Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Just tried the famed An Yi. Here is my FR:

Face: 8.5/10 (looks like a chio GND, reminds me of my secondary school crush)

Location: 8/10 (Central Area...quite inaccessible for foot soldiers...about 1.4km to 1.6km from nearest train station...though there are a lot of eateries nearby. Why 8 then? Security wise, its tight...two security pads before accessing the premise with lots of residents moving up and down because of slow moving lifts, be warned)

Environment: 8/10 (room is cosy with air purifier and pink neon lights that sets you in the mood...it was airy and saw that there were mountains of towels that she is airing...when I was with her, heard another room door opening and closing...anyone knows which ml is sharing the flat with her? )

Breasts: 7/10 (Natural small B cuppers) as she said she believes in natural and told me she doesn't like to wear bra don't think can zhut though can tune her pink nips

Body: 8/10 slim, smooth and white complexion

Massage: 6/10 (Gave me light back massage to loosen myself)

Kissing: NA (Didn't manage to get it though I hinted subtlely to her...think it might require multiple visits just to unlock a light peck)

Catbath: 8/10 (Did licking and kisses on my upper body torso and both my nipples)

BBBJ: N/A

Painting: N/A (though able to feel her though her white transluscent panty, with a small bush..)

GFE: 8/10 Great conversationist...can talk everything under the sun...but you need to initiate conversation...likes to laugh and smile a lot. Manage to have 4G roaming with her being SN...

HJ: 10/10 she did in it in slow and sensual style...taking her time as she allow my "little brother to grow longer and longer, bigger and bigger" halfway during this, she applied oil and use her legs and pussy to tighten around my thigh area minic fake love making..to which I finally relent my little soldiers...

Overall: 9/10 The environment and location is a downer for people on foot coupled with residents in that area moving up and down...I believe she is the Queen of Vanilla in the current batch of ml now...but I feel she is still lacking a little before I can induct her in my signature's Hall of Fame.
Did she watch tiktok with you after you shoot? Haha
Found her phone usage is increasing
The svc not same as before