The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 03-10-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Went by today 2nd level, when I was there she was at the counter waiting as I’ve made an reservation, had her contact last time I went, usher to a room (at least 3 rooms there all with door n knob lock.) All rooms have a small sink, if u tall enough can wash ur bro in there. Anyway was abt to strip when the electricity went off, she said PUB came to demand payment else cut off the electrical supply as no payments was made by landlord owing couple of hundreds after which “pop” the electricity went off..It became damp n stuffy, anyway she came in, sensing it’s getting warm, strip her top n remove her bra, kissed and pulled her shorts down wanting to savour her pussy, was not trimmed but no smell, that’s most impt..her moans I believe if any bro next door shd be able hear..she stopped me, pulled up her panties n went outside get a raincoat, came back in n started pump her real hard n the sound effects was wow…ended up cim..overall still fresh, might rtf again…but it’s abit costly though..for the price can get top grade FL Liao..btw, there’s 2 Spa side by side, the darker coloured signboard beside hers I walk past saw the ML quite pretty, will try out again this couple of days..
I went to the darker signboard one which entrance is need ml tap then can open one. Was lucky to be assigned a syt, petite size ml, machiam like JC student.Heng her booking was late and did not reply her wechat.

ML name:Lxlx
Looks: 8/10
body: A cup to small B.
massage: abit lower than my standard but not piano, still can stretch your muscle.
gfe: attitude was quite good and can chat if wanted to

She looks pretty (didn't manage to see her without mask, but her eyes and overall facial shape looks like Geylang $100 house type) with tight slim body. Height and boob is petite.

entrance 1hr $50 + GQ $50 or $80 with boob teasing. I took the $80 and tipped extra $20 because I accidently shoot on her clothes but She wasn't mad at me. She was still friendly when cleaning me up. She is playful, but haven't unlock anything further as first visit. She just started work last week. She said last time got work in Malaysia before.

RTM: massage nothing to shout about, will return if I want to play JC girl fantasy.

Last edited by BeardBear0101; 03-10-2021 at 09:45 PM.
Old 04-10-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Passed by area yest n went up look see again..wanted see the other car mart but end up the saleswomen saw me n was dragged into her showroom, as usual go in close n lock car door, had a mouth n tongue quarrel with her over pricing n strip her car skin off, as usual small headlights but nice bright lowlights to suck on, was roving her engine when I remove my wrapper for my gear n shove her face down to check on lower gear, had a gd face f almost cim but held on for the final mile…quite tight and her sound effects was 👍🏻 Would say equally gd customer service though high asking price, but always neg next time rd will walk other side stairs up easier to access the dark coloured showroom..
Bro. This is from "skyground"?
Old 04-10-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 0
Weatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

My virgin post here, please pardon me for my bad expression ability

Add a nice Jiangxi GND babe through the wechat after seeing her posting on facebook. Arrange with her on a late evening and she replied ok to the timing.

Reached her location at TPP on time and went up to 2nd storey with black signage. When she opened the door to welcome me, my heart skips a beat. To my surprise she is much prettier then photo, very polite and endearing when lading me into the room. Another surprise was her massage was good and seriously intense with good strength can also accommodate to your request despite her small body frame. After loosening all my muscles, turn over and have a short chat with her. Was told that she was just here not long ago, was previously in the other spas at the west area. Sensual feeling massage was given after the conversation, feel good at end the session and walk out as a happy man.

Name: LeLe
Look: 8 (Nice Jingxi GND )
Massage:8/10 Good techniques and knows where and how to loosen the muscles
Sensual: 8/10 Good teaser with GFE feel as she is my cup of tea.
Damage: Standard Market rate
RTM: Yes if Vit M allow
Wechat: xiu1190515

Last edited by Weatherman91; 04-10-2021 at 07:01 PM.
Old 04-10-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Paiseh can pm me where isunit? Tia
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
I went to the darker signboard one which entrance is need ml tap then can open one. Was lucky to be assigned a syt, petite size ml, machiam like JC student.Heng her booking was late and did not reply her wechat.

ML name:Lxlx
massage: abit lower than my standard but not piano, still can stretch your muscle.

She looks pretty (didn't manage to see her without mask, but her eyes and overall facial shape looks like Geylang $100 house type) with tight slim body. Height and boob is petite.

entrance 1hr $50 + GQ $50 or $80 with boob teasing. I took the $80 and tipped extra $20 because I accidently shoot on her clothes but She wasn't mad at me. She was still friendly when cleaning me up. She is playful, but haven't unlock anything further as first visit. She just started work last week. She said last time got work in Malaysia before.

RTM: massage nothing to shout about, will return if I want to play JC girl fantasy.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shanghaistar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Knocked off early yesterday and went to the dark signboard 'Number' Massage on Level 2, TPP to visit. As I entered the massage room, she greeted me with a big soft hug. The massage was great, and all my stiff muscles were fully relaxed after the session. Since it was our third session, there was great rapport and the GFE was great. Overall, a very nice and satisfying session and will certainly RTM again.

