The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-03-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
LOL bro @Life6666 that signature move of Younna = AnQi is really something right? Think she needs to patent it soon b4 other MLs start learning a trick or two. But happy you enjoyed the session with her. Maybe I should start asking my Regular MLs to “KneeJob” henceforth.
Yes Bro, I think it takes time to learn “台上一分钟,台下十年功”

I ever encounter 1 ML who used her inner thigh to perform fake love making, that was awesome too, I remembered her name was 小艺 but that was few years ago
Old 20-03-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Yes Bro, I think it takes time to learn “台上一分钟,台下十年功”

I ever encounter 1 ML who used her inner thigh to perform fake love making, that was awesome too, I remembered her name was 小艺 but that was few years ago
The best fake love making still miqi... pattern more than badminton - see you can tahan until which pattern. Too bad no one replicate how she operated.

With a ML nowadays I sometimes just put it in between her thighs myself (her panties still on)...

C
Old 20-03-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Had a small window of opportunity and Xia Xia managed to squeeze me in.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xia-xia-massage/

She is as tall as stated, with lovely long legs (yeah I am a legs man, dun really care if A cups). She looks exactly as per her pics/vid, with minimal makeup.

Sociable and chatty when engaged - even told me not to feel awkward... Guess was a little excited at getting 'what it says on the tin', with so many misadventures these days. While chatting, she told me some guys told her she will earn more at KTV, with her height and looks... but she says it's just not her thing to be running tables under time stress, plus inevitable politics at such venues.

Massage was average, but that's not what I engaged her for... Her catbath on my back was long and sensual, really taking her time. Eventually flipped over, she fooled around awhile before starting to stroke the little general. Very gentle lady, despite her stature. Unloaded soon after...

Definitely on my return list. Please be nice to her - lovely lady.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 20-03-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post

ML: https://sglonelyguy-20.com/yiyi-massage/

Look: She gives me the sha da jie vibe, or maybe I'm sot tio. Greeted me in the dark dress, suits her so very well
Body: Alittle bit on the meaty side, skin is smooth but her body so very cold, like really very cold think aircon tuned too cold that day and cause FN during sensual
Boobs : Quite big to my surprise, very very soft to grope
Attitude : Very chatty as I expected from reading her FRs, time fully utilised in and out 53mins, very sincere and hardworking lass. Zero awkward moments with her
GFE : For me alittle different, felt like going to your mistress' place kinda-feeling
Sensual : FN, One of the better ones I have tried so far, really knows how to maneuver her body to turns u on plus her bbbj skills is legitimately good I have tried as of late combined with alluring seductive voices and occasional deepthroat
Massage : Skipped, went straight to the sensual part which is truly surprising, a truly easily turn-on b2b massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuy12345 View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/yiyi-massage/

Visited yiyi after seeing many posts about her bbbj and cim skills.
Managed to book her same day but she had a previous bro come late so had to push back my session by 30min. Reached her place at the original time and because of very heavy rain, decided to go grab something to eat nearby to wait.

Looks: 8/10 Light makeup, won't reject
Boobs: 4/10 I'm more of an ass guy so dont really care about this
Massage: 8/10 Massage had strength and she spends quite a bit of time to give a proper massage with some leg stretches.
BBBJ: 15/10 Her bbbj and DT are very very good. First time have I cim in under 10 minutes.
CIM: 9/10 sucks out almost everything but I guess my load too big she stopped near the end. (-1 because got some spoil market with cum in throat)

RTM: Yes, when I can find time.
Hope Xue Er or An An come back. Miss those sumata action.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjie View Post
2 reviews for this year>>>

Tried this, looks like pic 90% like pre-milf type
location a bit out there, public transport might have to walk a bit/Nice clean condo, stays alone

Body= 8/10 slim body, nice perky ass, slight tummy
Massage = n/a, nice chit chat session before action
Catbath = 8/10 shiok, no rush before action
Bbbj 9/10= good, no rush bbbj with a lot of patterns from slow n steady to fierce type> lasted quite long until unload all into her mouth

Overall 8/10 = will RTF depends on her location, value for money session when compare to current market
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Tied yiyi yest

Location is quite private in the B area
Looks wise… I think more suitable for bros 40 and above. Chubby one. I sian half
Massage very strong and on point
Sensual is v good. Bj (brought own cap) v skilful can make hard comers cim.
My only gripe is her hygiene. Don’t c her shower after session. And part of the pillow has other bro dried saliva. She was taking quick dinner before I came and not sure if she rinse her mouth after that.

