The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sofaking is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 💖💋LEGENDARY PRINCESS LARA 💋❤ D-36 SEX GODDESS 🎀

I am sucker for big bouncy breasts. After checking her out on her telegram channel, I decided to contact her.

Being the first FL that I contacted, I was kind of apprehensive of whats going on.

Well, I met her finally and I had a good time with her. She made it easy to talk to, like long time friend, very friendly girl.

The first time I only took the BJ service, which turns out to be great. She took her time to make me enjoy the entire time she was doing it.
Finally, she suggests we go to the mirror by the hotel door so I can watch her suck away.

I got her to kneel down, and watch her suck with skill. Finally, I asked her to moan "daddy, give me your cum" loudly by the door so other people can hear, and blast onto her D cup boobs.

To be continued... her services made me cum back again...
Old 29-11-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Esbern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met chloe last week , saw her photos and videos she put on telegram and felt the urge to look for her. Booked her and got the location in the central area. Rang the doorbell and a cute looking GND opened the door... chatted for awhile she seems chatty and after that proceeded to shower. Finish shower she started SOP. Catbath while stroking my shaft.. then came the 7.5/10 BBBJ.. damn good almost came but managed to hold it in. Ps : she squirts like waterfalls
Old 27-12-2019, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
lemonsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met her yesterday evening

Went for the 2s as it had been awhile since my last time.
Was worried it would be awkward but she's great at breaking the ice.
Chatted for abit before we began and in between shots about common interests (we're both dog lovers) and made you feel comfortable.
Think we exceeded the time as I needed awhile to recover my stamina after the 1st shot but she didn't mind.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 14
larawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant futurelarawithlove has a brilliant future
Wink Re: 💖💋LEGENDARY PRINCESS LARA 💋❤ D-36 SEX GODDESS 🎀

Yet another brand new year ,
as we ride on this platform together 🎉🎉

💕 As for my regulars , new & future clienteles
I wishes you a Happy 2020
🎉

Here's two snippets gif for all you SBF MACHO BROS
Brought to you by Lara & Claire

Whatsapp: 91959551
Wechat: PrincessOfSquirt
Email: [email protected]
Old 21-01-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shuzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time book a local fl , booking was quite fast on text
Greeted her at the door she look cute girl next door.
Friendly , girl friend feeling , pussy water many many.

Worth the money spend , a local gem not to be miss
Old 23-01-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
popeye80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have a meet up with this beautiful gem Lara today. we really talk alot. For a local with this price, what more can u ask for. she is very accomondating and her bbbj really make me almost shot into the mouth. so heavenly.
will definitely rtf
Old 25-02-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 7
Wassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWassupman1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Lara for an hour of fun few days ago. Oh man, her headlight is damn power. Careful don't be suffocated.

Jokes aside, she really know how to take care of your needs. Gfe 10/10. A young FL not to be missed.
Old 27-03-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 9
secretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant future

Booked Lara for yesterday evening. She promptly responded so wasted no time to head down to the location. Rang the doorbell and a cute and pretty girl was at the door. She did exceeded my initial expectation.

I was nervous meeting her for the very first time, but she took the initiative to break the ice by engaging in small talks. Had a lot of common topics with her so there was rarely any awkward silence. She takes the effort to make u feel comfortable with her before proceeding to the main activity.

During the conversation, she did mentioned that the Covid-19 pandemic had more or less affected her business. Reason being, some of the regulars do not visit anymore. She did mentioned that she will be taking extra precautionary measures for the safety of both her and her clients. She will be regularly disinfecting her working appartment with F10 disinfectant. And also be getting a diffuser to add it in for the air to be purified as well. She also purchased a thermometer to ensure both her and her client do not have a fever before proceeding any activity. All the above are only just precautionary measures on her part. Of course, please do kindly take note of your own diligence during these critical period.

The session was definitely worth the money spent. She acted very professionally and indeed a local gem not to missed. I also subscribed to her telegram channel to give her a little moral support. So for those who can, do support this local FL during hard times like these by subscribing to her telegram channel.
Old 03-04-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
v1v1v1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had the pleasure of meeting her yesterday. She was very friendly and keen to please.
Before starting the activity, she took my temperature and also passed me hand sanitiser to disinfect. Kudos to her for taking these safety measures to give us clients sense of security.
Her BBBJ was very awesome. Boobs were also big and bouncy. She was very eager to please and very accommodating.
Would RTF definitely, but maybe after a while because of the pandemic.
Old 28-05-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

CB happy ending
Old 25-06-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
evaraska07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's been a while since I had sex because of the circuit breaker. Decided to book Lara for a quick release and was not disappointed. I am usually a shy person but we broke the ice so easily all thanks go her bubbly personality. She was very friendly. I was also grateful that she didn't chase me out even though the time had exceeded. We had a lot to talk such that we forgot that the time pass so quickly. She was very professional.

Looks 9/10
Body 8/10
Bbbj 9.5/10
Fj 9/10

I am grateful that I managed to have found a FL that I can connect with so will book more sessions and become her regular.
Definitely gonna value the emotional connection. Wish I actually knew her much earlier.
Old 26-06-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casanova2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this the one wearing convent school uniform?
Old 16-07-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 14
sexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to allsexyyou is a name known to all

Had a session with lara few weeks back. She was nice and chatty which broke the ice quite fast. Overall was good, location is good if you're driving too.
Looks: 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10
attitude : 8/10 Superb GFE she know how to chat well and tease you enough
Old 05-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Assgg11186 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Lara today at around 11am. I booked days before and got a slot at 11am.
Good thing is my place is near her place... Got there on time, she greet me with sexy pyjamas, (you know la) abit bueh tahan too. we have a great chit chat before start, she always has the bed pose that really eyes and mouth watering pose... Before we start, I take a bath alone, and clean up where it should be clean. Then we lie down, have a chit chat like lovers and start hanky panky... I have abit problem with erection and always slow to get hard but her hands are damn good... Spot on where to stimulate my dick to wake up. Well the rest we know la, going down and have me as breakfast...
We move abit and i start fingering her, when you hit the right spot on her clits... It rains really fast and almost none stop... Basah kuyup! (Flooded)
After for dont know how many times squirted, she capped me and put her on bed... She rub my dick on her clits and real fast she spray all over again! We continued in missionary until i cum inside (with cd) while she is still wetting my balls...
Face: 8/10, good looking girl. I wont say *that sweet young thing" but she has the gorgeous face.
Body: 8/10 curvy...
Boobs: 10/10 sibeh soft D cup!
Pussy: 10/10 soft easy to spot clits and super super wet!!! Can feel the squeeze when she squirt.
Bbbj:10/10 slurpy bj!
Fk: nope... Covid19 i dont dare also.
Daty: nope...
Fj: 10/10 really good, she gives gfe feels and enjoys to have fun with me.
Rtf: yes will do!
Overall:9.5/10 feel like wanna go second round but my health issue dont allows me to do so... She take times and enjoying with me... Never rush at all?
Damage: $250 covid package...
Old 06-08-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
oscdan87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Lara. Booked her for the first time last Friday and man it turned out to be one of best sessions I had ever had. She really squirt non stop and the bed was so wet after the session.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10. Meaty and curvy at the right places
Boobs: 9/10. Soft and natural D. I am a sucker for this
BBBJ: 8/10. Very sensual and slurpy
Pussy: 11/10! She kept squirting non stop 😛 love it
FJ: 11/10! Omg can feel that she is really tight and she is very accommodating with super high GFE
RTF: 110%! I have already booked in another session with her tomorrow already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1