The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
woody17 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Dear Bro WB
Let me know if u will be visiting Beijing or Shanghai, I have network that can introduce u to college MMs starlets models for both ST and BY. Even 'Virgin Air' MMs are available if noticed well in advance....
Re audition in SZ, my pleasure to audition for u as I enjoy beauty parade. Do let me have a checklist of ur questions so that I could properly record the whole interview in HD video. Well if the interviewees are willing to strip and show off their hardware, so much the better....
Woody
Old 24-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody17 View Post
Dear Bro WB
Let me know if u will be visiting Beijing or Shanghai, I have network that can introduce u to college MMs starlets models for both ST and BY. Even 'Virgin Air' MMs are available if noticed well in advance....
Re audition in SZ, my pleasure to audition for u as I enjoy beauty parade. Do let me have a checklist of ur questions so that I could properly record the whole interview in HD video. Well if the interviewees are willing to strip and show off their hardware, so much the better....
Woody
Dear Bro Woody,

Wow! I must take up ur offer!

When I visit Beijing or SH, I'll hv time only for ST. I could BY them n bring them to S'pore on social pass.

I prefer college student bcos I dun normally pay a premium for a gal's status or fame. The damage should be based strictly on her youthfulness, freshness, looks, figure, submission n services. What would be the price range for a 2-month BY in SH? On top of that I should add, well what should I call it, overseas tour incentive?

Regardless of how attractive a gal may appear when scantily clad, there is an asset which is concealed yet of paramount importance, hehehe, namely the aesthetic n conditions of her pussy. I want a pretty n pink abalone, w/ a pleasant scent, n of course it must be very tight, wet n responsive. Last but not least, her attitude n services r very important.

Pls keep in touch n ths again,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 19
kenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud of

hi bros, can check with you all, is it most ktv girl can be bonked with money? i recently met two at peace centre. and i wanna bonk them. but how to initiate? they are friendly to me, kinda like a friend also, got go out eat bla bla bla. so, what approach should be used? dun wanna spoil the frenship too.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:36 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth21 View Post
hi bros, can check with you all, is it most ktv girl can be bonked with money? i recently met two at peace centre. and i wanna bonk them. but how to initiate? they are friendly to me, kinda like a friend also, got go out eat bla bla bla. so, what approach should be used? dun wanna spoil the frenship too.
Hi bro kenneth21,

Dun behave like a wuss when dealing w/ gals, especially WLs.

Do u want to get laid or stay as "frens" w/ them?

Many KTV gals dun go out for ST. But a 19 yo SH gal recently confided w/ me that ALL gals who work at KTVs can be bonked, for the right price. Some may only want to BAO-ed, haha.

Cheers!

.................................................. ....................................

Good morning!

I like to share some thoughts on BY-ing PRC MMs in S"pore.

I'm back in the comfort of my own home in Gotham City. While I was in SIN I had had 2 full-time BAO-ees, n for a short time 3, in the last several months. I tried to meet n make love to them abt 3 times each per wk. In other words, I hv to fxk just abt everyday, which had proven physically too taxing n too stressful for an pek like me.

My total damage for BY-ing this yr is already running 4X that for the whole of 2009. The reason? Last yr, all my BAO-ees r part-time, meaning that they continued to work at KTVs, whereas this yr all of my gals dun work while I'm BY-ing them. There r advantages n disadvantages w/ both. I hv also paid rentals for several gals n the costs for student/WP visas for 2 of them.

Keeping full-time mistresses is very time consuming. A typical gal expects u to take her out 4-5 times a wk n to stay overnite w/ her at least occasionally. She may bug u n want u to take care of trivial stuff such as getting a mobile broadband card. One gal loves to travel n expects me to take her around Asia n even Europe!! And she will expect u to buy her some gifts. My answer is No, unless she treats me like an emperor.

If the gal remains aloof n distant, u suspect that she doesn't like u or is eating outside, whereas if she is too sticky n wants to make love everyday it may become equally intolerable.

What happens to my last 2 gals now? I told the younger one to return to work, hehehe. She immediately went back to China for a 1-wk vacation. She is still very angry w/ me for terminating my patronage. The other one (let's call her KX) is going back to China tmr n will be here when I return.

KX is very similar CD in ht n wt, but is much fairer n has pink nips n pink abalone n even pink asshole (in fact her asshole is so pretty that she is the 1st gal w/ whom I'm tempted to perform AR). More importantly, she has much tighter pussy than CD's...

