The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
benz definitely
100% agreed...one of the best Boleh Gal of Eagle
Old 02-06-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
benz definitely
Wonderful house. Benz, MG, BMW 😍😍
Old 02-06-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
awol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lotsa good memories with legal house especially with regular who are willing to go all out!

The most memorable memory will be when streetwalkers were rampant and aplenty!

Used to go JB freq for PRC FL too because it’s affordable and great service! The most amazing thing is sometimes I saw few of them come sg as streetwalkers in Geylang!

Used to jio the syt viet streetwalkers to nearby mscp top floor and fuck outside the car. Some are really daring and horny and for price of $70!

Those days really can havoc and affordable. Times have really changed!
Old 02-06-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Very true buddy, this subforum's archives has most of our happy memories of the GL scene...

On DaQian(1805)?, don't recall Pete having such an mm....but I do recall a tallish chiobu by the name of Daqiao(1819)...as for 1856, Dongjing(Kim Tae hee resemblance) is the one that cums to my mind amongst its earlier mms...

Recall once I was at 2041 when it was still a GL150 house with David in charge...saw Bei Er go up and down the staircase...过房...while I was waiting for my regular and after I had finished...she was wearing a bikini type of top and tight mini skirt...made so horny even after I had already shot me load...those voluptuous natural boobs and big ass...so told David to call Oolong to 过房 Bei Er one more time
Bro Omnia , you are right Da Qiao not Peter’s. I think was it 1809 which later moved into 1817?
Da Qiao She is really high quality like Lin Chi Lin demeanor. Very classy. Liked her a lot.

I also like Bei Er who is like a pretty GND , sweet face I think. 1429 oolong place
Old 03-06-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
100% agreed...one of the best Boleh Gal of Eagle
That time when PRC just came in, in Eagle’s nest there was a PRc named Bao Er cat100 but she is like cat150 not sure if anyone of you tried her. She is quite pretty and good service
Old 03-06-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
That time when PRC just came in, in Eagle’s nest there was a PRc named Bao Er cat100 but she is like cat150 not sure if anyone of you tried her. She is quite pretty and good service
Good memory bro but I forgotten her name

Used to had her for 2 session every visit

Super awesome service
Old 03-06-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
That gal is Da Qiao@1817

Tall slim lady but small boobs. 1817 facilities were very good. Got piped in music and Bose speakers.
1817 is new. I thought during Da Qiao days it was not 1817 yet ...
Old 03-06-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
M4rk4nth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

this one?
Old 03-06-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

No doubts buddy, this DaQiao v much the classy mistress type wif strong nu ren wei allure... House number, me getting old buddy, just like that row of L18 houses long since pulled down but many happy memories...remember DaQiao house okt Derrick I think was his name together with another chap, linked to 16W06 Derrick's mother is okt Honey(well she was the okt until it merged and pass to Derrick & partners)...

i also liked an mm at the house next to Peter's 1807(this one the okt's wife really rich owned other GL houses like 2062 and Ah Hwee's old house 2034A, she is the sister of okt at 2062A)? and the busty young syt Apple at the house next door to 1807, okt later moved to 1427....

Quote:
Bro Omnia , you are right Da Qiao not Peter’s. I think was it 1809 which later moved into 1817?
Da Qiao She is really high quality like Lin Chi Lin demeanor. Very classy. Liked her a lot.
Think there was an earlier Anqi at 16W15 a tally, with nice biggish natural boobs, really nice sweet good natured mm, fabulous gfe but what stood out was that she got really high and wet when her feet were licked, the sex following this was amazing and she became totally submissive...her weak soft sweet spot... lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
For me, Anqi at WH15 was the one that open my eyes to the wonders of warm and slippery. Can still remember how she keep tempting me until I succumb haha.
Eagle's Molek house was actually quite run down...but agree his Malaysian gals were vgd...to me the very best had to be the legend of all legends BMW mark II from Ipoh...this gal was the mistress to beat all mistresses, oozed sexual allure and nu ren wei...never got tired of her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Wonderful house. Benz, MG, BMW 😍😍
Old 04-06-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7723 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, still remember need to do advance booking by writing your name in the book prepare by eagle for BMW. Even you manage to wrote your name in the book, not guarantee go get it coz most of the customer will inside the room for 5-6 hours. But lucky got reserve list in same house like Benz for replacement. BMW i can say the best WL i ever fuck in my life. You can get everythings from her i.e. raw, ass fuck, creampie, CIM, anal etc. Once door closed, start action without shower and even BBBJ me without showering.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 0
forexswift is one of the Best!forexswift is one of the Best!forexswift is one of the Best!forexswift is one of the Best!

posts deleted

Last edited by forexswift; 04-06-2021 at 12:44 PM.
Old 04-06-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forexswift View Post
Brother Fat Fatt:

In your 1st posting, you had mentioned “da qiao 1817 (really long time ago)”.

In your 2nd posting, you had mentioned “1817 is new. I thought during Da Qiao days it was not 1817 yet ...”.

Where is Da Qiao from (1817 or not 1817)?

1st posting dated 13-08-2020

2nd posting dated 03-06-2021
My bad. Poor memory , also probably Xiao Chong Nao.

It is 1817 correct. I went back to check on the old posts.

But I thought 1817 was operating in an older place before moving into the current shop that’s why I got mixed up. The current 1817 location is a newer place with music speakers etc nice deco. But with Da qiao I vaguely remember if it’s the previous location.

Anyways to summ it up regardless of which location, she was a treat bonk
Old 04-06-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDonDonki View Post
I rmb banging the Arab-Thai mix back at JM14, who was amazingly sensual.
Ah yes G12. Regular of hers also.
Old 04-06-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4rk4nth View Post

this one?
Wow she looks chio but to be honest it has been so many years I have forgotten
I also sort of forgotten Da qiao looks , if any kind soul can pm me her picture (back then I don’t have wechat account). Really I very mountain tortoise in early years of Cheong GL.

Of course recent WL still leave a deep impression. Like Yiyi, anan, etc
Old 06-06-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

For me it will always be the one who said, "If you were my husband I would open my legs for you everyday"
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1