The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
2010, GeylangKia69

Old 29-08-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Jdaniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H44B Hotel

After reading Reviews for this house, intend to give it a try, exterior of the house looks classy, went in and saw 4 ladies, choose the fairest one 788, sit down looks good but when she stood up, hmm.... i guess wrong choice, nevermind, maybe service is good, i tell myself.

Went into room, room is big and comfortable. Service is below average. After shower, proceed to lie on bed, catbath was a fast one, put on cd, 3 strokes of bj and she mounted. After awhile ask me finish or not. Sian already faster finish faster go.

On the way out, okt told me have vip for 100 dollars. If ladies service is good, i donÂ’t mind, but for this kind of service ask me to pay 100, definitely no.

Rtf: no.
Old 31-08-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Went to take a look...Think today is kimono theme....

The girls look cute in kimono...saw one tall n slim one with smily face... not sure her num...288 ? Or 111 lol

The lighting quite dim so most of the girls look quite ok...lol

Anyone fucked them wearing the kimono....machiam like jap av lol
Old 01-09-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Indeed is kimono theme night. Tested water with $50, picked #388 as she smiled and made eye contact. Face was quite pretty, body a bit of tummy, but overall service was quite good with short B2B in shower. Will RTF other ladies on other theme nights and report back here, haha!
Old 02-09-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First house entered, saw a few good looking ones. Wanted to see other houses but okt kept pushing so we decided on this house. Saw a young one with nice figure coming out after serving a bangladesh worker, but decided to skip her and give others a chance.

222-
Clean you thoroughly and b2b during shower, after deed ask you to shower alone which was fine for me since i prefer cleaning up myself.
Cbj: opted for condom not sure if she does it without the condom. Suck pretty well with balls licking and doesnt rush it.
Catbath: yes
French: didnt attempt
FJ: accomodating with fake moans and gel.
Fingering: didnt attempt but allow to touch outside
Painting: didnt attempt and not shaved
Overall: very average/standard service

588-
Will b2b during shower(before and after)
Cbj
Short AR
FJ: accomodating
French: allowed
Overall: average service
Old 04-09-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtouch View Post
Indeed is kimono theme night. Tested water with $50, picked #388 as she smiled and made eye contact. Face was quite pretty, body a bit of tummy, but overall service was quite good with short B2B in shower. Will RTF other ladies on other theme nights and report back here, haha!
RTF as promised. It's babydoll theme today. Tried #288 today in VIP room 9. Wow, really like a hotel room setup, in fact better than most 3 star hotels. Comes with SmartTV, minibar, snacks, and hairdryer and of course a wonderful standalone bathtub. #288 has a pretty face, a slim body with fair skin, but her skin under boobs is a bit dry and scaly, and the skin at tummy slightly wrinkled (maybe due to the many baths and showers a day with customers). Overall service was good with some B2B in the bathtub, and DFK for me.

Last edited by dtouch; 04-09-2019 at 10:31 PM.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greetings to all bros.

Have been away from geylang for a while, saw this house's new concept, thought to give it a try.

I tried 3 girls at normal package in this house across 2 weeks, my 2cents worth as below:

Girl 888
Looks: 7-8, considered pretty to me.

Figure: big fake tits, slim body and soso butt, imo she looks fine in her mini dress, which is why i chose her.

Attitude: ok, i would say. Not extra friendly, nor bochup. Can speak some english

Cbj: so so, enough to get me hard

Fj: accomodating, quite a turn on to see her fake tits shake in missionary

Overall: a fine girl, with ok service, does what is required with occasional smile.

Girl 388

Looks: 5-6, leaning towards cute rather than pretty

Figure: natural tits, B cup i think. Slight tummy, soso butt.

Attitude: rather friendly, will initiate converasation in english.

Shower: got b2b rubbing, enjoyable but short while only.

Cbj:good enough, but rather short

Fj: straight away lie down, and not so accomodating, as she tries to hug me to restrict my movements, so i went hard on her till i shoot.

Overall: ok to me, with a little bit of extras thrown in, maybe she'll do more if you take vip package cos longer time.

Girl 222

Looks: 6-7 considered above average in my books.

Figure: natural B cup. Slim body with quite nice butt.

Attitude: aloof, maybe cos she duno english, so she dont talk. The session was rather quiet. Only heard her speak thai.

Shower: got b2b, but 388 does it better

Cbj: not even hard, condom on, suck abit then want me to fuck her. At this point i halfway gave up.