Look: 7
Massage: 7.5/10 Good techniques as she has just finished her 按摩技师证书考试last month.
GFE: Yes
RTM: Yes
Wechat: tiantianhappy0517

Last edited by shanghaistar; 05-10-2021 at 12:11 PM.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post

ML name:Lily

edit to show name. apparently LeLe same shop as her.

Last edited by BeardBear0101; 05-10-2021 at 03:17 PM.
Old 05-10-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

GND Looks are my favourite

Will add her wechat and try it.

Thanks bro for the FR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherman91 View Post

Old 06-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Yesterday, i stop over for early dinner. On the way back to car park on the second floor, saw one with glasses and she wear a dress. Beside her shop also another massage outlet. Meaning side by side. She look not bad . The shops are somewhere at the center nearer to the carpark. Anyone try her before and share your experienced with me? Thank you.
Old 06-10-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
wolfy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaistar View Post
Knocked off early yesterday and went to the dark signboard 'Number' Massage on Level 2, TPP to visit. As I entered the massage room, she greeted me with a big soft hug. The massage was great, and all my stiff muscles were fully relaxed after the session. Since it was our third session, there was great rapport and the GFE was great. Overall, a very nice and satisfying session and will certainly RTM again.

Look: 7
Massage: 7.5/10 Good techniques as she has just finished her 按摩技师证书考试last month.
GFE: Yes
RTM: Yes
Wechat: tiantianhappy0517
Thanks to bro Shanghaistar for the info. Booked tiantianhappy0517 for a session. A lovely young MILF. Massage was good, with enough strength and knows where to press all the Accupoints to relieve the muscle tension. Quite chatty and sensual once warmed up. Had a good time and left happy and totally satisfied. Will rtm and make this my regular joint as she is my type that I like.
Old 06-10-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Wah so many new accounts by the boss just to promote this place ah…
Old 08-10-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I went to try 'tiantianhappy0517' as she was highly recommended... Here are the fun facts in a nutshell:
1. Many dishes offered except last page is 'out of stock'
2. Hot Jelly is above market, quoted $100 but negotiable like at the market in Morocco.
3. Then she offered Bean Jelly for $100 but i felt she was very materialistic and her Bean Jelly is good only for a couple of licks but not Crunchy In Mouth.

mostly northern cousins, but those hills are nice, handfull... Limited choices from the south.
Tried once but will not return, not even to the shop because I think other persons offer the same menu at same prices. Try it at your own risk...

PS: Im just cheap, if you come with thick valet and leave with a thin one you might have a good time.
tried this ml at this place. quite a discreet place. ml actually look much prettier than her wechat photos. look like late 20s or early 30s. massage was quite good with some teasing. but when it came to the special part she tried to chop carrot ask for $100, but managed to nego to $60 with roaming. her cup not bad, seems like a B. not a bad place overall but hopefully fellow bros dont spoil them too much.
Old 08-10-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
owsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to tjpg the day before to walk walk, saw 3ml over at the counter chatting so went over to POSB to withdraw cash. went into one of the black signboard and I must say the service is really good. Will return, again once more
Old 08-10-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

u all keep saying the black signboard place... the report more and more juicy now 2 things will happen..

1) thread kenna delete
2) Av go and raid then close shop

can be smart abit anot? if the owner himslef is the one came and do this kind of report then gd luck to him...
Old 08-10-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherman91 View Post
My virgin post here, please pardon me for my bad expression ability

Add a nice Jiangxi GND babe through the wechat after seeing her posting on facebook. Arrange with her on a late evening and she replied ok to the timing.

Reached her location at TPP on time and went up to 2nd storey with black signage. When she opened the door to welcome me, my heart skips a beat. To my surprise she is much prettier then photo, very polite and endearing when lading me into the room. Another surprise was her massage was good and seriously intense with good strength can also accommodate to your request despite her small body frame. After loosening all my muscles, turn over and have a short chat with her. Was told that she was just here not long ago, was previously in the other spas at the west area. Sensual feeling massage was given after the conversation, feel good at end the session and walk out as a happy man.

Recently had a session with her .. walked in and she was at the counter … good massage skills with suitable strength … turn over … let u auto roam (clothes on) .. she got a slim body and she is a young milf n quite pretty …. surrender soon after … got shower facilities also

Last edited by bigmannow; 08-10-2021 at 08:10 PM.
Old 08-10-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Recently had a session with her .. walked in and she was available … good massage skills with suitable strength … turn over … let u auto roam (clothes on) .. she got a slim body and she is a young milf n quite pretty …. surrender soon after … got shower facilities also
Does she allow autoroam under her clothes? Bra remove? For standard tip and no further top up?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1