close her eyes and enjoy herself. She also arched her back and kept grinding on my sausage while showing the shiok face. )

GFE: 6.5
(She only opened up to me when we are tcss after our session. Was told that she just recover from some cold or something, so she was quite cold at the start. She was also pretty tired from her endless work and still trying to cope with her SG life)

RTF: Most probably not
(Don't get me wrong for all those Mei Hui supporters out there. Although she is pretty and is quite responsive during our session, she does not like to kiss or french. I am a sucker for frenching.)
Old 14-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
powerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, any idea what is the operating hours for this house?

thanks in advance!
Old 15-12-2010, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Lan Xing 蘭心

星期一晚,友人到訪,晚飯過後,回校上堂。 
十九女生,十一上學,LuLu來紅,Miko傷寒。
致電Miko,關心病況,祝多休息,早日回校,
下次同堂!依人回應,想我非常,心中暗爽。
友揀薇薇,得償所望,準備入房,開心快樂。

最後決定,回搵蘭心,三挑乳牛,性奮非常。
我愛蘭心,愛她的傻,搓她的波,打她的Law。
有講有笑,閒話家常,依人回國,我淚瀉流!
問她可否,為君而留?罵我花心,淫賤下流。
我忙解釋,三妻四妾,非我所願,命定風流!

浴室水中蕭,傲遊九重天;
前戲大波推,爽過做神仙!

求授乳吸啜 ,回憶BB時;
巨乳送入口,柔軟甜絲絲。

六九面向西,深喉好切底;
淫西呼喚我,指插無走雞,

出爐暖蛋撻,甜美又多汁,
破戒食一次,清熱暖粒粒。

上套騎馬仔,巨乳上下盪,
叫我大力頂,休息無空檔!

變式傳教士,法吻不容氣;
插西深到底,屌到想放屁。

狗仔求完事,加速揪插爽,
叫春爆粗口,淫賤無嘢講!

無力屌下去,出水無料期,
小弟軟皮蛇,正路不出奇。

蘭心打飛機,溫柔有心機,
搓波啜Lin頭,照顧你小頭!
白漿多又濃,熱情胸口送,
巨乳做甜品,完美的作品。

重現友人,薇薇如何? 賽後報告,爽爽爽爽!
如同千千,好過蘭心,勝過Jessie , 驚訝無言!
各花各眼,不論好醜,好乖好插,就是好囡。
拜六再來,友找薇薇,我沉Miko?  再戰LuLu?
蜜會紫玲?兩發雙飛?不想太多,看餸食飯!

Last edited by Submarineking; 15-12-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Old 15-12-2010, 08:15 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG

Waolao! News spread fast ...

I was supposed to bonk someone from L1654A, sms her to tell her I am coming.

But the wait is too long, thus proceed to L3033 for AC and then a little desert with you know who lah! 2-in-1 day.

Today, got sms from her (My L1654A fav). She knows and !@#$%^ me

They are so informative & dominative! I'm PAPA not BF leh!
Old 15-12-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rain. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL PAPA...

Hahaha... what can i say... LOL
Old 15-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ior.inx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh okay
so at least has some customer has satisfied by mei hui.. so i see.. she just a bit allergic with dark guy.. well thats explain everything

and thanks for explaination about the back.. yea i think it wasnt rashes.. it just looks like it.. so other brother dun worry as explain by other bro

peace out
Old 16-12-2010, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

I saw a pretty gal called Shun Zhi in this house. She has the look, body but service is so-so. What a waste. The not pretty & horse-faced Jenny surprisingly got more business than her. I conclude that service is still very important for GL bonkers!!
Old 16-12-2010, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
ct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
I saw a pretty gal called Shun Zhi in this house. She has the look, body but service is so-so. What a waste. The not pretty & horse-faced Jenny surprisingly got more business than her. I conclude that service is still very important for GL bonkers!!
Bro, u r right on for this... Good looks may just give the WL an advantage at the start but for returning customers, service do count...
Old 16-12-2010, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA YONG View Post
Waolao! News spread fast ...

