The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
New wechat scam?

Hi bros, it seems like there's a new scam going around, or do share if you have similar experiences.

Added some china ladies on wechat, then they "complained" about their cheating boyfriends and ask people to "win their cheating boyfriend's money" by clicking a link to a gambling website. I didn't click the link but based on the screenshot in their moments, it seems like one needs to enter their credit card details.

Anyone has such experiences too?
Old 24-03-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: New wechat scam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hi bros, it seems like there's a new scam going around, or do share if you have similar experiences.

Added some china ladies on wechat, then they "complained" about their cheating boyfriends and ask people to "win their cheating boyfriend's money" by clicking a link to a gambling website. I didn't click the link but based on the screenshot in their moments, it seems like one needs to enter their credit card details.

I got 1 also. Added via discovery. A few days later said BF cheated on her and asked me to get his money by adding her on Telegram and go to a website. Confirm scam.
Old 24-03-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
I got 1 also. Added via discovery. A few days later said BF cheated on her and asked me to get his money by adding her on Telegram and go to a website. Confirm scam.
Yup that's exactly what happened. Some of them even act more innocent by having actual conversations like asking if you had dinner, whether you're at work, etc.

I've also encountered some who added me via discovery and said they're studying in Singapore and doing FL part time 😅
Old 24-03-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any time I see link is immediate red flag already. I wonder who actually clicks on these links
Old 24-03-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup that's exactly what happened. Some of them even act more innocent by having actual conversations like asking if you had dinner, whether you're at work, etc.

I've also encountered some who added me via discovery and said they're studying in Singapore and doing FL part time 😅
Had one recently pretending to be student fl too. Found on tinder then added wechat. Ask me where i live and after that literally gave me an address for a nearby 7 eleven say she live nearby there even though her tinder was way further away. Red flag already but I thought fuck it just try for entertainment lor. Converse a bit she say study in sg and graduate already but when i ask how long she been in sg for she say she arrive not long ago 🤣. The moment i at the 7 eleven she ask for my number so a "friend" can check if im police or not. Got the call then he ask for itunes gift card. Immediately hung up and walk home. Then she sent "?". I say i only deal in cash and that im not interested anymore. Next moment got an entire copy paste paragraph death threat threatening to kill my whole family and i. Then another second later say "any problem can just discuss". Send death threat already still want talk 🤣 i laughing my ass off and just block. I think maybe the account run by more than 1 person. 1 guy thought scam was up and just send the usual death threat the other thought still salvegable.

Last edited by Freshguy; 24-03-2023 at 01:30 PM.
Old 24-03-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshguy View Post
Had one recently pretending to be student fl too. Found on tinder then added wechat. Ask me where i live and after that literally gave me an address for a nearby 7 eleven say she live nearby there. Red flag already but I thought fuck it just try for entertainment lor. Converse a bit she say study in sg and graduate already but when i ask how long she been in sg for she say she arrive not long ago 🤣. The moment i at the 7 eleven she ask for my number so a "friend" can check if im police or not. Got the call then he ask for itunes gift card. Immediately hung up and walk home. Then she sent "?". I say i only deal in cash and that im not interested anymore. Next moment got an entire copy paste paragraph death threat threatening to kill my whole family and i. Then another second later say "any problem can just discuss". Send death threat already still want talk 🤣 i laughing my ass off and just block. I think maybe the account run by more than 1 person. 1 guy thought scam was up and just send the usual death threat the other thought still salvegable.
This one is standard. Pricing very low. Ask you where you live then will check where is the nearest 7 Eleven ask you go buy itunes card or transfer $. The 1st time I kanna I only went until the 7 Eleven store. The monent they ask me pay $ first then I go home play Chinese Chess liao
Old 24-03-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
This one is standard. Pricing very low. Ask you where you live then will check where is the nearest 7 Eleven ask you go buy itunes card or transfer $. The 1st time I kanna I only went until the 7 Eleven store. The monent they ask me pay $ first then I go home play Chinese Chess liao
This one pricing not even low. Ask for 200 for an hour. Getting more daring sia
Old 24-03-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Tats old grandmother trick

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 24-03-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

No wechat how to get scammed....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-03-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

How to get scam when I fail to reply. HAHAHA.
Old 25-03-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
uglywin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshguy View Post
This one pricing not even low. Ask for 200 for an hour. Getting more daring sia
After Covid price increase ma
Old 12-04-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
fifaguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I think I saw this a few times. The plot is always the same. The person involved is the same. Even the lady who cheated has the same picture.

Quote:

Old 12-04-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Now I have another lady from China who added me on wechat too, she tried to make small talk and said she's working in London but came to Singapore for business trip. Then we made small talk throughout the day and I suggested meeting for dinner but she said she doesn't meet strangers.

Instead, she asked for my WhatsApp number to chat further (red flag here for bros: don't give your personal number or anything they can trace back to you), so I also told her that I don't easily give my whatsapp number to strangers too.

Got a feeling that it's one of those scams where they initiate sext and then her "boyfriend/husband" will call and threaten you.
Old 12-04-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
4StarGenitalia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Now I have another lady from China who added me on wechat too, she tried to make small talk and said she's working in London but came to Singapore for business trip. Then we made small talk throughout the day and I suggested meeting for dinner but she said she doesn't meet strangers.

Instead, she asked for my WhatsApp number to chat further (red flag here for bros: don't give your personal number or anything they can trace back to you), so I also told her that I don't easily give my whatsapp number to strangers too.

Got a feeling that it's one of those scams where they initiate sext and then her "boyfriend/husband" will call and threaten you.
Or they install spyware to your phone, be careful bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1