The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unlocking ML, tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad_riche View Post
i realised to unlock those MLs not only need alot money, you need to have alot time to spend on it too......not easy.
In addition to time and money, often there is a heavy emotional toll to pay
Old 21-12-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

How many MLs will dare text in michat, stating in black and white that they offer full service, without even meeting you for a session and knowing if you are AV ?
This is not called unlocking. Unlocking is not accomplished this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
I'm having a hard time to unlock ML these days. Any tips? Lots of ML have full service, but say no on michat.
Old 29-12-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokoro111 View Post
This is not skill problem, no matter how good your skill is, they won't say full service provided. This can serve as a proof and they are in trouble if reported.
Just go and ask in front, if they do they will tell you
Sigh i go up front also really don't have haha
Old 29-12-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad_riche View Post
i realised to unlock those MLs not only need alot money, you need to have alot time to spend on it too......not easy.
I usually need 2-3 session max..confirm can access the pussy
Old 29-12-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Sometimes it depends on chemistry and circumstances. I once had a regular ML who didn't offer anything and no teasing too for about a year. However, her massage was good and quite SYT, and we were on quite good terms. At one point, I stopped visiting her, and COVID came and the ML business took a downturn. Shortly before she RTC earlier this year, came a surprise text message. She wanted to make me her first customer with a happy ending. Never imagined that would happen. So I had the first and only such session with her before she RTC.

There was another ML who didn't offer autoroam but eventually unhooked after we became comfortable over several visits.
Old 29-12-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
Shortly before she RTC earlier this year, came a surprise text message. She wanted to make me her first customer with a happy ending. Never imagined that would happen. So I had the first and only such session with her before she RTC..
And you actually believed her words...
Old 29-12-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Why you burst his bubble on such a festive period?
Old 29-12-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fairytales are sweet but most mls have many carrot heads so we cannot be the special one
Old 29-12-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Fairytales are sweet but most mls have many carrot heads so we cannot be the special one
And many lao gongs and special bfs too.
There's like a hierarchy structure, but it is invisible to most, if not all clients.

One wouldn't know what's one placement in it.
Old 29-12-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Lol sound like someone kena KC liao. If they say they come here very long and nv do GQ before, is like saying all bros here is just to chit chat, nv find anything else actually.
Old 29-12-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Men are the weaker sex.

At least, do with eyes open and know it's all part of the game. All temporal.

If there are more benefits, don't have to be carried away. She also won't say you are hers and hers alone. Nether do you need to say she's the only one. But then, sweet nothings sound better.
Old 30-12-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I did believe her. I had been visiting her for a year before that. There is no reason for her to wait one year to offer me if she was already doing it. And I had asked her a few times before. Anyway I had nothing to lose by accepting that offer.
Old 01-01-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I use these process

Step 1: sweet talk them. Saying the look young etc..

Step 2: massage them. 95% are super tired due to job nature. Press calf, shoulder, neck, back, buttocks, then tits

Step 3: 磨砂 for them. This one u can rub almost every part of her body

Bignehneh 101 massage technique to unlock every ML
Old 01-01-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 3
Elvintay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing… will try
Old 01-01-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Step 2: massage them. 95% are super tired due to job nature. Press calf, shoulder, neck, back, buttocks, then tits

Step 3: 磨砂 for them. This one u can rub almost every part of her body
Means you go to a MP, pay the hourly massage fee and you massage the ML instead of the other way round?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1