Separately, my niece BB may return on student visa (paid in full by me) n my agents r actively looking for pretty SYTs to be imported to SIN just for my pleasure. BTW, remember my one time heartthrob KK? She is the 19 yo gal who fell for a 20 yo PRC boy, a fellow classmate, while I was in Gotham country. They hv had a miserable n sometimes stormy RS, hehehe. There is a good chance she may want to be my mistress again. I'm not sure if I should take care of her again, even though I still hv unfinished business w/ her. I hv focused on her many negative points. I may resume the RS for a while just to make her addicted to me...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 03-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
Dragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=warbird;5265149]Hi bro kenneth21,

Dun behave like a wuss when dealing w/ gals, especially WLs.

Do u want to get laid or stay as "frens" w/ them?

Many KTV gals dun go out for ST. But a 19 yo SH gal recently confided w/ me that ALL gals who work at KTVs can be bonked, for the right price. Some may only want to BAO-ed, haha.

Cheers!

.................................................. ....................................

Very happy to stumble onto this thread. Looks like lotsa wisdom and lobang!

I agree very much with bro Warbird's approach quoted above. IMHO, PRC MM are essentially here to make it with their bods - some are more explicit (ala at GL), some less (singers etc). The brutal truth is that they are practically all willing to let some dude get their honey, but have different asking prices only.

The trouble seems to be the imperfect market. Some MM undersell: witness the KO solid good lookers we wag our tongues at in what some would class "low end" places or even streetwalkin at GL. Others oversell: the types that lead to threads we have on those ice-queen heartache generating types. To add to the chaos, we cheongsters have our individual learning curves in figuring out the way the game is played and improving our gamesmanship. And of course, each of us has different attributes, be it $$ or how 帅 or how charming each of us maybe.

Speaking from my own hard experience, it is easy in each of our green and blur days at the beginning (no offence to those natural lady-killer types), to mistake a love affair for the $$$ transaction going on. Of course, SBF has threads about exceptions and cheongsters heading to ROM with some MM as "riding into the sunset" endings. These are few and far in between. Yet, after learning the ropes and getting the hang of the Art of Bao, I think a conclusion that can be reached is that unless you're looking for a lifetime commitment (assuming you have no CO in your home camp to contend with, legally or otherwise, as a result), this neon world of KTVs is a place where we should just fix your bayonet and charge at the selected target. After all, the KTV scene is one graphic example of having "many fish in the sea". No sense losing sleep, emotion or self-esteem pining over any failed attack. Heck, the next time, just show up at the same place where the unyielding MM works and get a better one right in front of her!!

One of the first bao candidates I had (it lasted 3 years here and then in the Mainland) told me quite candidly at the start, 人是不能在KTV找到真爱 - you ain't gonna find true love in a KTV. That gal was dead right. Us batang are mainly in this for the nooky.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Bro Warbird & other likeminded bros

Many thanks for the discussions and sharing of info here. I got to blame myself for missing this fabulous thread in sbf. Guess I m hanging around FL and GL section for too long. Spent my Sunday afternoon going through as much information while listening to Tong Li CD.hehe

Well I m kind of tired by the legal and FL scene and wanna explore the dangerous game bying. Let me go through bmt first.

Thx!
Old 05-10-2010, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkeep View Post
Very happy to stumble onto this thread. Looks like lotsa wisdom and lobang!

I agree very much with bro Warbird's approach quoted above. IMHO, PRC MM are essentially here to make it with their bods - some are more explicit (ala at GL), some less (singers etc). The brutal truth is that they are practically all willing to let some dude get their honey, but have different asking prices only.

The trouble seems to be the imperfect market. Some MM undersell: witness the KO solid good lookers we wag our tongues at in what some would class "low end" places or even streetwalkin at GL. Others oversell: the types that lead to threads we have on those ice-queen heartache generating types. To add to the chaos, we cheongsters have our individual learning curves ....................
Speaking from my own hard experience, it is easy in each of our green and blur days at the beginning (no offence to those natural lady-killer types), to mistake a love affair for the $$$ transaction going on. Of course, SBF has threads about exceptions and cheongsters heading to ROM with some MM as "riding into the sunset" endings. These are few and far in between. Yet, after learning the ropes and getting the hang of the Art of Bao............. this neon world of KTVs is a place where we should just fix your bayonet and charge at the selected target. After all, the KTV scene is one graphic example of having "many fish in the sea". No sense losing sleep, emotion or self-esteem pining over any failed attack. Heck, the next time, just show up at the same place where the unyielding MM works and get a better one right in front of her!!

