The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-07-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
MrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to behold
Re: ✪✪✪✪MrPimP™✪✪✪✪✌♛EURO♛✌Russian TOP Model HIGH GFE and devilish figure!BOOK NOW!✌♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoazonox View Post
just tried Mira
she just reach sg not long enough and she pick up words like... (la) already
Looks: slighty abit tan than picture but still pretty 9/10 !
Boobs: just nice for the body i guess B+ ? 10/10
BJ: she cap me on automatically i guess she dont do bbbj and lots of teasing too ! 9/10
FJ: begging for more and asking which positions to singaporens like... 9/10 abit tight

RTF: i wanna RTF her roommate most prob !
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfp1976 View Post
I have realised that it is hard to build any chemistry in 45 mins session and hence always go for overnight. I booked Mira for overnight this thursday . She is well educated and well travelled and fluent in english. This was my first over night booking with Mr, P and was worth the money. She arrived at my apartment dressed like a date. Her BBJ is best I ever had, she can really deepthroat with ease. First session lasted 3 hours and we did in all possible positions with drink and smoke break in between. We slept and went for another round in the morning.

Again so far best fuck I had.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DickieOng View Post
fr on mira

good in service & high gfe feeling

Face:8.5/10
Body:8/10
Boobs:8/10
BBBJ:9/10
FJ:8/10
Attitude:10/10

first time in sg but good service and good attitude , please take care of this gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broswat View Post
Finally yesterday night try MrP girl Mira. Was worrying whether 90min session is worth it and if there's any chemistry to last that long. Still i go ahead with the session. MrP is fast with the reply and soon get the room no and went up. its my first Russian girl so didn't know what to expect and how pretty she is. But i would give her 7-8. Body is slim and boobs is soft to grab and shaven. my first shot is fast so without asking, she propose to give me a body massage. Although it's not professional type but it show how attentive she is to her partner in room. after a small chat she again propose to have a second shot and we proceed. she's good at ridding, and its my first time seeing a girl cum and shivering on top of me. to bad i can't cum together and in the end she help me with a hand job. Overall its a good experience and worth the spend. Too bad she going back soon or today? Thanks again MrP for the arrangement.

Thanks for support!
Old 18-07-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

MrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to behold
Re: ✪✪✪✪MrPimP™✪✪✪✪✌♛EURO♛✌Russian TOP Model HIGH GFE and devilish figure!BOOK NOW!✌♛

Quote:
just tried Mira
BJ: she cap me on automatically i guess she dont do bbbj and lots of teasing too ! 9/10
FJ: begging for more and asking which positions to singaporens like... 9/10 abit tight

Quote:
I have realised that it is hard to build any chemistry in 45 mins session and hence always go for overnight. I booked Mira for overnight this thursday . She is well educated and well travelled and fluent in english. This was my first over night booking with Mr, P and was worth the money. She arrived at my apartment dressed like a date. Her BBJ is best I ever had, she can really deepthroat with ease. First session lasted 3 hours and we did in all possible positions with drink and smoke break in between. We slept and went for another round in the morning.

Quote:
fr on mira

first time in sg but good service and good attitude , please take care of this gem.
Quote:
Finally yesterday night try MrP girl Mira. Was worrying whether 90min session is worth it and if there's any chemistry to last that long. Still i go ahead with the session. MrP is fast with the reply and soon get the room no and went up. its my first Russian girl so didn't know what to expect and how pretty she is. But i would give her 7-8. Body is slim and boobs is soft to grab and shaven. my first shot is fast so without asking, she propose to give me a body massage. Although it's not professional type but it show how attentive she is to her partner in room. after a small chat she again propose to have a second shot and we proceed. she's good at ridding, and its my first time seeing a girl cum and shivering on top of me. to bad i can't cum together and in the end she help me with a hand job. Overall its a good experience and worth the spend. Too bad she going back soon or today? Thanks again MrP for the arrangement.

Thanks for support!
Old 18-07-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
just tried Mira

Quote:

Quote:
fr on mira

Quote:

Thanks for support!
Old 19-07-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
just tried Mira

Quote:

Quote:
fr on mira

Quote:

Thanks for support!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread