The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
2028 g7 fanclub Tier list

First of all....Congrats to the Bros who tried her on her first day of work, i guess you guys are only her 4th / 5th / 6th guy who bonked her before in her life. I believe she is low mileage, a normal girl who for whatever reason decided to earn money quick and left when she solved her money problems.

The tier list below is for her fan club to find their ranking

Grade G for Gone Crazy
When u miss g7 too much but got blocked from her social medias and just start to fantasize about how she is spending her day in vietnam and start to post nonsense to act like she call you and you very important to her

Grade F for Fail
The guys that didnt even go out with her once but already kenna block by her. Like...Wtf bro ?, totally failed.

Grade E for Enough of your nonsense
The guys who got block by her and then book sessions with her friends just to bomb them with questions about G7. You got your answer and now you know that when you need to pay $60 for GFE, its NOT real. Pls dont fall in love in geylang, its very painful for your heart. Some guys fall in love with those black hearted girl and got cheated of all their money, you are lucky that g7 is a good girl...

Grade D for Demoted
To the bros who actually became her regular and went out dating with her but then afterwards got blocked by her and became a Rejected customer......... what did you do bro ?? Why so jialat ?

Grade C for Customer
To all the bros who enjoyed her so much that you start to have feelings for her and asked her to go on dates with you but got rejected. However she didnt block you and still smiles when she sees you. At least you are still accepted as her Customer and can enjoy the wonderful feeling of Chasing after love...for only $60 / 25mins

Grade B for Boy Toy
You rose above the mundane, standing out enough that when you asked for a date, she really did go out with you !!. You are a cut above the rest, a competitor to watch out for and a official boi boi of her ever growing harem.

Grade A for Appreciated
You made it to her list of most appreciated boi bois, she enjoyed her time with you enough that she went on multiple dates with you despite all the other guys fighting for her attention. A graders like you score so High and the gossip about you was so hype that even her friends are excited to meet you. You have good good memories of dating g7 alone AND in group outings with her friends. I estimate only 2 or at most 3 bros have ever reached this rank, and you are one of them.

Grade S for Sunlight
You went out on dates with G7 and 2 or more of her friends....many times. During your group outings, all her friends treat you as part of their group. Their approval of you is so obvious and you bring such a positive vibe that it feels like a ray of warm cozy sunlight on a cold gloomy day. When G7 is with you, she feels the happiest and even her friends are happy. You are the only one to have made it through the final cut.

Chosen of g7. King to the Queen. You fought her entire harem and emerged the winner. G7 is now waiting in vietnam to have your babies and meet her family, but the choice is hard to make, will u really go or will u give up on this relationship ?.

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.

Last edited by Geylangwander3; 26-12-2023 at 08:23 AM.
Old 24-12-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2028 g7 fanclub Tier list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
First of all....Congrats to the Bros who tried her on her first day of work, i guess you guys are only her 4th / 5th / 6th guy who bonked her before in her life. I believe she is low mileage, a normal girl who for whatever reason decided to earn money quick and left when she solved her money problems.

The tier list below is for her fan club to ownself grade themself.

Grade F for Fail
Starting with the worst grades are the guys that didnt even go out with her once but already kenna block by her. Like...Wtf bro ?, totally failed.

Grade E for Enough of your nonsense
The guys who got block by her and then book sessions with her friends just to bomb them with questions about G7. You got your answer and now you know that when you need to pay $60 for GFE, its NOT real. Pls dont fall in love in geylang, its very painful for your heart. Some guys fall in love with those black hearted girl and got cheated of all their money, you are lucky that g7 is a good girl...

Grade D for Demoted
To the bros who actually became her regular and went out dating with her but then afterwards got blocked by her and became a Rejected customer......... what did you do bro ?? Why so jialat ?

Grade C for Customer
To all the bros who enjoyed her so much that you start to have feelings for her and asked her to go on dates with you but got rejected. However she didnt block you and still smiles when she sees you. At least you are still accepted as her Customer and can enjoy the wonderful feeling of Chasing after love...for only $60 / 25mins

Grade B for Boy Toy
You rose above the mundane, standing out enough that when you asked for a date, she really did go out with you !!. You are a cut above the rest, a competitor to watch out for and a official boi boi of her ever growing harem.

Grade A for Appreciated
You made it to her list of most appreciated boi bois, she enjoyed her time with you enough that she went on multiple dates with you despite all the other guys fighting for her attention. A graders like you score so High and the gossip about you was so hype that even her friends are excited to meet you. You have good good memories of dating g7 alone AND in group outings with her friends. I estimate only 2 or at most 3 bros have ever reached this rank, and you are one of them.

Grade S for Sunlight
You went out on dates with G7 and 2 or more of her friends....many times. During your group outings, all her friends treat you as part of their group. Their approval of you is so obvious and you bring such a positive vibe that it feels like a ray of warm cozy sunlight on a cold gloomy day. When G7 is with you, she feels the happiest and even her friends are happy. You are the only one to have made it through the final cut.

Chosen of g7. King to the Queen. You fought her entire harem and emerged the winner. G7 is now waiting in vietnam to have your babies and meet her family, but the choice is hard to make, will u really go or will u give up on this relationship ?.
Wah got so chio ah?
Old 24-12-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Wah got so chio ah?
I never try but saw in person.
Old 24-12-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
I never try but saw in person.
Chio? Never seen anything good in viet houses.
Old 24-12-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

bro, let's just close this thread and move on. There is no point to probe further when a working lady had already move on to her next phase in life. If given a choice, no ladies like to work in this line and remember their past. It's meaningless I would say.
Old 24-12-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Farking bo liao thread lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-12-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Got 2028 meh???
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 25-12-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can tell the chairman of the g7 fanclub to not have the ex fan boys behaviour spillover to other angpais? Jialat sia 3-4 session per person i no need to visit liao.
Old 25-12-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted post.
Old 25-12-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

I think your obsession with her is very unhealthy. Every day posting about her is one thing. Then when she leaves, still cant leave her alone, and spend a lot of time thinking and crafting a very lengthy list of irrelevant customer categories. For what purpose?

Sorry, but this thread makes you look sour and disgruntled. Because by you own reckoning , if you made it to the top of the list, you probably would be very happy and won't even think to waste time writing all this stuff. That means you're probably somewhere in the middle, an average customer, even after trying investing time and money to woo her. Or worse, in your own words "kenna block" be her and received nothing. Get over it man, this is embarrassing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
bro, let's just close this thread and move on. There is no point to probe further when a working lady had already move on to her next phase in life. If given a choice, no ladies like to work in this line and remember their past. It's meaningless I would say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Farking bo liao thread lol..
Agree!!
Totally agree!!
Old 25-12-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Chey!! I thought new house leh. Number also write wrong
Old 25-12-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2000 / Power: 21
MaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 2028 g7 fanclub Tier list

Who miss the raw and cum in pussy with Annie?
Old 25-12-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Hahaha... im graded "U" then... for not bother to get her contact nor attempt to ask her out despite mutiple visit. Knowing there so many people gave her "tips" in the form of TT, Paynow, or even Ang pao.
Old 25-12-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G7 therapy club open for those who miss her

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 25-12-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10756 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Walaoweh I tot new hse open .. is it necessary for this thread?

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it. (Quote from Sammyboy )
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1