The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26
Re: Living in Bangkok!

cannot be leh , i am using one of those cards and my expiry is one year later after last top up

u dun even need 1 year right ,u go 3-4 time a year only need 3-4 month life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
Bro Dirtbag_26, Each time you top up, the expiry date extend for a short period only, cant remember how many days and it doesn't matter how much you topup makes no difference. Unless I come back within a month or so , else the expiry date sure exceeded.

Bro Indianmagicoil, you got a point there but my faithful tiraks get suspicious ask why everytime change number
Old 23-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
cannot be leh , i am using one of those cards and my expiry is one year later after last top up
U r using 1-2-call
Old 23-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Guess u are outdated.... Getting a post paid is easy as ABC. All u need is ID for local (can't roam and IDD) and credit card for foreigner. U dun even need work permit.
Really? Just show credit card can already? I wanted one with a h/p bundled together but all told me I need work permit for foreigner.

Pre-paid is popular in 3rd World countries where people's salaries are low or unpredictable. I read an article couple of years back about the Philippines where pre-paid is popular mainly because of this reason. Same reason why the 7's, sari-sari's and warung's all sell dinky small packets of commonly used household commodities like oil, salt, washing powder etc...

Is this the same for Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Taiwan?

Quote:
Bro Indianmagicoil, you got a point there but my faithful tiraks get suspicious ask why everytime change number
Thats when u get a 2 SIM phone. Let the ones u like know your main number and the give the other number to those u are unsure or black listed!

Quote:
When I was with True and now DTAC, just top up BHT300 and your SIM card life get extended quite considerably!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 23-11-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Really? Just show credit card can already? I wanted one with a h/p bundled together but all told me I need work permit for foreigner.
Here you go, was in 2009, http://www.dtac.co.th/2009/english/postpaid.html .... whether does it allows bundled with other stuffs, guess u need to check it out.

I have no intention to switch to post paid, so didn't bother much about it. I topped up 500THB, use for local/oversea call and data surfing for more than a month. Example, calling Singapore is 3 THB per min.

Quote:
I never bother about these countries cos I seldom go there. Even if I am there, I use my SG roaming. So far, I have only Thai, Viet, China, Indo prepaid sim which is popular among the locals.
Old 24-11-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
john_don deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hong Kong: you can buy prepaid sim at any 7-11's with cash, no id needed
Taiwan: buy at 7-11's, mobile company offices and airport, but you need to show your passport
Old 24-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thats when u get a 2 SIM phone. Let the ones u like know your main number and the give the other number to those u are unsure or black listed!

When I was with True and now DTAC, just top up BHT300 and your SIM card life get extended quite considerably!
Thanks for your suggestion, my next trip will get the I-mobile phone with 2 SIM or the Ferrari model with 3 SIM
Old 24-11-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

u dun even need 1 year right ,u go 3-4 time a year only need 3-4 month life
I am using Happy DTAC .Maybe you are right, the more amount you topup the longer the expiry date. So topup 300 baht can last 3 months?
Old 25-11-2011, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Thanks Bro Naemlo for the link. Will check up again when I'm back next week.

Bro Ultraone, I checked my last top up of BHT100 3 weeks ago and it extended my SIM life to March 2012! Btw I used to have an iMobile 2 SIM phone tat looked like a BB. Sold it last year coz too bulky carrying together with iPhone. Now using Nokia no frills phone. Can try Lenovo only Android smart phone with 2 SIM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_don View Post
Hong Kong: you can buy prepaid sim at any 7-11's with cash, no id needed
Taiwan: buy at 7-11's, mobile company offices and airport, but you need to show your passport
Bro, thanks for the advice but know that already. I also have a Hong Kong and China pre-paid SIM. Read the context that I asked my Q's in.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 25-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Bro Cheonglah, I did not know got sell yearly sim ,does AIS and Dtac counters at the airport sell them? What aboit 7-11? You just ask for yearly simcard at the counter right? I have to change my thai number every time as it expires after one month as I only able to make it to Thailand 3 or 4 times a year.
No, I use DTAC and cannot get at any counter or 7-11. A gal told me can get yearly SIM card earlier this year so I looked and asked around. Found a shop in Nana Square (not Nana Plaza at corner of Sukh soi 3. Nana Square is for shopping gal while Nana Plaza is for "gal shopping" (pardon the pun)
The shop in on Ground floor on the left of escalator as you go up. There is a sweet but sulky faced gal at the phone/phonecards kiosk. Bought a yearly SIM for about 400b about 1 year ago. These yearly SIM are sold by these type of specialty kiosks - there should probably be a lot at MBK.
Awesome and convenient - each time top up just 50b or 100b and extend for 1 whole year from date of topup. Now not worried about losing touch with favorite gals
Old 25-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Status Report,

