View Single Post
Old 27-03-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
***Community Announcement***

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-yiyi/

Just visited Yiyi and this playful witty nubile SYL has shifted. Detailed MR to follow soon. Really nice perky (.)(.)

Bros who are familiar with Baby & LL’s last location will find the area very familiar. Walking distance to MRT. With a bus stop and eateries nearby. Personally Prefer her new location since no more expensive parking. and can grab a bite nearby if hungry from all the exertion.
Thanks for your initial post, which got me to try her out. Being with her is fun, as I’m reminded of make out sessions in University and she’s quite pretty too. She wore a negligee and was quite playful and sensuous. Didn’t feel commercial at all. Downside is she didn’t allow me to kiss her, although I managed to get her to give me a quick peck at the end. Maybe a repeat visit will result in her opening up more? Hmmm…I’m a Frenchman too haha