Fj: i gestured to her that im not hard, how to fuck, she gave me another round of bj, got me slightly hard, poke abit, i gave up and asked for hj

Hj: took awhile cos no mood, can see she getting impatient. Managed to shoot after awhile just before bell rang.

Overall: worst of the 3 for me. Bros that can speak thai may get better treatment.

Overall i feel this house got good decor, comfy rooms,new system. Girls are generally pretty, but they are tad bit mechanical. They get the job done within the job scope, but thats about it. Bros that like to fuck pretty face for a quickie may appreciate this house more. I will give this house one more try for 588, who is always not available when i visit

Thanks bros for reading my long post.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

My 2-cents worth:

1) Going straight into a $100 session gets the ladies' attention. If foreplay is necessary to build up the mood, then even if the lady is in the mood, but because of the $50 25-minute time constraint, how long can you shower together, how long can you french, how long can you enjoy bj, and then fj? Maximum 5 minutes each action. Besides, $100 propels you directly into a much better room which sets a much better mood. It also sets you apart from the many foreign workers who are there just for a quick 25-minute-wham-bam-thank-you-madm.

2) Learning an inch of Thai goes a long mile with the ladies. It shows that you make the effort to understand them and be understood.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

My inch of Thai:

Pood thai nid noi - Speak thai a little
Mai khaw jai - Don't understand
Mai pen rai - Nevermind
Jing jing - Really
Jing lor - Really?
Kin nam - Drink
Kin khaw - Eat
Kin khaw young - Eaten yet?
Up nam - Shower
Nau - Cold
Ron - Hot
Pai - Go
Non - Sleep
Jub jub - Kiss
Rel rel - Faster
Narak - Cute
Suay - Beautiful
Wan - Fat
Mak mak - A lot
Kid thung - Miss you

May not be accurate, but you're not there to speak proper thai. I always like seeing their eyes and faces light up when i pood thai beyond the initial sawadeekap. I still remember the 1st time I stepped into 44B and only 1 or 2 ladies returned my glances. Then one of the ladies remarked to her mates, "khun thai lor" (is he thai), and all the ladies gasped since they didn't expect me to reply, "mai chai, pom khun singapore". By then, all of their body language had changed. All sat up straighter, smiled and made eye contact. Even if you make mistakes or speak broken thai, it just makes you more narak in their eyes.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel duration should not be the limiting factor for them to exhibit 'GFE'. Look at the JM houses. They have even shorter timings there at 20 mins, if not the same 25 mins, but yet many bros have left the place satisfied.

But i get that different stroke for different folks. Different houses cater to different likings. As some bros always say, geylang provides variety, and variety is the spice of life.

May every bro find what they like and enjoy the variety geylang offers.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwind View Post
I feel duration should not be the limiting factor for them to exhibit 'GFE'. Look at the JM houses. They have even shorter timings there at 20 mins, if not the same 25 mins, but yet many bros have left the place satisfied.

But i get that different stroke for different folks. Different houses cater to different likings. As some bros always say, geylang provides variety, and variety is the spice of life.

May every bro find what they like and enjoy the variety geylang offers.
Agree totally! Sometimes just want quickie. Some bros here even go for overnights. I tried once, but felt not really that worth it. GFE depends on many factors other than just duration.
Old 06-09-2019, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Waka0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to this house last week OKT was quite friendly. Girl overall look young , picked 288 , and decided to try VIP paid $100 , proceed to shower and inside bathtub she provide B2B. She was very friendly and can speak basic english , the whole session she smile alot. She have no problem enaging with kissing and slowly we proceed to frenching.

Look: 7.5/10 (She was 20s, tan)
Body : around B-B+
French: 7.5/10
CBJ: 6.5/10 (with ball licking, slow and sensual)
FJ: 7/10

Quite good experience for a first time visit for this house, might return to try other girl saw a few look good
Old 16-09-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Waka0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for G111

Look: 7.5/10 (good looking , 20s)
Body: enhanced C-D (slim without tummy . with back tattoo)
Kissing: 6/10 ( allow light kissing only)
GFE: -
CBJ: 4/10 (less than 1min)
FJ: 6/10

overall average bonk
Old 16-09-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 22
Vincent is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVincent is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVincent is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVincent is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This house only CBJ? No bbbj?
Old 16-09-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Only cbj, they are very strict and sop oriented. You maybe able to get better ones out there.
Old 16-09-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
Only cbj, they are very strict and sop oriented. You maybe able to get better ones out there.
Good to know.. I have not chose any gal in this house
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1