The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 10-12-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Kofrules deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Can I ask who are the local sg dommes available now? I can only think of princess yura, mistress caitrin, wei,vera, haze?
Anyone else?
Old 10-12-2021, 02:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Queq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Session with Coco

I managed to arrange a session with coco recently,just sharing my experience here. She seems to be fully booked as I could only get a slot with her after a week later. She told me she usually sessions with regulars and rarely with first timers like myself so I must be lucky.

I was into cbt,faceslapping. On first sight, she is not syt, Looks grow on me over time and I do find her attractive. She had me strapped into a bondage chair with my legs restrained wide open and she changed to a body stocking. She definitely had a great slim figure, I was gagged with her undies which she stripped beforehand and then she would start 'interrogating' me asking me on the naughty things that I did such as peeping at girls or stealing their undergarment. Initially, she playfully slapped my cock with her hands. I decided to be bold and admitted to my wrongdoings and she switched to a crop and started punishing me by hitting my cock with the crop. I gotta say it was painful, at times I saw her smiling on my suffering and at times, I could see her checking herself out at the mirror admiring her figure whilst I was writhing and yelping in pain. It was a pretty erotic experience. I did my best to take every hit that was directed at my cock lol but eventually I surrendered and shook my head frantically when she proposed another 20 hits for her to remove her body stocking and be fully naked. She was pretty strict as any misdirected hits were not counted,, I would have cried if she continued the punishment lol. I was faceslapped several times when I tried to be mischievious like trying to touch her when she was nearby, etc.

Towards the ending, she decided to soothe the pain by applying gel lubricant to my cock and start hj. I felt very relieved but at the same time felt a tinge of pain when being tugged maybe because of the beatings earlier lol and there were some light bruises on it. I felt bad because at the end I could not get hard and cum lol and the session ended due to time constraint. It was a pity time passes kinda fast.

I gotta say she is good at what she does and she can cater to your fetish and request if you communicate with her beforehand. Overall it was a fun session and her rate is much lower than what the local doms offer so I can see why she is popular. I will definitely return back to her again when I've saved enough $$ lol to try other activities like golden shower, body whipping,, and stuff like that
Old 10-12-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Can I ask who are the local sg dommes available now? I can only think of princess yura, mistress caitrin, wei,vera, haze?
Anyone else?
Publishing a directory ma?
Old 12-12-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
mieryapfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Wa maybe give a skip first as so hard to contact, maybe support new “ local” doms like Jessica first, she also super hard to book but at least contactable
mistress Tanja is half Singaporean. She just left Singapore the beginning of the year.
Old 12-12-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mieryapfan View Post
mistress Tanja is half Singaporean. She just left Singapore the beginning of the year.
I came across her OF last year actually, but I don't think she was offering sesions back then. Either way, shes not foreign to sg.
Old 12-12-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope some bros on here still remember me, finally able to find a working link back here again. hope everyone is doing well.
Old 13-12-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just a short note on Xiaoyu.

I first saw her a few months back. Back then, she was just starting out and seemed eager to learn and get into the BDSM side of things, even asking to be sent videos and links.

I had an appointment near her place over the weekend, so I set up a meet with her right after. She has now built up a small collection of toys and fetish wear. However, I would say she has not really gained much experience or have the necessary intuition. Seemed more interested in going through the toy collection, using each one for a while before moving on to the next. Didn't even ask what fetishes to be explored beforehand. Also, still unwilling to try out the strapon, though she will use anal toys.

Also, she greeted me wearing a frumpy auntie dress and slippers. She did get into a pvc corset afterwards, but you know, mood already half-killed.

Need to arrange a session with Coco next, to make up for the disappointment.
Old 13-12-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslover22 View Post
hope some bros on here still remember me, finally able to find a working link back here again. hope everyone is doing well.
Dun remember.
Old 14-12-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
fet31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently had a session with Coco last week, and i felt that I have to share this session.

The session began with me putting on my gas mask and having my upper body was mummified by cling tape and wrap. Once that is done, I was instructed to lie down on the bed.