I was supposed to bonk someone from L1654A, sms her to tell her I am coming.

But the wait is too long, thus proceed to L3033 for AC and then a little desert with you know who lah! 2-in-1 day.

Today, got sms from her (My L1654A fav). She knows and !@#$%^ me

They are so informative & dominative! I'm PAPA not BF leh!
Bro, this happens all the time. That is why some bros here have a one-house-one-girl rule to "keep the peace". But for me I just f**k care... bwahahaha!
Old 16-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Bro, this happens all the time. That is why some bros here have a one-house-one-girl rule to "keep the peace". But for me I just f**k care... bwahahaha!
I guess this depends on what you want from the girl.

If it juct f++k and go, and that is all you want, then that is fine. But if you want more gfe from her, the more times you go back to her the better the relationship. And she should think that she is the only one that you see in gl, so it is best if she does not see or hear that you are with someone else.

This is for more China girl than Malaysian girl.
Old 16-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Tonite I conferred her the title - Ms Commando WL of GL150

Tonite I conferred her the title - Ms Commando WL

Hey bros, do you know who I am referring to? She is tall, sexy and definitely performance-oriented ... And she is from 54A which is well-known as the house of service-oriented WLs. No prize for guessing the answer right ... Here is the answer ...

WL Name - Jenny
Orign - Harbin, PRC
Age - 24 years (she claimed but I thought she looks like she is in her late twenties to early thirties)
Height - 1.7m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L16H54A
Misc Info - She has managed to garner many beau who showered her with TLC after the departure of Moon from the same house

Look - 6/10

She ain't pretty at all and some may find her unpleasant as well. Like what some people say, she has the looks of a horse face Ah Gua (colloquial for transvestite). No offence to her ardent supporters as I merely put up what I heard from my SBF buddies. What drawn her hardcore regulars to this WL is her ability to discharge lots of GFE and her extraordinary commando performance.

Body - 8.5/10

Awesome by GL standard! Not many GL WL can match her in this department. She has almost everything a warm blooded man would desire! Tall, big tits, slim waist, perky butts, proportional hip, flat tummy, long slender legs and super smooth body complexion. WOaFFF!!!

Tits - 7.5/10

Although C cups, regret to say that they are surgically-augmented. However, I must say they are prefessionally well done! Only the veterans can tell the difference. Bonus points awarded for her pink nipples.

Shower - 7.8/10

Just like Michelle from 2831A, she provided me with lots of sexciting actions in the shower. However, I find Michelle's action more interesting and sexciting! Perhaps I find Michelle very spontaneous and we can click pretty well.

Cat-Bath - 8.5/10

She is a PRO! What can I say, man! Try her and am sure you would be spoilt! You are warned, man! Definitely not for the faint-hearted folks!

French Kissing - 8/10

This is what I can lusty & aggressive french kissing versus Michelle's french with feeling.

AR - 8/10

Fantastic! Sexually spell-binding with the lethal hand-mouth action ... A la Coco!!

BBBJ - 8/10

She is for sure a veteran! Mind you, I have very high standard in this department. Again, alot of stimulating hand action while BBBJing me. She really drove me crazy, man!!

FJ - 7.8/10

She was game for almost anything and any positions you desire! You call the shot and she will oblige without fail! A word of caution, not for the faint-hearted individuals. If you have history of heart attack or hypertension, please skip her for the sake of your love ones and most importantly, yourself. If you are game, try her and you would understand where I am coming from. In order to enjoy the session to the fullest, I would urge you to be pro-active in the sexual action.

Attitude - 8.5/10

Fantastic!

RTF - Once is enough as her looks is below my standard. I merely wanna experience how it was like fucking this commando-qualified WL ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-12-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Wahhh!!! Brudder Maxx, everybody missed you!! Welcum back with a big bang! Two solid FR !!!
Old 17-12-2010, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Wah bro Max...you are strong man huh...one day bonk 2 MMs leh...

Hee Hee...Must go gym work out then can be as strong as you liao...
Old 17-12-2010, 08:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Why you all pay so much by cheena girls ? Why u all get so easily cheated by cheena girls ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1