The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 26-08-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
nta88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

is Jessica still around? recently not able to contact her
Old 27-08-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow caittrin did impromptu with a stranger rope play performance in lesbian party club last night didnt expect her to be so popular among the queer crowd in sg... But generally sg dommes r queer or have bi tendencies.

What do u think of dommes that are lesbian but they take in male subs for sessions? Overseas western quite common
Old 27-08-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 7
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nta88 View Post
Went back already
Old 27-08-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
Wow caittrin did impromptu with a stranger rope play performance in lesbian party club last night didnt expect her to be so popular among the queer crowd in sg... But generally sg dommes r queer or have bi tendencies.

What do u think of dommes that are lesbian but they take in male subs for sessions? Overseas western quite common
Yes, noticed some local double dommes are actually lesbian. One of the kink is to see both of them tougue kiss passionately while jerking off.
Old 27-08-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
nta88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by potterlee View Post
Went back already
is she still coming back? didn't hear about she is leaving when visited her just two weeks ago
Old 27-08-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
MangoMousse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by potterlee View Post
Went back already
Is she coming back bro?
Old 27-08-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
MangoMousse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nta88 View Post
RTC already bro
Old 28-08-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Yes, noticed some local double dommes are actually lesbian. One of the kink is to see both of them tougue kiss passionately while jerking off.
I think all the dommes from the Mistress Ash clique are lesbians, Mistress Ash herself is a trans.
Old 28-08-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoMousse View Post
Is she coming back bro?
I am bitterly surprise she left without informing regulars. Upon checking it seemed she had urgent matters back home.. she can’t be certain to return unless she sorts it out. We will know in the coming days, but I am not ruling out the probability yet another gem will be walking out on us soon.
Old 28-08-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Anyone here has new blood Doms to recommend? Preferably the likes or coco and jessica
Old 28-08-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
I am bitterly surprise she left without informing regulars. Upon checking it seemed she had urgent matters back home.. she can’t be certain to return unless she sorts it out. We will know in the coming days, but I am not ruling out the probability yet another gem will be walking out on us soon.
I even more disappointed that booked her on 18 Aug the very first time and she told me the bath room heater leaking and need to postphone the session.Next she gone back to China.
No choice went to serve Coco and about 5 mins later, suddenly her friend came and visit coco and also join in the session. So lucky having double domme only for 300. Too good to be true.
Old 29-08-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
I even more disappointed that booked her on 18 Aug the very first time and she told me the bath room heater leaking and need to postphone the session.Next she gone back to China.
No choice went to serve Coco and about 5 mins later, suddenly her friend came and visit coco and also join in the session. So lucky having double domme only for 300. Too good to be true.
Interested to know more about her 'friend' ... , don't leave us guessing

Last edited by silverug; 29-08-2023 at 09:22 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 29-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
coco did mention possibilities of dbl comm (her friend) and her and 2 other subs. Where costing can be discussed since it’s 1 hour of their time ultimately.
Old 29-08-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
coco did mention possibilities of dbl comm (her friend) and her and 2 other subs. Where costing can be discussed since it’s 1 hour of their time ultimately.
Coco goes back a long way with this lady (who has two profiles on SBC for some reason):

https://sgbeautycastle-30.com/chloe-nuru-massage-hj-bj/
https://sgbeautycastle-30.com/redecca-nuru-msg-hj-bj/

She operates solo out of a shop in Balestier, so she can be available at a moment's notice at Coco's apartment I guess.

But, Coco has also showed me a pic of another lady whom she doubled with some time ago - said she was a real sadist and Coco had to tell her to hold back, lest she scared the subs away. Looks didn't quite appeal to me so I never pursued it further.

Then, Coco has also doubled with Jessica... but of course it's not her who doubled with Coco in this instance.

Guess we wait for Bro HC_LOVER to confirm... Perhaps it's neither and she's a new partner....

p.s. On another note, I am wondering who doubled with OMM. Recall someone posted about a double session with OMM and friend...
Old 29-08-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
Coco goes back a long way with this lady (who has two profiles on SBC for some reason):

https://sgbeautycastle-30.com/chloe-nuru-massage-hj-bj/
https://sgbeautycastle-30.com/redecca-nuru-msg-hj-bj/

She operates solo out of a shop in Balestier, so she can be available at a moment's notice at Coco's apartment I guess.

But, Coco has also showed me a pic of another lady whom she doubled with some time ago - said she was a real sadist and Coco had to tell her to hold back, lest she scared the subs away. Looks didn't quite appeal to me so I never pursued it further.

Then, Coco has also doubled with Jessica... but of course it's not her who doubled with Coco in this instance.

Guess we wait for Bro HC_LOVER to confirm... Perhaps it's neither and she's a new partner....

p.s. On another note, I am wondering who doubled with OMM. Recall someone posted about a double session with OMM and friend...
Thanks bro. Any review on redecca?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1