The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Well put, Bro. Couldn't agree more. It was my first session with the ML and she probably held back. But, as I said, I was quite amused with her straight face when she responded the way she did. Imagine doing a HJ and sucking a dick...... Well, like I said, she want to maintian her pride and dignity
My ML same too, she don't want to do FJ even thou i been pestering her many times but yet she allows me to lick her pussy and finger her while she give me a hj....
Old 05-02-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
My ML same too, she don't want to do FJ even thou i been pestering her many times but yet she allows me to lick her pussy and finger her while she give me a hj....
I see. So, it was not an isolated incident. Perhaps this is how they draw a line between their role as a ML and the oldest profession in the word. I guess they have their own reasons for abstaining, for example, they have a family back home where they want to return to, etc
Old 05-02-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Probably she hasn’t grown comfortable with you to go into FJ. If she already BJ... its just a matter of time and effort for her to offer FJ eventually. Maybe its more for you to think / decide if she is worth your time, effort and resources to try and explore or unlock the level.

ML and prostitute is just a difference in name used and probably the way in services are rendered.
Though with the different name, user expectations also varies. Since the service offering is supposed to be different.

Generally we, sinkie customers are known to be quite gentleman, we typically expect what is offered and go along with the menu.
Some will try and kc to get other offering, but only a rare few will be a CB to go rough or degrade a ML over asking for FJ...

Much like you won’t rate a FL prostitute low for giving you a piano massage after the FJ (since still got time left), but you would actually cursed and swear if a ML short-change you with a piano massage.
I used to go out with 1 ML until we become "close friend".
All started with a session in MP.

But it must take time and build trust between u and the ML.

yes. we did hv sex a couple of times.( not free, gave her some money even she did not request)

Now I hv to find a new one which is very hard these days, and most ML are money faced.

All this is history.
Old 05-02-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
I used to go out with 1 ML until we become "close friend".
All started with a session in MP.

But it must take time and build trust between u and the ML.

yes. we did hv sex a couple of times.( not free, gave her some money even she did not request)

Now I hv to find a new one which is very hard these days, and most ML are money faced.

All this is history.
Yes, it will take time for the ML to like you. But that will mean investing time and loving attitude.
Old 05-02-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, it will take time for the ML to like you. But that will mean investing time and loving attitude.
Completely agreed.

Time and Money @ 1st.

Thereafter, time, money and bullets.
Old 05-02-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I see. So, it was not an isolated incident. Perhaps this is how they draw a line between their role as a ML and the oldest profession in the word. I guess they have their own reasons for abstaining, for example, they have a family back home where they want to return to, etc
For us who have gone to mamy MP, there are all kinds of ML that we have met. My best way to bonk them even for those who settled to give HJ is to massage the MLs after a 2hrs session. Offer to massage them as I always did because they too are also is tired. I know how to massage as I have been massaged so many times that I know which areas to massage. Haha.

They always say my massage is very good. As times goes by, I give the last 30 mins of the 2 hrs session to massage them. At the beginning, massage with their clothes on. After 2 sessions, massage with oil on the body. All of them loved it, then massage near their boobs and the groin area where you can tell from their faces that they are loving it and then go full boobs and groin massage, by that time they will can't take it anymore and I told them I have rubber and they said yes. Because they are satisfied with my massage and able to climax them, they give me a discounted price. Haha.

The best time to do this is when you are the last customer near the closing time and usally the ML massaging me will be the last one locking the place or go late nights for those 24hr joint so there is no rush. Sometimes I will book 3 hr session - 2 hrs for me and I hr for her. Haha.
Old 05-02-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, guys. I have a question and would humbly seek the opinion of seasoned bros here.

My usual playground was Geylang and I ventured into MPs when it closed last year. As you all know, Geylang offered full services, i.e. AR, BBBJ and FJ and available gals were PRC, Viets, Thai and Malaysian Chinese. My preference was Malaysian Chinese.

Recently, I had a session with a ML who provides HJ and BJ. I asked if she provided FJ, indicating that, from what I know, some MLs do. Her reply, to a certain extent, was, "No, I am not a prostitute, so don't do FJ".

She is drawing a clear line. Once a ML do a FJ, she is a prostitute. Otherwise, she remain a ML.

