The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-04-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
No need to go to that extreme..... anyway not easy to hack into gahmen servers nowadays.
Being on the blacklist and not able to come into SG is no big deal lah..... prior to the covid19 situation..... I know of several FLs / MLs that kenna banned from SG..... so they went to JB / KL instead. Many of their customers would travel to JB to support them. What surprised me was that their Singkie supporters were willing to make the 3 hr drive up to KL to visit them for those based in KL.
Although the situation is different now with covid19 restrictions..... I am sure their middlemen will come up with ways to circumvent the ban if those ladies want to carry on working.
Some hackers already proven that it can be done by stealing confidential info from garmen sectors due to human lapses. Wow, these customers kena KC trap till this extent. I miss the spa in JB, can spend half day enjoying the service, movie, drinks and food.

They can still give it a try but quite a few MLs that i know were cheated $ by the middlemen asking for 50% fee and later said application was rejected due to unknown reason.
Old 25-04-2021, 03:44 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No need to go to that extreme..... anyway not easy to hack into gahmen servers nowadays..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Some hackers already proven that it can be done by stealing confidential info from garmen sectors due to human lapses..
As recently as 2-3 yrs ago I would agree it was damn easy to access and obtain info from the gov networks. Most civil servants care only about their own work and bochap about their computers or dept systems. It was until the series of hacks & leaks (mini SG version of wikileaks) that the govt woke up and relooked into their systems. The entire govt machinery was revamped, upgraded and made robust to intrusions and hackers. I would say that it is not easy to hack into the gov systems anymore..... still doable but need huge resources and skillsets that probably only other govts can afford and usually beyond the means and capabilities of the common man.
Old 25-04-2021, 03:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And our govt has also deployed NSF computer geeks as cyber-sentries to defend the gov systems 24/7. Any successful hack or breach during their watch means being sent to DB.
Have some pity on these NSF before you attempt to hack the gov systems.
Old 25-04-2021, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bountiful12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone has fr on this girl? https://sglonelyguy-2.com/mo-mo-massage/
She looks very familiar in her pictures forgot her old name
Old 25-04-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

they are ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylifez View Post
Is this Cheryl the one with MM last time at Area R?
Old 25-04-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bountiful12345 View Post
anyone has fr on this girl? https://sglonelyguy-2.com/mo-mo-massage/
She looks very familiar in her pictures forgot her old name
her previous stint also the same name
not for boobs lover. pretty looking and slim
can't remember how the sensual portion is though
Old 25-04-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Returning soon from her WeChat update...she was here after CNY so visa gonna expired probably
Actually, they were NOT on tourist visas. They all came in on work visas. Meaning, they were planning to stay for the long term. Till this shit hit the fan. LN only available today and tomorrow for work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
She's the one that offers fj for 200 right?
Yes bro. She was listed in impmm before as FL for $200.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 25-04-2021 at 09:35 AM.
Old 25-04-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I know of several FLs / MLs that kenna banned from SG..... so they went to JB / KL instead. Many of their customers would travel to JB to support them.
Actually they can earn much more in Australia. Some would go there. Just that they have language barrier.
Old 25-04-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

ML come and go, be it by choice or forced, all part and parcel of this trade la. Some of these "fan favourites" either been here pretty long or is their 2nd or 3rd stint, so there will come a time to bid farewell regardless. Plus the saying of familiarity breeds contempt has some truth, those been around too long or very seasoned due to not 1st timer, tends to become either jaded or go through the motion. Not all, but most, it's just human nature. Most important is let's not get too emotionally attached to them, if at all. Departing favourites oso mean it "force" us to try other MLs whom we may otherwise not consider, and i have found my fair share of pleasant surprises in this manner. So it's hardly gloom and doom, there will also be someone to fill the void
Old 25-04-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually, they were NOT on tourist visas. They all came in on work visas. Meaning, they were planning to stay for the long term. Till this shit hit the fan. LN only available today and tomorrow for work.
Oh man means she was affected by storm recently and now waiting to be deported back..
Old 25-04-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylifez View Post
Is this Cheryl the one with MM last time at Area R?
Yep. Before they moved to O
Yep they are ok.
Old 25-04-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is it normal practice those returning MLS will jack up double their price during their last few days?
Old 25-04-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
No need to go to that extreme..... anyway not easy to hack into gahmen servers nowadays.
Being on the blacklist and not able to come into SG is no big deal lah..... prior to the covid19 situation..... I know of several FLs / MLs that kenna banned from SG..... so they went to JB / KL instead. Many of their customers would travel to JB to support them. What surprised me was that their Singkie supporters were willing to make the 3 hr drive up to KL to visit them for those based in KL.
Although the situation is different now with covid19 restrictions..... I am sure their middlemen will come up with ways to circumvent the ban if those ladies want to carry on working.
no kidding....so much effort lol. i only know one ml who is now based in kl. i think she is also selling some mlm stuffs according to her wechat.
Old 25-04-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

Deleted post

Last edited by kaisiong; 25-04-2021 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Need verification
Old 25-04-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
There are oso many ml who stayed here for quite a while even after they got caught to assist with the investigation, feel, mint, Laura, duo er are some examples..
This is highly dependent on the context and circumstances.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1