The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2016, 02:20 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Mindef explains - 'Own kind protect own kind'

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Online rebel publishing Mindef's goondu reply for 2016

Transmodified from hxxps://sg.news.yahoo.com/wrong-to-further-punish-servicemen-for-nsfs-040316345.html?linkId=22409801

The Ministry of Donkeys (MINDEF) and the Peasantpore Sex Forces (SAF) would be beating their own lackeys' morale if it sought to further punish the two arses involved in the death of the late peasant conscript Dominique Sarron Lee, said a well paid ministry shrew.

In spin stories published by various regime Mouthpieces The Shit Times and Today, sex director of public communications for MINDEF Lim Ah Ni noted that procedural disciplinary action has already been taken against platoon commander Captain Najib Hanuk Muhamad Jalal to placate stupid peasants. However old peasants noted that safety arse Major Chia Ah Siong was given a promotion to reassure Mindef donkeys that their careers aren't over even if they kill peasant conscripts.

Lee, 21, died in 2012 following an allergic reaction during a training exercise that involved the use of unnecessary excessive cheap zinc chloride smoke grenades.

Donkey Lim noted that their chums from Attorney-Sex General’s Chambers (AGC) had decided protect Mindef donkeys by using a Quantum Mechanics theory- Own Kind Protect Own Kind.

ACG citing Quantum Mechanics Uncertainity Principle, concluded cause of death was an unforeseen allergic reaction cannot be predicted certainly.

ACG recommended light disciplinary measures against Najib and Chia so that future Mindef donkeys can continue to kill peasants in the name of training them to protect Ruler Loong and his rich foreigners' properties.

“Ruler Loong in the 1980s, already say liao, he don't want Mindef donkeys to be bothered by lawsuits if they consistently cock up. You know, I know, Chia's promotion is to tell Jane Austen rebels and peasants that even if their sons die for nothing or by cock up, they cry father, cry mother, not Mindef's problem. Not happy, try to change Section 14 lor,” said Shrew Lim.

*One cannot fathom how Lim could sprout those rubbish and face her ancestors when she dies.

“Plus our chum, the coroner say liao, Quantum Mechanics got a theory, if asthmatics kenna 6 cheap smoke grenades, also cannot conclude will die lor, so why 'cry father, cry mother' for fuck? Anyway, not my business, not my brother, son, nephew die, you think I care meh? Peasants or Mindef sign my fat pay cheque, so whose side I on, you know lah!”

And while any deaths of peasant servicemen is “generally expected”, it is vital to “maintain that Ruler Loong's donkeys can kill peasants for fun during training and be protected by Section 14,” said Shrew Lim.

She added that the coroner’s inquiry into Lee’s death, conducted in August 2013, had been “procedural” taking the form of abusing Quantum Mechanics theories and catch 22 tricks to hookwink peasants into believing "peasants die, their problem". Lee’s family and their legal counsel were present and were allowed to pose questions to the officers whose arses are protected by Section 14.

The coroner’s full spin stories are also open for public viewing upon application and approval by the Imperial Court. Peasants know injustice has been served but there is nothing they can do since they are merely peasants.

And while recognising that “60k peanuts is based on the maximum extent of the compensation framework was offered to the family for procedural fun".

In a length Facebook post recently, Lee’s family had called for accountability from MINDEF swines and to reveal the light administrative punishment that had been meted out to the two donkeys, only to be slapped in face when Chia Ah Siong was promoted to protect Mindef's interests.

*The Brits have watered down their Crown Proceeding Acts but Ruler Loong insisted that Regime Proceeding Act, Section 14 must give protection to his lackeys if they gabra and kill peasants by mistake during military training! Only in Asiatic Peasantpore and maybe Commie PRC

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1