So, what are you views? Do we see a ML who does FJ as a prostitute? How about a ML who does HJ, BJ but not FJ?
as long as they touch your dick, you got chance to go into their pussies. it just depends on what they want. Some outright want more $. Others, prefer your time and regular visits. If you asked after your first couple of session, of coz she will be hesitant. But if every session you go and finger her until its gashing below. Its just a matter of time you can fj her la.
Old 05-02-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
For us who have gone to mamy MP, there are all kinds of ML that we have met. My best way to bonk them even for those who settled to give HJ is to massage the MLs after a 2hrs session. Offer to massage them as I always did because they too are also is tired. I know how to massage as I have been massaged so many times that I know which areas to massage. Haha.

They always say my massage is very good. As times goes by, I give the last 30 mins of the 2 hrs session to massage them. At the beginning, massage with their clothes on. After 2 sessions, massage with oil on the body. All of them loved it, then massage near their boobs and the groin area where you can tell from their faces that they are loving it and then go full boobs and groin massage, by that time they will can't take it anymore and I told them I have rubber and they said yes. Because they are satisfied with my massage and able to climax them, they give me a discounted price. Haha.

The best time to do this is when you are the last customer near the closing time and usally the ML massaging me will be the last one locking the place or go late nights for those 24hr joint so there is no rush. Sometimes I will book 3 hr session - 2 hrs for me and I hr for her. Haha.
that's a good approach to consider. i recently received invites from two ml to visit their place to taste their cooking, not sure whether i will go that far yet as visited one twice and the other 3 times only. if i do i will prob offer to help cook since i regularly prepare my own food, maybe it will help develop further. what do you guys think about visiting ml's residence to eat their cooking?
Old 05-02-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, guys. I have a question and would humbly seek the opinion of seasoned bros here.

My usual playground was Geylang and I ventured into MPs when it closed last year. As you all know, Geylang offered full services, i.e. AR, BBBJ and FJ and available gals were PRC, Viets, Thai and Malaysian Chinese. My preference was Malaysian Chinese.

Recently, I had a session with a ML who provides HJ and BJ. I asked if she provided FJ, indicating that, from what I know, some MLs do. Her reply, to a certain extent, was, "No, I am not a prostitute, so don't do FJ".

She is drawing a clear line. Once a ML do a FJ, she is a prostitute. Otherwise, she remain a ML.

So, what are you views? Do we see a ML who does FJ as a prostitute? How about a ML who does HJ, BJ but not FJ?
A masseur at a 6-star hotel spa giving you a HJ under the towel while fully clothed is also a pro.

Period.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 05-02-2021 at 04:09 PM.
Old 05-02-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Prostitute also can give massage and hj leh. Not necessary must fj. As long as provide any kind of sexual service / sex act , draw what line also no use. It's a slippery slope.
Wrong.

All prostitutes with hands will give you a HJ and Massage.
Not all masseurs will give a HJ.
There is a vast difference.

There is a clear defined line between penetrative sex and non penetrative sex.
Do not define all that can fly are birds.
Old 05-02-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is a tricky question.
Ask a male and female and they give you very opposing views.
Only a rationale male will give you a balance answer.

If you are justifying you are right, you only pick the answers you like to hear to be right.
Only one who remains neutral, will get the true answer to the question.
Old 05-02-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
that's a good approach to consider. i recently received invites from two ml to visit their place to taste their cooking, not sure whether i will go that far yet as visited one twice and the other 3 times only. if i do i will prob offer to help cook since i regularly prepare my own food, maybe it will help develop further. what do you guys think about visiting ml's residence to eat their cooking?
When they invite you for their cooking means they are interested in you based on my experiences. Haha
Old 05-02-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Wrong.

All prostitutes with hands will give you a HJ and Massage.
Not all masseurs will give a HJ.
There is a vast difference.

There is a clear defined line between penetrative sex and non penetrative sex.
Do not define all that can fly are birds.
I kinda agree with you as I always felt that there are masseuses who only do massage and nothing else. Perhaps, there should be a multi-tier to describe them, for example:-

Masseuse - no nonsense type
Semi-pro Masseuse- HJ and BJ
Pro Masseuse - full service
Old 05-02-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 16
daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
Normally they do not really want to let cust know where they stay. Allow you to visit her place and cook for you means they trust you a lot. It is matter of time and whether you want it to happen or not.
Old 05-02-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I kinda agree with you as I always felt that there are masseuses who only do massage and nothing else. Perhaps, there should be a multi-tier to describe them, for example:-

Masseuse - no nonsense type
Semi-pro Masseuse- HJ and BJ
Pro Masseuse - full service
Add to your complication, there are MLs who touch your balls and stick but do not finish you off , some teasing or jg ladies fall into this category
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1