The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 21-03-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
momonoa123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

where is b*** located now?
Old 22-03-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
VickyM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Repost - any FR for sil*** from C*p**** ? Looking very refreshing. If anyone has tried pls share
Old 22-03-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
foreverunited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading through this thread went to the popular J*. However, they didn't have any slots available. I should have made an appointment. So instead went to the place in block 1**.

Therapist Name: W****
Language: Limited English.
Looks: 8.5/10. Slim and toned, and I found her very cute with a pretty smile. May not be for boob lovers.
Massage: 8.5/10
Service: 8/10 (high because of teasing and attitude)
Damage: 89 massage + 1B HJ + 1R tips for good attitude and massage.

Even though I know only English she made the effort to speak with me. Very cheerful lady. Massage was quite good and she put in a lot of effort. Good teasing. Even with the language barrier she was being flirty and joking. Roaming only allowed outside even though I offered extra which was disappointing; not sure if it was because it was my first time or if they don't allow it. But still left feeling satisfied.
Old 23-03-2024, 12:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
broowhat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After dinner , went to block 2xx and booked l*** l*** . First time booking her
Language: only spoke chinese with her .. she said her eng cmi
Looks: 8-9/10
massage: not those piano type .. really exert force 8-9/10
service: 9/10 (Very cheerful and good attitude, kept chatting never chase for time)
Damage : 100 inclusive massage hj+ top roam .. she got nice big and firm top

con’s- the place is curtain type .. just nice when i went i was the last customer

, did not manage to unlock super happy but bros can try ur luck .. she is new just came a few days ago ,very friendly overall . hj is not those super sonic type , got quite abit of teasing .
im new here so if anything i typed is wrong pls pardon me 🥲.

bros who want the contact can pm me
Old 23-03-2024, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongBaBao1111 View Post
Anyone tried J* new comer TT yet? Care to share your review thanks
Since no FR yet, so I went to try today myself.. Looks better in person than the meiyou photo in FB/wechat.. got a arm tattoo (quite big) which I only saw after the whole massage.. The massage itself is quite good for someone with a petite body size like TongTong, quite forceful..

Happy wise, the normal 1B only.. She, similarly to B**y, quite firm on not allowing upper roaming, only can roam butt (butt quite firm, apple butt).. can't roam south I think.. RTM, maybe? if more bros able to unlock more from her, or when I need a good massage..
Old 24-03-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 5
KongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongBaBao1111 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Since no FR yet, so I went to try today myself.. Looks better in person than the meiyou photo in FB/wechat.. got a arm tattoo (quite big) which I only saw after the whole massage.. The massage itself is quite good for someone with a petite body size like TongTong, quite forceful..

Happy wise, the normal 1B only.. She, similarly to B**y, quite firm on not allowing upper roaming, only can roam butt (butt quite firm, apple butt).. can't roam south I think.. RTM, maybe? if more bros able to unlock more from her, or when I need a good massage..

Gam xia many for your review, her teasing good bo?
Old 24-03-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverunited View Post
After reading through this thread went to the popular J*. However, they didn't have any slots available. I should have made an appointment. So instead went to the place in block 1**.

Therapist Name: W****
Language: Limited English.
Looks: 8.5/10. Slim and toned, and I found her very cute with a pretty smile. May not be for boob lovers.
Massage: 8.5/10
Service: 8/10 (high because of teasing and attitude)
Damage: 89 massage + 1B HJ + 1R tips for good attitude and massage.

Even though I know only English she made the effort to speak with me. Very cheerful lady. Massage was quite good and she put in a lot of effort. Good teasing. Even with the language barrier she was being flirty and joking. Roaming only allowed outside even though I offered extra which was disappointing; not sure if it was because it was my first time or if they don't allow it. But still left feeling satisfied.
wow.. 150???

jb $35 sgd
Old 25-03-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Surely k unlock more after RTMs btw, how old is TT?

Last edited by Gooner80; 25-03-2024 at 11:30 AM.
Old 25-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Sojung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Tall good figure B*** has started work at another spa along nucr, walking distance from the nearest station. She is now S***y; name changed as there is already a B there

Gonna say the PS standard by shop is high.
Hi bro , any hint on which spa ? I tried searching spas on fb page along nucr no s***y
Old 25-03-2024, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pringlesboy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orhkia View Post
heard F S spa L**** is back anyone try her yet?
have tried, would say massage is quite exceptional, really press until q shiok and very very good service as well. worth the visit if you are ever in the area.
Old 25-03-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongBaBao1111 View Post
Gam xia many for your review, her teasing good bo?
She only started teasing like 30 mins (of 90 mins) left.. but the teasing felt quite nice through..
Old 25-03-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Surely k unlock more after RTMs btw, how old is TT?
wahh.. I legit don't know leh, I never really talk to her about that.. =S
Old 26-03-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 1
dididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydididino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
wahh.. I legit don't know leh, I never really talk to her about that.. =S
She's 22 this year. Followed her last year at A***r sp*. Only HJ no top roam. Maybe some bro can unlock further.
Old 26-03-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
She's 22 this year. Followed her last year at A***r sp*. Only HJ no top roam. Maybe some bro can unlock further.
Pic definitely not look like 22yo will find one day to try her although i havent been there for sometimes.
Old 26-03-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody been to K*** Y*** Ge health and wellness? Is it total clean place?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1