One of the first bao candidates I had (it lasted 3 years here and then in the Mainland) told me quite candidly at the start, 人是不能在KTV找到真爱 - you ain't gonna find true love in a KTV. That gal was dead right. Us batang are mainly in this for the nooky.
Bro Dragonkeep,

You agree w/ my approach? Haha, u really make my day!

I greatly appreciate ur insightful comments on PRC MMs n their flesh trade in S'pore. You had a 3-yr RS w/ one mistress? How did u do it? Mine never lasted more than a few months. I need to pick ur brain n hope that u could be a regular contributor to this thread. I do hv many questions for u.

Although u r new to SBF, u hv tremendous experience n wisdom in cheonging n BY-ing, much more superior to my inadequate n often failed experience, as my 1st encounter w/ a PRC MM was in 2007 n my 1st visit to a KTV was 2 yrs ago. I'm still an armchair general trying to get more hands-on field experience...

The flesh trade is a most inefficient market, even less efficient than the very inefficient stock market, largely as a result of the complex factors u hv enumerated. In addition to the fact that one man's meat is another man's poison n the mysterious Rashomon Effect, KC n gong tao may frequently be involved which make the outcome between every patron-PRC MM encounter most unpredictable...

Let's start w/ the lower end of the spectrum, low in damage but not necessary in looks, figure n service. Among the most beautiful PRC MMs I hv met r 4 very inexpensive whores: A 20 yo SH gal from sex141 in HKG, 2 Sichuan FLs, aged 19 n 21, at or near L8/Talma Rd in GL n a legal Cat 150 22 yo gal from SZ. Their services ranged from good to excellent...three of them accepted my offer for BY but I just couldnt go to China to complete the deal. Nowadays I hv to visit TAM complex 3-4 times just to find one gal who is mildly interesting. I prefer pretty n tall SYTs (aged 18-22) n there is a dearth of these creatures...they r fast becoming extinct.

On the high end of the spectrum r some ang pai singers/gals at some famous HFJs/KTVs. High in damage only but not in looks, figure n service. They r generally much older as well...they r women not gals. I heard from my frens n my BAO-ees that some of these women hv made over a million SGD in a relatively short time. I hv seen some ang pais n I hv to scratch my head as to what the fxk is going on?!! Must be gong tao.

But hope springs eternal. Many old n ugly PRC women (I can't call them MMs) also want to try their luck here bcos u never know, they may meet n "gong tao" a sucker into giving 100-200k up front, before even touching them!

Lastly, sexual culture/behaviour n moral values must be very different in China. I'm an ah pek, much older than almost all my mistresses' parents who r usually in their 40s. And most of the parents know exactly what their daughters r up to. Take the example of my niece BB whose dad is only 43...I was taken aback when he wanted to thank me personally for taking such good care of her! I also spoke w/ KX's dad who is a chef n owns a restaurant...oh, you're her BF from S'pore? She is out n u could call her other HP...!!

One other thing. In my personal experience, all healthy n heterosexual PRC MMs including virgins, regardless of her occupation. educational level n status here, r looking to be BAO-ed by a man. I had a 19 yo NUS Presidential Scholar who asked me to keep her! I had detailed my exploit w/ her towards the end of last yr.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post

Many thanks for the discussions and sharing of info here. I got to blame myself for missing this fabulous thread in sbf. Guess I m hanging around FL and GL section for too long. Spent my Sunday afternoon going through as much information while listening to Tong Li CD.hehe

Well I m kind of tired by the legal and FL scene and wanna explore the dangerous game bying. Let me go through bmt first.

Thx!
HI Bro Hooters66,

HI bro,

Welcome aboard!

BY-ing is a lot more dangerous to ur emotional n financial well being. I'm still struggling to get it right after 16 months of BY-ing saga. But it's more fun, more GFE, etc.

If the RS lasts more than a couple of months, there will be at least some KC involved, which may be one-sided or a two-way traffic. Your self control is crucial.. Never fall in love w/ a WL. If u can't control ur heart n ego, you will be at risk...

For me, pursuing n tasting pretty pussies of my type is only a small part of BY-ing. It's a fun game n a business operation, hehehe. Additionally, I also enjoy going to a flat n see my young mistress walking around, perhaps cooking dinner for me, completely nude or scantily clad w/ only a T-shirt n wearing nothing underneath, hehehe. After dinner n resting, we would take shower together n then would usually make love for couple of hrs....I then like to see her disappointment when I said I couldn't stay overnite...is it worth the much higher damage? I dun really know, sometimes yes n sometimes no...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 05-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro Dragonkeep,

You agree w/ my approach? Haha, u really make my day!

I greatly appreciate ur insightful comments on PRC MMs n their flesh trade in S'pore. You had a 3-yr RS w/ one mistress? How did u do it? Mine never lasted more than a few months. I need to pick ur brain n hope that u could be a regular contributor to this thread. I do hv many questions for u.

Although u r new to SBF, u hv tremendous experience n wisdom in cheonging n BY-ing, much more superior to my inadequate n often failed experience, as my 1st encounter w/ a PRC MM was in 2007 n my 1st visit to a KTV was 2 yrs ago. I'm still an armchair general trying to get more hands-on field experience...

The flesh trade is a most inefficient market, even less efficient than the very inefficient stock market, largely as a result of the complex factors u hv enumerated. In addition to the fact that one man's meat is another man's poison n the mysterious Rashomon Effect, KC n gong tao may frequently be involved which make the outcome between every patron-PRC MM encounter most unpredictable...

Let's start w/ the lower end of the spectrum, low in damage but not necessary in looks, figure n service. Among the most beautiful PRC MMs I hv met r 4 very inexpensive whores: A 20 yo SH gal from sex141 in HKG, 2 Sichuan FLs, aged 19 n 21, at or near L8/Talma Rd in GL n a legal Cat 150 22 yo gal from SZ. Their services ranged from good to excellent...three of them accepted my offer for BY but I just couldnt go to China to complete the deal. Nowadays I hv to visit TAM complex 3-4 times just to find one gal who is mildly interesting. I prefer pretty n tall SYTs (aged 18-22) n there is a dearth of these creatures...they r fast becoming extinct.

On the high end of the spectrum r some ang pai singers/gals at some famous HFJs/KTVs. High in damage only but not in looks, figure n service. They r generally much older as well...they r women not gals. I heard from my frens n my BAO-ees that some of these women hv made over a million SGD in a relatively short time. I hv seen some ang pais n I hv to scratch my head as to what the fxk is going on?!! Must be gong tao.

But hope springs eternal. Many old n ugly PRC women (I can't call them MMs) also want to try their luck here bcos u never know, they may meet n "gong tao" a sucker into giving 100-200k up front, before even touching them!

Lastly, sexual culture/behaviour n moral values must be very different in China. I'm an ah pek, much older than almost all my mistresses' parents who r usually in their 40s. And most of the parents know exactly what their daughters r up to. Take the example of my niece BB whose dad is only 43...I was taken aback when he wanted to thank me personally for taking such good care of her! I also spoke w/ KX's dad who is a chef n owns a restaurant...oh, you're her BF from S'pore? She is out n u could call her other HP...!!

One other thing. In my personal experience, all healthy n heterosexual PRC MMs including virgins, regardless of her occupation. educational level n status here, r looking to be BAO-ed by a man. I had a 19 yo NUS Presidential Scholar who asked me to keep her! I had detailed my exploit w/ her towards the end of last yr.

Cheers!

HI Bro Hooters66,

HI bro,

Welcome aboard!

BY-ing is a lot more dangerous to ur emotional n financial well being. I'm still struggling to get it right after 16 months of BY-ing saga. But it's more fun, more GFE, etc.

If the RS lasts more than a couple of months, there will be at least some KC involved, which may be one-sided or a two-way traffic. Your self control is crucial.. Never fall in love w/ a WL. If u can't control ur heart n ego, you will be at risk...

For me, pursuing n tasting pretty pussies of my type is only a small part of BY-ing. It's a fun game n a business operation, hehehe. Additionally, I also enjoy going to a flat n see my young mistress walking around, perhaps cooking dinner for me, completely nude or scantily clad w/ only a T-shirt n wearing nothing underneath, hehehe. After dinner n resting, we would take shower together n then would usually make love for couple of hrs....I then like to see her disappointment when I said I couldn't stay overnite...is it worth the much higher damage? I dun really know, sometimes yes n sometimes no...

Cheers!

Bro WB
I am just full of admiration for Bro WB....you are an inspiration to me...and always enjoyed your excellent sharings....
Old 05-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post

Thx!
Bro I understand what you are going though...like you and perhaps many other bros...we started off with ST...and immediate gratification....but after a couple of years we get sick of it...we want more....we want the thrill....we want the exclusivity of a pussy....trust me it's a dangerous game....and you may be easily gong tao and suddenly be sucked into a deep black hole...no pun intended....for me I had also been very prudent with spending my money on such pussies and would not overspend on them....but during a stage when I was so into her....I spend 3x on her what I would spend on other girls...so have fun! not to mention it also affects your r/s with your family...
Old 06-10-2010, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
somefools deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently my PRC chai (once again) lost her hard earned money to our IRs, she wanna me make up for lost if not she said she no mood to work. Knn. Immediately I told her, she wanna buy this that I will buy but she wanna ask for money. No way. She wanna break up so no meaning! I said okay then....

