The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
datamini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HIV screening info

I want to share my experience of HIV screening at Dr Tan & partners recently.

It was my first test. I have been visiting FLs for many years but being young and stupid then, i never thought of getting myself tested. After an overnight session with a FL in Indonesia early this year, the "fear" suddenly hit me and I stopped visiting FLs, limiting myself only to dirty massage. I stopped having sex with my wife after the Indonesian trip, afraid that I might pass something to her.

I trawled this forum and found out about Dr Tan and I waited for more than 6 months (super kiasu) and plucked my courage to go. The whole feeling was very scary as I feared for the worst.

I reached Dr Tan on a weekday afternoon and asked for the "3-step" test. The assistant there then passed me a clipboard to answer 6 simple questions. No IC needed, nothing. A #registration number was given to me. It was awkward as there were 3 FEMALE assistants. I felt their eyes on me as i sat waiting for the doctor.

Within a min, i was asked into the room and to my horror, it was a young female doctor (very pretty somemore). She was very professional. She confirmed my #registration number and asked when was my last exposure before deciding on the type of test to do. Everything was a blur. I only remembered my hand was trembling when she did a simple finger prick to draw a drop of blood for the test. It was not painful. I was informed to return 15 minutes later.

I walked around the robertson quay area, the thoughts of getting a "positive" overwhelming me. It suddenly became quite real.

After 15 mins, i returned to the doctor's office and she had this "look" on her face, the kind of look someone has when thinking of how to break a bad news to another person. I thought "siao liao, die"......

I sat down, and she confirmed my #registration number and said, "The test result is out. It is negative". She smiled.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Yes, that's all."

Everything was giddy at that moment. I couldn't believe what i heard. I doubted what I heard. When I settled down at Liang Court for a meal, I googled about HIV testing. All information says that if you are tested positive, you will be asked to do a second round of test for further confirmation. The doctor did not ask me for a second round of testing.... so... I am negative....

The feeling was surreal. I couldn't believe that after so many sexual encounters with FLs, I survived. I survived. I was given a second chance.
I told myself, never again am I going to visit a FL ever again.
Old 28-12-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

I nvr have any HIV test before, although I always go for protected sex, but somehow, there's still some worries in me. As I do not have gf, and my sexy time will be looking for sex worker, and my last visit were on Christmas eve. So far all were protected sex. But this worry killing me all the time, hence I will like to go for a HIV test, so my question will be when should I go to take the test for highest accuracy rate to find out whether i am infected or not?
Old 28-12-2015, 05:34 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datamini View Post
I survived. I was given a second chance.
That's not a sensible decision. It's like saying "I've survived driving on the dangerous roads for many years and I'm not going to push my luck so I'll never drive again.".

As long as you have protected sex, the probability of catching HIV is very low. If you stick to the legal broads in Geylang it is even lower still as Dr Tan himself will tell you that cases of HIV amongst the card holders are few and far between.

Besides you can catch HIV from anyone not just broads. Unless you live a life of celibacy from now on, the risk is always there. It's a matter of managing the risk.

In the meantime you have a far greater chance of being killed by something else like influenza (500,000 deaths per year) or slipping on a bathroom floor. (home accidents cause 18,000 deaths per year in the USA alone.)
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-12-2015, 07:54 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

the 4th gen test is pretty accurate a month after exposure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1newborn View Post
I will like to go for a HIV test, so my question will be when should I go to take the test for highest accuracy rate to find out whether i am infected or not?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 19-01-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Just got my hiv test, is negative, to all bro have not test, just do it. Is not the test that get you hiv, is what you did. Just go for test is simple
Old 19-01-2016, 12:46 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

care to share your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Just got my hiv test, is negative, to all bro have not test, just do it. Is not the test that get you hiv, is what you did. Just go for test is simple

Old 21-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
care to share your experience?
Share many time
Old 15-02-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 9
tommyleesg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytommyleesg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: HIV screening info