Currently markets and 7-11 stores are selling cheap bottled water. Popular gogo bars in Nana are still not that busy but Shark and Baccara are extremely crowded at Soi Cowboy.

The new Nataree Soapy cancelled their scheduled opening day on Nov.26, due to lack of customers. The management stated that they might be opening next month. I'll keep you folks posted.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 25-11-2011, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I am using Happy DTAC .Maybe you are right, the more amount you topup the longer the expiry date. So topup 300 baht can last 3 months?
i think the number of TIME you top up give longer life -i think first top up yah ,get 3 month ,but then if u keep topping up u can get longer and longer life ,until my last top up my card life extend to one year (but i think 1 year is the most)

u can go to the big shopping centre dtac office i think they have got more english speaker there ,u can ask dun need to guess!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
The new Nataree Soapy cancelled their scheduled opening day on Nov.26, due to lack of customers. The management stated that they might be opening next month. I'll keep you folks posted.
not enuff customer ?!?!?HOW CAN?!?!?!

aiyoh!!!!
Old 26-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

dirtbag_26,

Concerns over possible flood! Last night Nataree was slow, I was there for approximately 1.5 hours and I only saw few Japanese men and couple of Indians ogling sideline girls!

Old 26-11-2011, 04:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
dirtbag_26,

Concerns over possible flood! Last night Nataree was slow, I was there for approximately 1.5 hours and I only saw few Japanese men and couple of Indians ogling sideline girls!
hwa so sad !!!!!Nataree girls all there to be fucked ,if got no customer how can????i think like that got no choice already ,i must come over and save them .....with my cock!!!! hahahahah

eh ,i thought they say no more flood problem start to clear up already ???all this news report all dun know how to believe one
Old 26-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Bro Naemlo for the link. Will check up again when I'm back next week.

Bro Ultraone, I checked my last top up of BHT100 3 weeks ago and it extended my SIM life to March 2012! Btw I used to have an iMobile 2 SIM phone tat looked like a BB. Sold it last year coz too bulky carrying together with iPhone. Now using Nokia no frills phone. Can try Lenovo only Android smart phone with 2 SIM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheonglah View Post
No, I use DTAC and cannot get at any counter or 7-11. A gal told me can get yearly SIM card earlier this year so I looked and asked around. Found a shop in Nana Square (not Nana Plaza at corner of Sukh soi 3. Nana Square is for shopping gal while Nana Plaza is for "gal shopping" (pardon the pun)
The shop in on Ground floor on the left of escalator as you go up. There is a sweet but sulky faced gal at the phone/phonecards kiosk. Bought a yearly SIM for about 400b about 1 year ago. These yearly SIM are sold by these type of specialty kiosks - there should probably be a lot at MBK.
Awesome and convenient - each time top up just 50b or 100b and extend for 1 whole year from date of topup. Now not worried about losing touch with favorite gals
Thanks Bros for your advice and suggestion
Old 26-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Samster

Status Report,

Just came back from Nataree and it was crowded with customers!

Tomorrow morning starting 10:00 am, Buddhist Monks will bless the new Nataree soapy center and everyone are invited, free food and drinks after the ceremony. Still the grand opening date hasn't been selected by the management!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1