The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 10-06-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
This Darwin Nunez practically he's an unknown! How could he be worth 80m-100m? I hope Pool will not end up with another Keita!
He is not an unknown. He played damn well against us. 1 of the top 5 strikers listed by VVD
Old 11-06-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
He is not an unknown. He played damn well against us. 1 of the top 5 strikers listed by VVD
Let's wait n see how he turns out at Pool.. Hopefully not another Keita!
Old 12-06-2022, 04:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool new front 5 attackers

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 13-06-2022, 07:43 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Old 13-06-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Headline is Nunez cost £85M

But initial fee is £65M

Mane reclaims £40M

Nunez earning 100k a week less over possibly 6 years = £31M

So we just exchanged a 30 year old,
With a 22 year old and not broke any wage structure or extra cost.

But the headline is £85M... So.

Think Sadio Mane wanted 200k per week.

Old 13-06-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Think Sadio Mane wanted 200k per week.
300K per week. When FSG came over, they said they don't believe in giving a high weekly wage unless it's proven talent. They rather give a low base with easily achievable bonuses so that the end result is a high wage. So with each assist, goal or award, Mane would have earned additional bonuses. Such a system is fairer for the club for if a player is as easily injured as Keita, the club will not be burdened with a high fixed weekly wage. Sadio is proven talent but he's on the wrong side of 30.

I think Liverpool will announce Nunez's signing by tomorrow morning Singapore time. Doing the medical exam today.
Old 13-06-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
300K per week. When FSG came over, they said they don't believe in giving a high weekly wage unless it's proven talent. They rather give a low base with easily achievable bonuses so that the end result is a high wage. So with each assist, goal or award, Mane would have earned additional bonuses. Such a system is fairer for the club for if a player is as easily injured as Keita, the club will not be burdened with a high fixed weekly wage. Sadio is proven talent but he's on the wrong side of 30.

I think Liverpool will announce Nunez's signing by tomorrow morning Singapore time. Doing the medical exam today.
In fact I wanted Liverpool to break up the front 3 and my wish is granted.

Diaz capable to replace Mane on the left and Nunez capable to replace no 9. Also possible to play 4-2-3-1 formation instead of the favorite 4-3-3

Old 13-06-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
In fact I wanted Liverpool to break up the front 3 and my wish is granted.

Diaz capable to replace Mane on the left and Nunez capable to replace no 9. Also possible to play 4-2-3-1 formation instead of the favorite 4-3-3
I agree with you. Breaking up our front 3 is a good move. As good as Bobby was, he is not as speedy now. Next season, we should have Salah, Bobby, Jota, Diaz, Nunez. Only Salah and Diaz will not go to the December World Cup. Elliot may be converted to a striker.

I think Nunez is meant to replace Origi too. Without Origi, all our present strikers are under 1.8 metres tall I think. When we face teams who park the bus, our speedy wingers do not have the luxury of space in the penalty box. Having someone like Origi in allows us to push and bull their CB to create space. Nunez will give up more presence during a free-kick, corner.
Old 13-06-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
I agree with you. Breaking up our front 3 is a good move. As good as Bobby was, he is not as speedy now. Next season, we should have Salah, Bobby, Jota, Diaz, Nunez. Only Salah and Diaz will not go to the December World Cup. Elliot may be converted to a striker.

I think Nunez is meant to replace Origi too. Without Origi, all our present strikers are under 1.8 metres tall I think. When we face teams who park the bus, our speedy wingers do not have the luxury of space in the penalty box. Having someone like Origi in allows us to push and bull their CB to create space. Nunez will give up more presence during a free-kick, corner.
Nunez is a proper center forward playing no. 9 and can score with both feet. Cam also play no. 10 too. Babby is a false no 9.

So team that park bus will play the 4-2-3-1 formation.

Old 15-06-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to Anfield, Darwin Nunez - Darwin 27(waited until official confirmation)

All in i would say i am excited about this signing. Darwin is still only 22 years old, has great height strength power and pace, termed the "the rampaging bull" by The Guardian newspaper. Most importantly looks like he is a clinical striker who scores goals.

Big question is whether he is worth the high price of a maximum £85m or even the base price of £64m? Tbh on what i have seen and read thus far, seems like Darwin is overpriced. Unfortunately the current market forces have created these crazy prices, so it is what it is.

The comparison with Haaland is also slightly over the top, although it is going to be very interesting whether Haaland can fit into Guardiola's style of play but that is another story.

In an ideal world, Kylian Mbappe should be coming to Anfield instead to replace Sadio Mane. In fact i gather Liverpool did indeed make an enquiry but sadly we all know that the Reds just do not have that kind of financial strength to compete with the oil & gas rich Arab state backed clubs. Pity because it seems Mbappe's mum is a Reds fan(smart lady) and i am sure if we had the financial clout together with Klopp's influence we would have secured him instead

Anyways back to Darwin, it seems like his current weakness is his lack of skill and technique eg. passing. But i am not worried because Klopp has already come out to say that Darwin is a "work in progress" and so long as he listens and learns from Klopp and his team he should turn from a raw talent into a real diamond.

Going to be very interesting to see how Klopp uses Darwin because Klopp does not usually play with a CF. That said, think stubborn old Jurgen might have finally realised that we need an alternative plan after failing to win against the other top 4 sides in the PL and failing to score in game time in 3 cup finals last season, the final straw being the most painful loss to Madrid.

Let me also say that i see this Darwin signing as a big backing by FSG of Klopp in his evolutionary rebuild of a successful Liverpool 2.0 team, hopefully even more successful than 1.0! This can only be a good thing
Old 18-06-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

It's a done deal for Mane @35m to Bayern with add ons amounting to 42.5m... He's getting 360k per week @Bayern which is about 4.5x of what he was getting @ Pool. Best of luck to Mane! Sad to see him go in a way..

Last edited by countryman; 18-06-2022 at 01:23 PM.
Old 18-06-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
It's a done deal for Mane @35m to Bayern with add ons amounting to 42.5m... He's getting 360k per week @Bayern which is about 4.5x of what he was getting @pool. Best of luck to Mane! Sad to see him go in a way..
Yes best wishes to him. Liverpool recuperated from this smart business.

Mane will be a Anfield Legend.

Old 19-06-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/0...-case-partner/

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2022/0...t-for-2022-23/

Let's see if it's true. I remember someone here has lobang to confirm if these are the 2nd and 3rd kits. Who announced this season's jerseys in this thread last year?
Old 21-06-2022, 06:11 AM
Samster

Liverpool are braced for the prospect of losing forward Mohamed Salah for free next summer after refusing to meet his £400,000-a-week contract demands. (Sunday Mirror)

Any comment?

Old 22-06-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

🚨 Liverpool have agreed a deal with Monaco to sell Takumi Minamino to the Ligue 1 club. Transfer fee is €15m + €3m add-ons. 27yo midfielder has agreed personal terms & move subject to medical, with player currently in Japan

Goodbye to Taki Minamino. He had served well for domestic cup matches.

Also talking that Ben Davies Neco Williams maybe sold.

Kellerher may go on loan.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1