The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-08-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedonij View Post
Ok, this is really starting to get annoying. I won’t be replying anymore to anyone after this final clarification.

I linked directly to her page with her contact. I nv put her price in the MR here cuz how do i know she want charge u how much? If I say the price I get but then she charge u higher, end up also become my issue again? Not like I get anything out of it. But if she charges you lower, do I get a rebate from you? No what. Not my SOP to state price unless in PM lo.

Since you took the effort to go through my various posts, I hope you saw that I mentioned I first wrote in TPP ML HC thread. The post there, I wrote the price is considered on the high side.

Cuz I never state exact price become I’m sugar coating? I think liddat many posts here qualifies as such liao.

Sure there may be many cheaper alternatives. But I also never say she cheap or give that impression what.

What is wrong with me posting my own experience and MR? I kena zapped until tio moderated becuz of posting something I experienced. Dk issit clones or what. Quite cock up leh.

In PMs, I have shared, exchanged and asked for many different MLs/FLs contacts. But just cause I post my own MR here and tried to stand my grand, kena called out for sugar coating and being an OKT and zapped until one kind.

I post cuz who knows there’s someone with a similar preference? I try to practice safe sexual encounters and only go for HJs these days. Even though I know at these prices I can get full too. But I don’t mind.
And she is on my rotation list, there are some I go to that are cheaper too!

She ticked all of my boxes and the GFE was really good. It felt like my gf jerking me off. Tts why I motivated to post. Again, I repeat this is my own experience. It may or may not be yours.

If anyone interested to trade MLs around CBD or Chinatown area, can feel free to PM.

To those who upped me, thanks, I deeply appreciate the support. Probably helped me come out of moderation faster.
wow, didn't know that can see who zap you instead.
Old 07-08-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 20
pxylene is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpxylene is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr6 View Post
MR for Xue er

Her sensual skills are definitely up there. Definitely not a syt but has a well proportioned body.

I opted for Nuru and received the most detailed scrub down ever! She really knows how to use her body to slide!

Fake lovemaking and bbbj were great!

Rtm: high chance
Is she at Central area or move to East side?
Old 07-08-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 3
yoloman987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoloman987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/bi-er-massage/

Went back to Bi Er last week and quite wasted cos she leaving early next month. Bros who havent try her and go and try her cos limited time left! Big boobs plus can zhut, friendly character who will talk to you as well!
Old 07-08-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom12345 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/rainbow-massage/
Long overdue FR. One man’s meat is another man’s poison. Only for sharing.

Face: look alike the photo. Pre-milf with curvy body. Make up and meeting me. So it is a plus point.
Language: mandarin.
Height: about 1.6m.
Massage done on a bed.

When the door is open, she worn a long T shirt covering her full body without pant. Long hair with good smell, attractive lady, I said it is not bad.

Shower and lied down on the bed. The room is a little messy unlike other ML, so I would say bro with OCD.. just take it easy.

Attitude: talkative, make sure you get bored. Topic is variety flavour. Although I really want to rest and get a good massage, but I think it is okay to TCSS. She mostly okay with your needs and when I try to roam more, she remind me please be gentle. Mutual respect work well and I check for her permission before I proceed further.

Strength: considerably okay. Could be harder but I think she can relax my back and neck with elbow and grip, still okay.

HDLY: mostly groin, balls and penil head. She knows sensual point, I can’t hold it, moaning. I told her I might have premature eja, slow down a bit, she is okay.

HJ: I think the good 15 mins edging is really driving me crazy. I keep begging her not to torture me, but she keep insist doing it. Like holding your penil head like opening up water bottle, keep holding the root of your bro, tighting up your bro skin ensure you get maximum tease. I moan like crazy. After that, she allow me shot out, while I roaming her soft tits. She gently clean up my bro and I lie down to recover my breath.

Paid and left. I would say’s she very hardworking and willing to served.