But her personality is good n engaging

RTM : prob save my money for an an instead when she move private condo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post

Looks 7 (古典美)
Boobs 7
Service 8
Sensual 8
Location 7.5(good for drivers. Secure code assess with no guards)
Value for money 7.5
Can support
manage to secure a slot with her but i did not proceed as she is kind of chubby. although she was wearing the oversize t shirt, you can see she is chubby kind.

did not bother to make up and she looked like 30+ 40yo. see already sian half.

nowadays quite difficult to get this ML reply to msg.

Last edited by 1118; 20-03-2023 at 10:05 AM.
Old 20-03-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Oh elmi is back as well. Has anyone visited her since she came back?
Old 20-03-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Got two Lucy. I was talking about 36F Lucy
Who is that? Why not just post the link?
Old 20-03-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
LOL bro @Life6666 that signature move of Younna = AnQi is really something right? Think she needs to patent it soon b4 other MLs start learning a trick or two. But happy you enjoyed the session with her. Maybe I should start asking my Regular MLs to “KneeJob” henceforth.
Apparently she is the shifu for some of the heavy flavored MLs who came before, so her sensual should be up there.
Old 20-03-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Oh elmi is back as well. Has anyone visited her since she came back?
Yes, service is consistent as ever.

She say ate too much during her rtc, gtg to go on a diet.
Old 20-03-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
I seldom post bad review as the girls are making a living as well. But this one really piss me off.

36F Lucy - booked for an hour but only use 30min. Pussy smelly fishy, boobs can smell previous client scent???

Location was ok. Went in shower alone and lie on bed for 15min and slept while waiting for her. Finally when she came into the room, I ask what happened. She said she was busy settling her second business. So I give chance. Average massage with some light talk. Went into sensual when I was lying face down then her phone keep buzzing. Again took another 15min beside me replying to her phone. I slept again. Finally when ask to turn over, my cock soft already.

Played with her boobs while trying to gain back erection. She ask me to plant my face in between and that was the worst decision of my life. Smell the odour of the previous bro I think and I immediately came out.

So I tried to seek new excitement and fingered her but to my horrible, smell fishy with slight urine scent.

In the end do boob job which was ok. Hold her two jugs and thrust in out like fucking while she try to tighten the space by putting her fist in the boob hole that I’m fucking.

Total damage 230 for boob job and massage for 30min including shower before and after.

She raved about her boob job and said it was worth the money. I didn’t want to play her down, but I told her that old uncle cheong long enough. 230 I can go my fav Pokémon and ramp her until she call me her father and beg for mercy
Sorry, for this kind of half ass service, not even worth half the price for boobjob... Hard pass.
Old 20-03-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
manage to secure a slot with her but i did not proceed as she is kind of chubby. although she was wearing the oversize t shirt, you can see she is chubby kind.

did not bother to make up and she looked like 30+ 40yo. see already sian half.

nowadays quite difficult to get this ML reply to msg.
As in you went pass the door, saw her, kebelakang pusing and left?
Old 20-03-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Purgatory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed. The 神秘手法 leaves quite alot to imagination. One of the better choices in terms of the looks department

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppy_gonia View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/love-massage/

Looks - her photos looks exactly like her. Would say one of the prettier and similar to pictures lady around.
Fair skin, sharp features and sweet smelling hair. Won’t reject for sure. Probably like those office ladies or those you will meet in a CBD gym.

Environment- very clean and smells great too. More importantly, fresh towels to shower and also on the bed. Stays alone and apartment is spacious. Attached shower in the room. Big bed too! Lots of parking although parking attendant very on the ball. So must remember to use the parking app.

Body - fit and tight! Definitely one that exercises and work out regularly. Was wearing a body hugging one piece dress. Headlights not saggy and rear is perky. Skin smooth, complements her looks! Looks amazing in her smooth silky undies!