The hose of the gas mask is then connected to a bubbler bottle. The bottle was about half filed. Previous experience with more water got unpleasant and I had to request that she took it off me. This time round with half bottle was a more enjoyable sensation.

Next my balls getting tied up, and my back hole “warm up” by a vibrating plug. She tease me for getting hard only when my back is stimulated. Into the session, my urethra was explored by various sizes of sounds. Learning after the session, they were silicone sounds of various sizes. When Coco inserted them, it felt like I had to pee, or urine was flowing out. It was a very conflicted yet addictive and pleasurable feeling and emotions. She move to the bigger size sound as the teasing and torture continued. There and then, I don’t know if I want her to stop or carry on.

Halfway through the session, she told me she recently got a new toy where nobody had tried it yet, and ask me if I’m game enough. In the midst of the euphoria and lost in the drunkenness of horny-ness, I just said yes.

She extracted the vibrating plug from my behind and proceeded to insert this new toy. Seeing the switch control from behind the gas mask, my mind suddenly cleared. It is an electric butt plug ! I have only read and saw the toy in stories and AV, but have not seen one irl. This one that she has isn’t as intimidating in size, but the idea behind it sent chills down me. I begged her to be as gentle, knowing it will probably hurt from the shocks. Not sure if I can take it.

She assured that she will take care of me, and I believe her (Duno right or wrong Liao). She took care of me indeed. After inserting the new toy, she proceeded to tie my free legs up. Remember I was only half mummified upper body only, she tied my legs spread eagle, one to each side of the bed. Now I’m truly taken care of.

The teasing on the front didn’t stop, and she switched on the plug! I was clenching very hard to prepare for the upcoming shock. To my surprise, it was very gentle! It was very pleasurable instead , as she turns up the intensity behind, it felt like a prostrate massage. The shocks cause a throbbing action that was actually very enjoyable, and I moaned to it.

This triggered her renewed teasing of how slutty I am. With my front hole and back hole both plugged. The only hole left to plug was my mouth behind the gas mask. I shuddered. But she was merciful, she did not plug my mouth.

I did not even realise but upon the shocks from inside behind, my front was rock hard. Coco commented that this is the longest and hardest I have maintained since I started visiting her. The teasing in front didn’t not ease up, if anything it got more intense and sensitive.

Throughout the electro toy inside my behind, I remained hard with no sign of easing down. She joked that someone or many can ride me to many Big O’s without me achieving any release. Maybe next time she can organise a reverse rape party using me, I don’t even dare to think about it. Despite the stimulations all around, I was in a very strange zone whereby I was horny as hell, but release felt so far away.

Towards the end of the session, she released the binding on my dd to let some blood and sensation back. All it took was some strokes and the shocking toy behind to push me over the edge. The climax was explosive and I convulsed. Coco did not ease up but instead just continued with renewed fervour. I was struggling to break away , but where could I go. She tried to coax a second shot , but alas I was spent. I was disappointed. It did not feel like a regular O, maybe a mixture or prostate and regular O (50/50?)

She cut me loose, and we did some aftercare and AAR.

The combination of the breathing restriction from the gas mask n bubbler bottle, the mummification, tied down, sounding and anal electro sex all combined to take me to a higher level which I never knew existed.

The electro toy was scarier than it sounded. The various modes each created a sensation like non other.

I am beginning to think that I may not be away to get away from it.
Old 15-12-2021, 02:34 AM
Samster

otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fet31 View Post
Recently had a session with Coco last week, and i felt that I have to share this session.
Does she speak English and accept all race?
Old 15-12-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
fet31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
We speak mandarin during the session. Best check with her directly
Old 15-12-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
How many times you gonna ask same question? Contact her and ask bro.
Old 15-12-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
How many times you gonna ask same question? Contact her and ask bro.
The question wasn't even directed at you lol, don't get your panties in a wad.
Old 15-12-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
The question wasn't even directed at you lol, don't get your panties in a wad.
You asked same question about CoCo in April.
Old 16-12-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
You asked same question about CoCo in April.
is he scared kena reject upfront because of his race la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1