The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-08-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any recommendations for good shape natural boobs?😬
Old 22-08-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
GiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to behold

Can anyone shed light on xue er's contact? tried to call and text her with number listed but no response.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-xue-er/

Is she not taking in new or unknown numbers?
Old 22-08-2021, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all

Tried Emily.

Look: 8/10 (closest one is the image at the end of first video)
Massage: 7/10 not too bad (SN,)
Body: 8/10 petite, damn tight
Boob: 10/10 not that big, but it’s one of the nicest one I have seen!

Anyone have similar recommendation to share? Looking for nice boobs😬
Old 22-08-2021, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeLa View Post
Can anyone shed light on xue er's contact? tried to call and text her with number listed but no response.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-xue-er/

Is she not taking in new or unknown numbers?
Rule of thumb- your number need to be registered in their database.

Good MLs will scroll through your history and determine whether to take you.

If no reply, then just move on
Old 22-08-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
GiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Rule of thumb- your number need to be registered in their database.

Good MLs will scroll through your history and determine whether to take you.

If no reply, then just move on
Thanks bro, guess I have to build up a rep in their database then.
Old 22-08-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Antitai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It has been a long time since I posted something over here, have been in Oversea until recently back to explore a little… found and try Jade (https://sglonelyguy-5.com/jade-massage/) and here's my FR on her: -
Location – Central
Looks – 8/10: Milf, I like mature woman
Body – 7.5/10: Nice body, white smooth skin
Massage – 9.5/10, trained masseuse, professional and good quality massage, not piano type. Her massage skill is excellent. It is a relaxing time and quite effective massage, very suitable for people who has undergone tired body or body aches. She really work hard during full massage time.
Juagen - 9/10: It is magic time what is happened to me and a point that it feels even more stimulating than shot…Those who addicted to massage and JG will be known after you tried. It is totally different feeling, made my manhood harder like when I was young.

HJ - 8.5/10 - Her various teasing skill that let you feel relax even after you cum
Place: Cozy, Hygiene and comfortable, free parking
Overall she is friendly, really enjoy unforgettable session, She’s definitely a MUST TRY if you prefer JG and manhood treatment.

Confirm to return back to her sooner
Old 22-08-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold

MR for Tang Bao SLG

Saw the video, very tempted by her 36F assets and supposedly syt photos.

location 8/10
East, aprt stay alone, no tt required. Visited around noon so easy to find parking nearby. for foot soldiers, should be relatively near too, 5 mins from MRT?

Face 6.5/10
Looks are subjective, probably because I'm more into syt, if you take a closer look, i would say she's more of pre-milf category. early to mid 30s? She does look 85-90% similar to photo 2 and her video. but actual person don't really have syt vibe and look.

masg -
the usual casual press for a few mins. not going to comment much , not here for that anyway

sensual 7/10
opt for the bj(boobjob) option for obvious reason. No catbath, but she did use her huge asset to roam all over my back. after which,flipped over, lubricating oil and started bj. pretty exciting to see such huge melons. both are soft to the touch, but if you press hard and deep, can feel some hardness, should be enhanced. Bj for about 5-10mins? switch to hj for finish.

think she was listed on other sites as a fl a few weeks back, just converted to do massage.

Overall for the price, i think it is too expensive for myself to RTM. apart from that, nothing to shout about for service attitude. The most deterring factor for me should be the looks. Not saying that she's awful,she is just not my type. Can see my other mr for a comparison of looks ranking to have a sense.

As usual this is my personal experience YMMV.

chiong safe and take care !
Old 22-08-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

In the mood for lite diet, RTM Angela

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-angela/

Not gonna write a full FR for her as have done that back when 1 first visited her many months back. Just some quick points.

Her much dreaded crampy shower area has been modified to swing the door outwards instead of inwards, now it's no longer a challenge to take a shower lol.

Service wise Angela is the same as I remembered in terms of boundaries, but it's still a pretty nice session overall, just like my last visit. Only touched her handphone once whole session and that's with me telling her it's fine, so perhaps her phone usage which was quite a common point raised by some has toned down.

Just wanna mention her HJ is quite underrated, her fingers are very skilled in twirling and stroking the sensitive zones, unlike some vanilla whom just mechanical up and down tugging w/o paying attention to the sweet spot. Angela gives a satisfying HJ and has her trademark after release attentive stroking routine, which is very relaxing.

All in all, a good option to consider on days where you just want a less flavourful session. Yes, her limitations are well documented but everything else she does pretty well imo. Wont suit everyone but for those whom are mildly interested, no harm to take a plunge to check her out.

Last edited by Johndick; 22-08-2021 at 02:56 PM.
Old 22-08-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another lady who's name will bring up many positive reviews and has impressed many bros

Xue Er 雪儿
SLG listing.