Massage is something that really amazes me. Really knows what she is doing. Relieves all those aches and knots. Shoulder and waist massage is amazing. I have a bad back and muscles always aching, managed to make me feel so much better.
Massage was so good that I extended my session, just nice a bro couldn’t make up his mind on his booking. Head massage put me to sleep. Left feeling fresh

Sensuality - it was a fun session. She's willing to please with restrictions but then again, for 120sgd/session i was very satisfied when I left. Managed to experience her secret hand technique (神秘手法)and it was something that surprised me. Session was SN but all good for me. The breath down my ears and back, with those hands. Try it and you will know. But then again YMMV.
Session progressed better and was more fun when I respected her boundaries, she was more at ease and could concentrate on keeping me happy and entertained.

GFE - very chatty, lively and friendly. If you respect her boundaries she definitely will be very comfy and respond you with lots of interesting conversations. Beautiful, sexy and oh… her pleasant voice! Can talk anything under the Sun.
If you need a companion for a couple of hours to get rid of work/ family stress. She can offer that listening ear or be that chatty person to perk you up!

Then Again YMMV.

RTM - for sure!
Old 20-03-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Visited this Qingdao lass that got relisted not too long ago. Based on past reviews, she seems to be very popular back in 2020-2022. She is still enjoying lots of support from her regulars now. She has other commitments so there are limited slots everyday.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xiao-yu-massage/

Location: Very convenient. Unit was like a proper home, very cosy, tidy and clean, complete with a cute little dog. She came down and received me and even sent me off. Let her know if this is a concern to you and she'll guide you to another entrance/exit that you can go through by yourself. She was like a friend, bringing me to her unit and even talked loudly along the corridor. Her nonchalant attitude is very unique to me. Lol.

Sensual: Almost non-existent....

RTM: Probably yes. If you just want an above average and hygienic massage and then get wanked by a pretty and friendly MILF who is genuinely a nice person, go for it.
It was like visiting a friend ... The "ushering" was an experience itself. With the sibeh cute doggie on leash and walking with you on a lovely brezzy march evening ... Easily a scene from the kdrama.On the line whether to return or not as the sensuality part is missing. ...the theme is now... Visiting a friend and got a bit more ...
Old 20-03-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At the famous hill. Easier if you drive.
Good training for our legs. LOL

In all honesty, there is slight resemblance to her pictures BUT it’s her services that totally changed my mind about her.

Totally PSE! Will jump right into her sensual. FN with good roaming signals. But U really need to try her special move: stocking seduction with HJ using the back of her knee. Yes U heard right! That sensation is totally out of this world! The texture of the stocking coupled with the tightness around your rod, as our bodies rocked in tandem to the point of explosion! Wow!

Also tried her fake lovemaking moves with TopUp. She has good stamina as she rode cowgirl style and gyrating herself against your rod. Almost felt like real love making.

Totally exhausted after the session but boy it was a good session! RTM: Yes whenever I’ve craving for PSE.
Booked her for top up menu and she asked how I know, replied 江湖朋友介绍的。she said thanks bro.
Old 20-03-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Fake lovemaking also need to top up? Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Booked her for top up menu and she asked how I know, replied 江湖朋友介绍的。she said thanks bro.
Old 20-03-2023, 01:05 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your concurrence bro.

This is the W for ease of reference for the rest of the bros https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

$120 spent is well worth the while to get the listed services in her advert. No bull nor scam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestMRs View Post
Location: Area FP. Can park within condo and along roadside. Convenient for drivers. Near to food centres. Can grab quick bites before/after action.
Look : Picture is her. She has been working on her diet and have much sharper features now. And my oh my! That mesmerising smile and beautiful eyes.
Body: curvy with ample (.)(.) smell really good too.
Attitude : very accommodating. A great conversationalist. Never a full moment with her during the whole session.
GFE : High GFE. Wipe down after shower. Offers drink. Hugs at door. Offer snacks too.
Sensual : Enjoyed her thorough cat bath and her edging HJ. She will adjust to your preferences.
Massage : got effort.
RTM : Yes. As bro @georgemagnum mentioned her good hygiene, easygoing character, sincere heart and beautiful face/body

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1