The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 19
commando23 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercommando23 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercommando23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2028 g7 fanclub Tier list

G7 is good while it last. Time to move on to other fishes. 🤣
Old 26-12-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Its hard to move on for alot of the bros here bcos they really take her a their gf.... they bcom lost when she suddenly shut them off... its like a break up... just give them some time... they will get over her....��
Becos all her fan here still dont know who is the white knight, just in case g7 change her mind to pick the next guy and everyone still stand a chance to be the next bridegroom. Never give up hope.

Last edited by Newsasap; 26-12-2023 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Add
Old 26-12-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*Post Deleted*

Last edited by galaxyass; 27-12-2023 at 06:07 PM.
Old 26-12-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The choosen one has been fixed for now... the fan club leader should know about this, just that hard facts are always difficult to accept... only a handful stand a chance as her back up as she has good impression of these few.... but im not sure if he one that buy ticket to stalk her back is one of them...
Chosen one need to trf money monthly, buy house buy car, don't envy him.. Pity him..
Old 26-12-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*Post Deleted*

Last edited by galaxyass; 27-12-2023 at 06:08 PM.
Old 26-12-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 1
darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!

Just met up with A in VN for a few drinks.

She just chuckled over the rubbish being spewed here but she couldn't care less.

Wish her all the best and would defo schedule a few more meet ups next year if our schedule permits.
Old 26-12-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Chosen one need to trf money monthly, buy house buy car, don't envy him.. Pity him..
This is consider kena bao.
Old 26-12-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

*Post Deleted*

Last edited by galaxyass; 27-12-2023 at 06:08 PM.
Old 26-12-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xxxxxxxxxx

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.

Last edited by Geylangwander3; 26-12-2023 at 08:02 PM.
Old 26-12-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

A short story of a working lady..
6 years ago i do fell in love with a Chinese working lady at lor 20 cat 150, we are very close and we meet every morning around 8am for breakfast and groceries, we continue for 13 months and out of sudden she met a new guy, this man patron her every night and offered to support her and provide her all her needs. Since i cannot afford to support her i chose we end our relationship.
The man continue to support her but he is not able to meet her often because he had business to look after, the lady get bored and follow her friend to underground gambling den and get hook, eventually oweing debts, the man eventually gave up on her and left. Until today the lady still working at ktv and remains single. At age of 33 she can't find any man to go near her. 老了没人要。

Last edited by Newsasap; 26-12-2023 at 05:30 PM. Reason: A
Old 26-12-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This one i dont know... bcos such things she will not disclosed... i believe they are planning something....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
This is consider kena bao.
Cannot sustain one.. After awhile the guy will be doubting himself why tf he's sacrificing so much of his life for a woman who has been with so many strangers and sucked so many dicks..

I've seen it a million times, even the Geylang OKTs who fall in love with their own girls are not spared..

Good luck to the lottery winner.. Enjoy the good feels while it lasts..
Old 26-12-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

*Post Deleted*

Last edited by galaxyass; 27-12-2023 at 06:09 PM.
Old 26-12-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness3nity View Post
Just met up with A in VN for a few drinks.

She just chuckled over the rubbish being spewed here but she couldn't care less.

Wish her all the best and would defo schedule a few more meet ups next year if our schedule permits.
Hope she already earn her pot of gold so that she dont have to do meat trade anymore. Or better found a rich guy.

Some girls cut card in SG and go else where to be butcher/sushi master.
Old 26-12-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2000 / Power: 21
MaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 2028 g7 fanclub Tier list

Deleted as per requested

Last edited by MaGuS; 30-12-2023 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Leave out details
Old 26-12-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 1
darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Hope she already earn her pot of gold so that she dont have to do meat trade anymore. Or better found a rich guy.

Some girls cut card in SG and go else where to be butcher/sushi master.
She's doing very well so there's no need to worry about her.

Will stay in VN till early next year so will hang out with her more.

Hopefully when I'm back in SG there will be new stock to sample.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1