The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
melodymusic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

As I have recently got curious in ladyboy and have spent sometime in this thread for research purposes. This is my FR: After contemplating outside Rowell, finally pluck out my courage and went to OKC and ask for Ezara. I was worried that she is those big size LB but to my surprise she is petite with huge ass and super hot! There are 1 Thai lady sitting at the stairs seems hot too. Told her it’s my first time trying LB, she keep on teasing me and assure me that the experience going to be good.

She started by lying on my shoulder, strolling my pants, whisper in my ear and start licking and biting my chest. Is like GFE and slowly proceed to take off my clothing and started bj. After that move on to bed and ask me to try doggy, asking she or girl is better. To my surprise it is tight! I told her I was cumming and she took of the cd and start blowing me vigorously till I done.
Old 17-03-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
Natcha was my fave
Memory's can nvr get out of our mind...

Best slut
Old 17-03-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
Boeing was awesome. There was also May SF and Pong.

Ya got reminded of them too..
Old 18-03-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold
Any skinny Indian or Malay LB or CD,. sighted there ? Haven't been there in ages. Pls help.
Old 18-03-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by melodymusic View Post
As I have recently got curious in ladyboy and have spent sometime in this thread for research purposes. This is my FR: After contemplating outside Rowell, finally pluck out my courage and went to OKC and ask for Ezara. I was worried that she is those big size LB but to my surprise she is petite with huge ass and super hot! There are 1 Thai lady sitting at the stairs seems hot too. Told her it’s my first time trying LB, she keep on teasing me and assure me that the experience going to be good.

She started by lying on my shoulder, strolling my pants, whisper in my ear and start licking and biting my chest. Is like GFE and slowly proceed to take off my clothing and started bj. After that move on to bed and ask me to try doggy, asking she or girl is better. To my surprise it is tight! I told her I was cumming and she took of the cd and start blowing me vigorously till I done.
so is she or girl better?
Old 20-03-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Innocentfirst is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ly4sam View Post
been there yesterday
Laila
petite , beautiful, 5.5 , C , hour glass figure
not for bottom , small tool
kinda rush service, may be no chemistry.
is she like slim with slim tool?
Old 20-03-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3249 / Power: 12
1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute1ly4sam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentfirst View Post
is she like slim with slim tool?
yes, 3 inches max ..she cant top
Old 20-03-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn’t get Ezara today & tried Leila.
Ultra turn off with her poor GFE or the lack of it + SOP behavior.
Over faked moaning + nonchalant attitude.
Really a total waste of cum 😡
Into my banned list for sure
Old 20-03-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Couldn’t get Ezara today & tried Leila.
Ultra turn off with her poor GFE or the lack of it + SOP behavior.
Over faked moaning + nonchalant attitude.
Really a total waste of cum 😡
Into my banned list for sure
Leila is the super hot one, slender body with big eyes? The "Jade Rasiff" lookalike. Had her once a long long time ago. Never took her again since.
Old 20-03-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Leila is the super hot one, slender body with big eyes? The "Jade Rasiff" lookalike. Had her once a long long time ago. Never took her again since.
Should be. 1 of the most petite there.
Looks wise - ok but attitude sucks
Old 21-03-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

she’s the worst. had her few years ago in kl. saw her recently at rowell and have been thinking should i take her and teach her a lesson.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Leila actually looks really hot, and has a lofty attitude lol.

Lol the moment we got up the stairs before heading to cubicle was “pay me money first”

Was quite attracted by her looks and took her the other day.

Tbh it wasn’t a bad session. Cbj though, her body’s very hot. Very petite with nice made up boobs.

Had afew varying positions of fj.

I would return for a rtf.
Old 21-03-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HokkienPeng888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had Sejora on Saturday. Her service to me not bad cos I was prob her last for the day. Cute small erasers nipples that's good to play while she's blowing me. I topped her.
Old 21-03-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
she’s the worst. had her few years ago in kl. saw her recently at rowell and have been thinking should i take her and teach her a lesson.
Lol. Pls do me a favor & give her the worst punishment that u can unleash 😝
Old 22-03-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So we need to avoid Leila and puteri.
Am adding Amanda also, cos I wasn't able to.cum as she is a time.watchee and complain a lot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1