Location : Quite a distance for foot soldiers, plan route early for first timers. Probably street parking for drivers

Looks : 75%-85% picture, curvy body. What you see listed on SLG is close. Not good with ages so no comment. More towards MILF.

Service
  • Premassage : Started with body scrub, Very detailed with it + strength.
  • Massage : Opted for nuru, told her beforehand so she could prep. Just like what many would expect of nuru, lots of sliding.
  • Sensual : Many things happening at once, quite an experience. Won't say much, but previous MRs have mentioned about her power move.
  • Post-Sensual : Will do light scrubs again to clean the gel, then wash your back for you.
  • Others: She chats quite alot too, for someone quieter like me, it felt nice.

TLDR: If you want a explosive session for nuru + full body cleaning, give her a try. Quite memorable
RTM: Next time if I got the time to try her massage, definitely will go down again.

Last edited by wakawaka111; 23-08-2021 at 07:39 PM.
Old 22-08-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Here's an MR for CC who is listed on SLG.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-cc/

This new girl came to SG over 3 weeks ago, in case anyone confuses her with previous MLs as this name is reused often.

Location: Near an MRT station - pretty convenient to travel to and also to find a nice supper after the session.

Apartment: Clean and new condo. She uses the master bedroom with the toilet attached to it. There is no security guard downstairs, no one to check your TT either. She has a roommate.

Face: Her photos are her. She also puts makeup like lipstick, eyelashes etc during the session. So you can decide for yourself if she is pretty, attractive to you based on her photos and video.

Figure: Photo and video are rather accurate of her figure as of now (she's still new). Height at 165cm sounds about right. But her boobs may look and feel more like a B cup rather than a C depending on the sizing chart you are used to. She has nice big areolas and nipples though. Usually wears a singlet and short shorts with high heels when she greets you.

Massage: She does a good proper massage - especially on your neck and legs. After the HJ she also does a proper head massage.

Sensual: She would wipe you with wet tissues if you would like a cat bath or some nipple licking as she's particular about hygiene and cleanliness. She's accomodative to requests, you just have to ask her. Not the best sensual I've felt but she does put in effort to make you feel good.

Personality: Service oriented - polite and friendly in messages, offers you water in a disposable cup, helps to blow dry your hair and wipe you down. For guys who enjoy having a nice chat with the ML during the session I think she's probably the best at that I've had so far. She also doesn't touch her phone, and if she needs to she will ask you if it's okay.

Working hours: Accepts customers all the way until 3am at night. She sleeps really late. So if you have a sudden urge past midnight and want to book someone at short notice she's a good choice. She ends her head massage 5 minutes before time is up for you to shower, so she doesn't shortchange you in terms of time.

RTM: Yes. She told me she may also move to another apartment in another location. FYI in case guys mind the location - you can try her after she moves.
Old 22-08-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quick MR for mei er

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/mei-er-massage/

Pre milf. Massage is a 5min affair but sensual was very good. Bbbj+cim. be warned that her pics are heavily photoshopped. RTM unlikely.

Last edited by xels; 22-08-2021 at 04:53 PM. Reason: .
Old 22-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Song Song is gone and will never come back. Too soon perhaps. Will leave many bros with a void...
Old 22-08-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
moomoo38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do most of you prefer to stick with a few MLs to build rapport and hope to unlock better service, or just keep trying fresh blood?

Most of the time I like to rotate but every 2 months I also revisit Xue Er because I enjoy my time with her
Old 22-08-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 16
Heliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to behold

Seldom write FRs but decide to do a short FRs for Jessica and Xiao Xi (They doesnt really need it though). Visited Jessica before the KTV saga and Xiao Xi few days back. Saw many gd FRs for them so considered fail safe options for me to try.

Jessica - An elegant lady with the OL look. Should be in late 20s or early 30s. Tall and slim. Soft spoken and accommodating. Massage quite good. Love her slim long legs. Fully nude while doing the deed, no rush. Place is very convenient and accessible via MRT. Drivers also no issue to find cp lots.
RTM: Yes! Difficult to get slots though.

Xiao Xi - Petite, small size gal. Should be late 20s or early 30s but looks younger because of her size. Soft spoken and easy to talk to. Got massage bed and her back stepping is good! Semi nude, with modest boobs (as many bros had already mentioned). Did a short covered BJ, followed by HJ. Had a head massage after the deed. Place is discreet and easy to find and accessible but not near MRT. Foot soldiers may have to walk 10 to 15 mins from nearest MRT. Have road side parking but may have prob finding a lot during peak hours.
RTM: Yes!
Old 22-08-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Song Song is gone and will never come back. Too soon perhaps. Will leave many bros with a void...
Sadded didn't get to try her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1