The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-04-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

After a not so good session in the noon with a ML, felt unsatisfied so try texting Bao er and she reply so fast hand book and paid her a visits. Submitting my MR for bros consideration.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/baoer-massage/

Location: good for both bmw and driver. Only entry is challenging.
Look: not her department. Confirm different from photo. Resemblance to video minus the slimming effect.
Body: not her department again. Not tall not slim
Boobs: soft, slightly sag probably due to size. Able to BF so should be consider big. Real hard and pointy nipple once high like some bro mention
Massage: close to no
Sensual: All the above disappointment, she compensate and shine like a star here. S/N. Non mechanical hj, slow, fast, twist, turn. Bbbj as listed, Dyson vacuum type. High playability, able to take special request as long as within her limits.
Roaming: never really try much as too focus on her bbbj
GFE: can chat very well. Does Offer water if some guys mind. Not a time watcher as I overshot my time chatting with her. Some hugs and perks during chat

RTM: yes if I’m only looking for a good bbbj session.

If you’re looking for looks, can give her a miss. If looking for good service and boobs lover, can try her. My session was good I would say.
Old 21-04-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlancer View Post
Visited 77 a couple of times. Pretty lady, won't reject one. Very service oriented and offers water and wiping after shower (both before/after the deed)
Massage was more of teasing and was very comfortable.
Teasing was excellent and really enjoyable.
The best part was the roaming and how sensitive she is too. Definitely feels shiok when she also feeling the mood. Gfe off the charts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Not aiming at anyone, but I’m very very curious why so many MRs will mention offer water?
Sg really so hot until offer water becomes a requirement also?

Maybe his first time been offer water.
Maybe he was real thirsty.
Maybe got nothing to write.
Maybe while enjoying the glass of water he can sit down and TCSS with her.
Maybe and maybe.....
Old 21-04-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
Behind palace
Ahhh thanks but what's that?
Old 21-04-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Natalie

Looks: 1/10 not SYT! Not ugly enough to make me slam the door and ran, end up make me go through 90 mins of torture!
Gfe: 1/10 never pour me water!
Massage: 1/10 too good but no use cause I not there for it!
Sensual: 1/10 too professionally done and not green in this line, I cannot teach her anything!
Roaming: 1/10 Done in FN and not in denim shorts. I want 2G roaming not 5G!
HJ: 1/10 never lay beside me and do the basic lick nip and mechanical up down hj!
Service: 1/10 make me hump and pump with all the fake making moves! Make me so tired!
Time management: 1/10 poor time management, cause never allocate 20 min to massage my big head!
Hygiene: 1/10 after zhut here zhut there, ruba here ruba there, pump here pump there, pew pew here pew pew there, she go wash and clean herself! Aiyo, like that the next bro cannot taste it leh.

Overall: 1/10 make me more shag than before I visit her.

RTM: YES

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 21-04-2023 at 11:58 PM.
Old 21-04-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8006 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MR for Natalie

Looks: 6.5/10 not SYT!
Sensual: 1/10 too professionally done and not green in this line, I cannot teach her anything!
HJ: 1/10 never lay beside me and do the basic lick nip and mechanical up down hj!
Service: 1/10 make me hump and pump with all the fake making moves! Make me so tired!
Time management: 1/10 poor time management, cause never allocate 20 min to massage my big head!
Hygiene: 1/10 after zhut here zhut there, ruba here ruba there, pump here pump there, pew pew here pew pew there, she go wash and clean herself! Aiyo, like that the next bro cannot taste it leh.

The funniest MR that i have read for years
Old 21-04-2023, 09:59 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks ah boi bro …. First time overall of 1/10 and i want to RTM!

Quote:
MR for Natalie

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 21-04-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
MR for Natalie

Haha, another classic by you.
Old 21-04-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
Syaimaral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSyaimaral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/

Appearance and services as advertised

She is beautiful according to herself.
No complaint from my end on this matter.

Basic massage
Okay sensual
Good playability/roaming
Great GFE

Overall is good session
Old 21-04-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Yu Er
https://sglonelyguy21.com/yu-er-massage/

saw some good MRs here so decided to try her

Location: walkable distance from MRT, no security but kind of rowdy downstairs
Looks: 8.5/10 very cute GND, like uni student, looks a bit different from photo? maybe because no make up and in the dark first thing she asked me when i entered was if i was ok with her face
Body: 8.5/10 big natural E cups shiok but got tummy, not the gross type though
Massage: not there for this
Sensual: 7.5/10 bj was decent, overall kind of green and needed guidance as per previous MRs
GFE: 9.5/10 will playfully slap my butt with her towel and touch me here and there once i entered, the way she talks and general demeanour is like your gf

i think she's worth the money but she's only here for 1 month, last working day 26 Apr, she's unsure if she will return
Old 21-04-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks for the FR. Been messaging her but no replies......😔

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
Yu Er
https://sglonelyguy21.com/yu-er-massage/

saw some good MRs here so decided to try her

Location: walkable distance from MRT, no security but kind of rowdy downstairs
Looks: 8.5/10 very cute GND, like uni student, looks a bit different from photo? maybe because no make up and in the dark first thing she asked me when i entered was if i was ok with her face
Body: 8.5/10 big natural E cups shiok but got tummy, not the gross type though
Massage: not there for this
Sensual: 7.5/10 bj was decent, overall kind of green and needed guidance as per previous MRs
GFE: 9.5/10 will playfully slap my butt with her towel and touch me here and there once i entered, the way she talks and general demeanour is like your gf

i think she's worth the money but she's only here for 1 month, last working day 26 Apr, she's unsure if she will return
Old 21-04-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankledeep40 View Post
Thanks for the FR. Been messaging her but no replies......😔
hmm i think she didn't even check my records until i asked her to help me add, didn't take too long to reply me also
Old 21-04-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Been messaging her for days! Lucky you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
hmm i think she didn't even check my records until i asked her to help me add, didn't take too long to reply me also
Old 21-04-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankledeep40 View Post
Been messaging her for days! Lucky you!
i messaged through wechat if that helps...
Old 21-04-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
MR for Natalie

best MR ever! btw, why looks not 1/10 har???
Old 21-04-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
best MR ever! btw, why looks not 1/10 har???
Ok, amended just for you.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1