I read so many forums. Those who got hiv poZ usually have many encounters. Hard to tell which encounters could have caused them to have hiv. Which is why Dsc clinic always put every 6 months to one year for risk exposure. It'd be funny u get tested negative at 5th month went on with life as usual then some routine test confirm that you are positive.
Old 26-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Gollum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dr Tan just want to seek your advice. I had protected sex about 5 weeks ago and i went for a routine body check up today which includes HIV screening. Do you think that the results used by such clinics will be accurate as i am unsure which generation test kits they will utilise at th lab.
Old 26-02-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Vaalus63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have unprotected bj from a mp lady. 6 weeks later I did a finger prick test at Dr Tans and came back negative. Dr said I don't have HIV. So it's that the end of testing? Cause sometimes in my mind I still worry, should I go get tested again or I'm clean? It's been already more than 3 months since the incident Please advise
Old 26-02-2016, 08:22 PM

i wouldn't worry too much if the result is negative 6 weeks after a BBJ session.
IMO, you are very safe however if doing another test give u peace of mind then go for it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaalus63 View Post
I have unprotected bj from a mp lady. 6 weeks later I did a finger prick test at Dr Tans and came back negative. Dr said I don't have HIV. So it's that the end of testing? Cause sometimes in my mind I still worry, should I go get tested again or I'm clean? It's been already more than 3 months since the incident Please advise

Old 07-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Supra_yap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

I need advice I had a unprotected bj and hj by ML. Am I risk getting HIV? This is my first encounter.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by datamini View Post
I want to share my experience of HIV screening at Dr Tan & partners recently.

It was my first test. I have been visiting FLs for many years but being young and stupid then, i never thought of getting myself tested. After an overnight session with a FL in Indonesia early this year, the "fear" suddenly hit me and I stopped visiting FLs, limiting myself only to dirty massage. I stopped having sex with my wife after the Indonesian trip, afraid that I might pass something to her.

I trawled this forum and found out about Dr Tan and I waited for more than 6 months (super kiasu) and plucked my courage to go. The whole feeling was very scary as I feared for the worst.

I reached Dr Tan on a weekday afternoon and asked for the "3-step" test. The assistant there then passed me a clipboard to answer 6 simple questions. No IC needed, nothing. A #registration number was given to me. It was awkward as there were 3 FEMALE assistants. I felt their eyes on me as i sat waiting for the doctor.

Within a min, i was asked into the room and to my horror, it was a young female doctor (very pretty somemore). She was very professional. She confirmed my #registration number and asked when was my last exposure before deciding on the type of test to do. Everything was a blur. I only remembered my hand was trembling when she did a simple finger prick to draw a drop of blood for the test. It was not painful. I was informed to return 15 minutes later.

I walked around the robertson quay area, the thoughts of getting a "positive" overwhelming me. It suddenly became quite real.

After 15 mins, i returned to the doctor's office and she had this "look" on her face, the kind of look someone has when thinking of how to break a bad news to another person. I thought "siao liao, die"......

I sat down, and she confirmed my #registration number and said, "The test result is out. It is negative". She smiled.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Yes, that's all."

Everything was giddy at that moment. I couldn't believe what i heard. I doubted what I heard. When I settled down at Liang Court for a meal, I googled about HIV testing. All information says that if you are tested positive, you will be asked to do a second round of test for further confirmation. The doctor did not ask me for a second round of testing.... so... I am negative....

The feeling was surreal. I couldn't believe that after so many sexual encounters with FLs, I survived. I survived. I was given a second chance.
You visited freelancers and prostitutes from Indonesia. What you did were high risk and you deserve it if you got HIV. Stick to the legal prostitutes at Geylang and you are almost close to 99% safe. Legal prostitutes are required by law to go for monthly check-ups! They are cleaner than you!
L18H10 #08, L18H40 #05, WH14 #01
L8H66E #83 (Jiajia), #28 (Meilin), #66 (Lulu), #99, #81 (Feifei)

Old 11-04-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Supra_yap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

I need advice what is the faster way to check for HIV rather than 4th generation. I had unprotected bj and hj nothing more.
Old 11-04-2016, 12:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra_yap View Post
Hi all,

I need advice I had a unprotected bj and hj by ML. Am I risk getting HIV? This is my first encounter.
Very low risk of HIV. High risk for gonorrhea, Herpes and chlamydia. Possible risk of Hepatitis B.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1