The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 15
TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Is there true love?

While there is no lack of threads in this subsection of SBF.

Most however tells of sad, unfortunate experiences..

Hereby sharing a short 25 min video..

我想給我老公找個新的女朋友!

Not sure how many have seen this but I just felt like sharing this really touching video..

For bros and sis who needs a little reassurance, for those who needs a reason to draw some strength from.. to go on and believe..

Stay strong!

Inactives Pending Rep Return:
Click Here

Last edited by TheSeeker; 14-07-2015 at 10:41 PM.
Old 14-07-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is there true love?

there is true love, bro..
problem is will the love last till one enters coffin..
Old 14-07-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

duplicate deleted
Old 14-07-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster

plenty of infatuation yes
true love commonly exist between parent and child coz thats biology
romantic true love? v rare n v few thats why u see them featured prominently in newspapers etc cos well they are rare so its news worthy
most romantic love are conditional - if u still look gd, if u can earn enough, if this if tht.
personally i no longer believe or pursue this kinda "love"
then the mind can focus on other things in life tht can bring alot of happiness as well
Old 14-07-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
VielSpass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True love must be abled to withstand all that life can throw to them
Old 14-07-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
there is true love, bro..
problem is will the love last till one enters coffin..
Thanks bro, I personally believe there is as well.

In my humble opinion, I think it takes both in a relationship/marriage to keep it going..

When one party falter, it doesn't help for the other to turn a blind eye or to back away.. ^^

Click Here
Old 14-07-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
romantic true love? v rare n v few thats why u see them featured prominently in newspapers etc cos well they are rare so its news worthy
most romantic love are conditional - if u still look gd, if u can earn enough, if this if tht.
then the mind can focus on other things in life tht can bring alot of happiness as well
Yes, rather take my mind to focus on other aspect of life that can bring a lot of happiness as well as peace rather to pursue those ' true love which will bring u disappointment & betrayal.

I believe true love does exist, but mostly in less developed countries or rural side, where poverty kick in, the couples will take care of each other even he/sh!e is handicapped or terminal ill, even donate their own organ to save their loved ones.

In developed & modernized country like Spore, everything evolve with money, even pursue studies, we r taught to study hard to earn more money not how to be a good moral better man. We spend our lifetime pursuing higher status, more money. People become more self centre, believing money can buy everything including relationship. Love is conditional between couples in this society, even friendship is conditional, most will want to make friend with those same family background or superior family background rather with those less-privilege.
Old 14-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeker View Post
Thanks bro, I personally believe there is as well.

In my humble opinion, I think it takes both in a relationship/marriage to keep it going..

When one party falter, it doesn't help for the other to turn a blind eye or to back away.. ^^
true love for me is nothing.. you get it when someone admires you..
with so many temptation and women acknowlegdement in genders equal i think ETERNAL LOVE is the hardest to get nowadays.. and thats what i'm hoping to look for.. the problem is either you or your partner dies then only you truly finds it..

just follow the flow & enjoy it while it last..
Old 14-07-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
Hi Sis,

Infatuation in my opinion is like the bud of love..
Nurture it with sunlight, water and the right kind of nutrition and it just might blossom..

While biological love is usually deem as unconditional, it derives from biological blood ties. There are some instances when parental love stops after having found out the kid isn't his/her as well. It's just 2 sides of the coin I suppose.

Yes, true love is rare not because it does not exists but because it requires meeting the right person under the right circumstances and both has to have/believe in the same objective.

And yes, if a relationship is based solely on good looks, wealth etc, it is conditional.

Of which good looks in my opinion is the most superficial because beauty fades in time. How many ah peks/ah mahs still looks good past 60s..?
Of course I don't mean to go for someone you can't stand looking at, just as long as he/she is presentable and 顺眼
At the end of the day, it is who stays on by your side and not who doesn't but looks good in him/her 20s, 30s etc..

As for wealth, 生不带来,死不带去.
For bros or sis who believes in flaunting wealth as a lure, I used to do that and think likewise too. It might feel good getting the attention of a drop dead gorgeous babe but if you decide to settle down, would you marry him/her.. Ask yourself if you are willing to lead your life with someone who puts on a mask and is only there for the money..
At the end of the day, what self worth is there if the only reason why I have someone by my side at my deathbed is because of the money which I am about to leave behind..

Just my 2 cents worth but sis I hope someday you'll meet your Mr Right too.. ^^

Click Here

Last edited by TheSeeker; 14-07-2015 at 11:49 PM.
Old 14-07-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
with so many temptation and women acknowlegdement in genders equal i think ETERNAL LOVE is the hardest to get nowadays.. and thats what i'm hoping to look for.. the problem is either you or your partner dies then only you truly finds it..

Especially with so many temptation & variety of different trees in a forest. Guy are taught "won't or dun give up whole forest because of a single tree".
Old 14-07-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VielSpass View Post
True love must be abled to withstand all that life can throw to them
Yea bro...

Behind each loving photo of aged couples, lies untold sacrifices..

Beyond the test of time, standing true through life's trials and tribulations..

Click Here
Old 14-07-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:

For love to be eternal, it has to first be true..
Next comes all the effort towards maintaining it that way..

Just my thoughts..
If someone is there for a specific reason, example for money.. The moment you have lost all of it, you lose all of your appeal..

It doesn't necessarily has to be death.. Conditional love shakes at the sight of the smallest sign of trouble..

Click Here
Old 15-07-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeker View Post
For love to be eternal, it has to first be true..
Next comes all the effort towards maintaining it that way..

Just my thoughts..
If someone is there for a specific reason, example for money.. The moment you have lost all of it, you lose all of your appeal..

It doesn't necessarily has to be death.. Conditional love shakes at the sight of the smallest sign of trouble..
hmmm... yup..

true love... just hope you do find it someday...
Old 15-07-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Especially with so many temptation & variety of different trees in a forest. Guy are taught "won't or dun give up whole forest because of a single tree".
Hi Sis,
Yay I got it right this time.. lol

Temptations are always there but that is what makes us human.

The difference is meeting the right person at the right time under the right circumstances.

While there are guys who won't or dun give up whole forest because of a single tree.. There are also guys who are in the forest trying to find that single tree.

Having someone to settle down, to love and to hold doesn't sound like such a bad thing..

At different phases in life, personal agenda does change..

Click Here
Old 15-07-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Yes, rather take my mind to focus on other aspect of life that can bring a lot of happiness as well as peace rather to pursue those ' true love which will bring u disappointment & betrayal.

I believe true love does exist, but mostly in less developed countries or rural side, where poverty kick in, the couples will take care of each other even he/sh!e is handicapped or terminal ill, even donate their own organ to save their loved ones.

In developed & modernized country like Spore, everything evolve with money, even pursue studies, we r taught to study hard to earn more money not how to be a good moral better man. We spend our lifetime pursuing higher status, more money. People become more self centre, believing money can buy everything including relationship. Love is conditional between couples in this society, even friendship is conditional, most will want to make friend with those same family background or superior family background rather with those less-privilege.
in a village, its a simple life. community is tightly knitted. its a different world out in the city. there were more of true love stories fr our grandparents era
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1