RTM: likely will and when I save enough vitamin M
did she put those eye liners when you were there? looks nice if is really pre-milf and not milf haha
Old 07-08-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
did she put those eye liners when you were there? looks nice if is really pre-milf and not milf haha
So is milf or pre-milf?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 07-08-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckmatthias View Post
Amy
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/amy-massage/

Location: central/ north-east -- got mrt nearby but I drive: got condo parking; place is quite clean and hygienic
Looks: 9/10 -- again 99.999% like in the picture; especially the ones she is in black. Not syt cute type as you can see more model-pretty type
Body: 9/10 -- slim (not super lean like Shuangshuang but slim la good figure); her breasts are so beautiful omg nicely shaped and nice handful
Massage: 7/10 a bit piano type also I think better don't have high expectations here la
Gfe: quite good quite chatty when "resting" time and friendly and polite -- seems like nice girl (don't let the "dao" look scare you off at first)
Hj: best part-- sensual lie next to you let u hug and slowly stroke u first just teasing not using any lotion (like hugging young gf)
RTM- yes but try others
Overall: 7/10 -- not really tinewatcher but maybe more popular than Shuangshuang (so leaves "more" time to shower etc.; and also got a few more messages to reply in between).
main downside for me is the apartment has a mild cigarette smoke smell (even though place is clean) -- not super strong though.. kinda like those u smell in the hallways of atas ktv. But no smell on her personally though

----
All in all, if you like young and beautiful, pretty girls with good body stroking you off-- can try both above
Was Amy dressed like the last photo in her SLG ad when u visited her?
Old 07-08-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Oh if he refer to this one, Then I haven’t try before. The precious Joy I tried knew conversational English and is from Japan. Studying in SG uni. Maybe no longer doing.
Wa bro that joy confirm expensive sial haha if from Japan
Old 07-08-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
For CIM you can try Yue Yue https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yue-yue-massage/. She uses water to zhut all over your back and your little bro before BBBJ. It's quite a unique experience.

As for Joy https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joymassage/, she'll perform sensual on you first before ear cleaning (I requested for an 1 hour session with ear picking at normal rate). You'll experience shiokness twice: after HJ and after she cleans your ear. She uses new ear cleaning tools for each customer so there are no hygiene issues.
Wa bro thanks for your recommendation, feel like trying Joy alr since never really do before ear cleaning by ML haha

But searching for a good cim ML is tough nowadays
Old 07-08-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 2
Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxylene View Post
Is she at Central area or move to East side?
Hi bro, when I went she was located centrally. Would be good if u ask her directly 😬
Old 07-08-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Wa bro that joy confirm expensive sial haha if from Japan
Actually no leh, the standard SLG pricing. Was a little skeptical initially but she had all the typical japanese stuff like courtesy/bowing/shy. Later on she even apologized if her massage wasn't hard enough for me.

However because too courteous, can be difficult to have GFE too..

I even jokingly ask her if she does stuff like soapland
Old 07-08-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1498 / Power: 8
choctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud ofchoctest has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedonij View Post
Nope I dont think so. I forgot how I have her on WeChat. hahaha.

Wow. Hahaha. Such privilege!
Dont mind can share the contact? Upz you in advance
Old 07-08-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 13
millenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermillenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermillenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
For CIM you can try Yue Yue https://sglonelyguy-14.com/yue-yue-massage/. She uses water to zhut all over your back and your little bro before BBBJ. It's quite a unique experience.

As for Joy https://sglonelyguy-14.com/joymassage/, she'll perform sensual on you first before ear cleaning (I requested for an 1 hour session with ear picking at normal rate). You'll experience shiokness twice: after HJ and after she cleans your ear. She uses new ear cleaning tools for each customer so there are no hygiene issues.
Wah... Really tempted to try Yue Yue now. Thanks for the recommendation bro.
Old 07-08-2022, 09:27 PM
Wham Bam Thank You Ma’am!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5958 / Power: 18
bedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond reputebedonij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
Dont mind can share the contact? Upz you in advance
Huh bro…really? U wanna take the risk? I think it’s fake pictures leh. 😂 but if you insist I can send…but don’t blast me if it’s bad. PM me if you really want.
Old 07-08-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
TuaLingKong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Man Man from slg. Tried last week.

Her bookings will on time. I think I saw the bro before me while entering😁.

Location is convenient, near from MRT or have parking for drivers.

Clean place and clean towels.

Skills 👍, can get me to release twice (rare occurrence).

She get prettier by the minutes, a GND but not plain Jane. Easy conversation and can good to talk with.

Physical assets well proportion, on the slim side but still has boobs handful.

Now I understand her popularity.

RTM: Yes, when possible.
Old 07-08-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium20 View Post
Wah... Really tempted to try Yue Yue now. Thanks for the recommendation bro.
My advise is skip...totally a no go for me there are better choices out there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1