Night time she sms me saying sorry I broke your heart. Call me and I did not pick up. knn...
Old 06-10-2010, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by somefools View Post
recently my PRC chai (once again) lost her hard earned money to our IRs, she wanna me make up for lost if not she said she no mood to work. Knn. Immediately I told her, she wanna buy this that I will buy but she wanna ask for money. No way. She wanna break up so no meaning! I said okay then....

Night time she sms me saying sorry I broke your heart. Call me and I did not pick up. knn...
hahaha......I suggest you buy Genting shares to make up for the money....
Old 06-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
hahaha......I suggest you buy Genting shares to make up for the money....
er.. but i thot he say he did not give her the money... it's her who lose money not him leh...
Old 06-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looking thru this thread , reminds me of a old old story..

there was once a young 18yo pretty young gal who got a 50s suggur daddy. 1 fine day, she found out that she was pregnant.

The old man say lets meet up with ur dad(who was a farmer).

So the gal went home to tell her dad that she was pregnant n the father was a old man in his 50s.Also he will be coming later to see him. Her dad is so angry and slap her and say will break the old man's leg if he see him. how can my son in law be older than me he shouted!!

then the old man arrive in a very big car. Dad was supprise to see such a big car, and immeditely change his attiube n invites the old man in.

The old man then tells the dad his terms.

If she gives me a boy, I will give u $1M. and the son will take over my bussiness.
if she gives me a gal, I give u $1/4M. and a house.
If she gives me a boy n gal, I will give u all the above mention.
But is she loses the child, u will get nothing.

suddenly the dad pulls the hand of the old man and say, dun worry.. if she loses the child, just fuck her again!!! ha ha

hope u enjoy the story.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am just full of admiration for Bro WB....you are an inspiration to me...and always enjoyed your excellent sharings....
ME大哥,

哈哈.....你言重了.不必客气.我没你说的那么行啦。。。

Quote:
Bro I understand what you are go, ng though...like you and perhaps many other bros...we started off with ST...and immediate gratification....but after a couple of years we get sick of it...we want more....we want the thrill....we want the exclusivity of a pussy....trust me it's a dangerous game....and you may be easily gong tao and suddenly be sucked into a deep black hole...no pun intended....for me I had also been very prudent with spending my money on such pussies and would not overspend on them....but during a stage when I was so into her....I spend 3x on her what I would spend on other girls...so have fun! not to mention it also affects your r/s with your family...
Hi Bro ME,

You're describing exactly what I hv gone tru...

I crave exclusivity which is both costly n dangerous. Knock on wood...so far I hv not been "gong-tao-ed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by somefools View Post

Hi bro,

Get away from her asap..

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Looking thru this thread , reminds me of a old old story..

there was once a young 18yo pretty young gal who got a 50s suggur daddy. 1 fine day, she found out that she was pregnant.......................................... ....................

suddenly the dad pulls the hand of the old man and say, dun worry.. if she loses the child, just fuck her again!!! ha ha
hope u enjoy the story.
Hi bro prcsytlover,

Great story!! It happens daily in real life...

A few of my mistresses hv offered to hv my babies for a hefty fee. I hv politely declined. However, if a uni student happens to be my type of SYT n is a verified virgin n/or non-WL, I may go for it, hehehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 07-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

BRO WB you would consider a virgin/non WL bearing you a child? Interesting!

Life been boring for me lately...my "mistress" has left me after I screwed her after she realise that I don't really have intentions to take care of her in the way she wants...haha.....been searching high and low for a replacement but a bit tired of the playing game... found a 20 year old girl but she waste time refuse to let me screw as mentally she's just not prepared for it yet....so I cut loss and found another young FJ girl....not bad....slim and petite and have a certain class to her but I think also waste time sort...basically a vase....SH works at Hotel Royal I think...not sure what joint is that... so the past week very bored...no target...just all the fucking old girls who come and sit with me for the tips....I think it's time to change joint.....on my way out to fetch my OC from Raffles Place....saw an esteem bro in his black stallion probably fetching his Cai.....you guys have all the luck! hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1