The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-02-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/99-massage/

Visited her at chiobu road, real life not that pretty like ads photos.

Promoters never fail at hyping her. Haha.
thanks for your fr bro , me still contemplating who to book for next weekend haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
same goes for me, messaged a few times but no replies despite having my records in their database, but i think I can skip her now. thanks!
As per my newbie knowledge, they do use diff databases and was shared one kind bro here that, e.g. if ur number is entirely new (booking-wise) and you texts this ML and she's will take note that your that number as "No Records" so even if u manage to get into the database (which have a few), those ML that you subsequently book (where they uses the same database as the one who took note of u previously) will ignore ur msgs as it's deems No Records.
Old 19-02-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
HonestMRs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
https://sglonelyguy19.com/99-massage/

Visited her at chiobu road, real life not that pretty like ads photos.

Promoters never fail at hyping her. Haha.
While I respect your opinion that 99 is not up to your standard in terms of looks, I take offense at your insinuation that Bros who share their MRs are “Promoters”.

Wonder who in the current crop are Pretty by your standards. Would definitely like to visit them to see your high standards.
Old 19-02-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectgun View Post
Yesterday had my session with her last evening. Whole body aching and need a good and powerful run on my back. She provided very well balance strength in relaxing the muscle.Massage well done.
Sensual is the must.Die die must try the wonderful chair she has. It gives both party joy and fun. Seating of the chair, performing “fake” love making indeed drives the mind high. This chair good for both and depend who seat on it.
Hi bro
Thank for the FR , I admit the service from her is good but the only 1 point I dun like is she wear mask tru out the the session.
Old 19-02-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

http://sglonelyguy19.com/massage-shi-shi/

She looks like a returnee. But the PS very jia last. Bros any idea who is this.
Old 19-02-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Yeah, "B" is back, but will be on a short stint, dun miss the boat this time round.
https://sglonelyguy19.com/baby-massage/
Old 19-02-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismanicme View Post
xi xi stopped working already? Tried to book an appointment with her but she said she's resting....
Though she rtc in less than 2wks time, but don’t think she stopped work already. Likely just happen to be resting or timing buay gam
Old 19-02-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Bro @ulysses84 Be careful.
Wait people say U promoter LOL
Old 19-02-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
http://sglonelyguy19.com/massage-shi-shi/

She looks like a returnee. But the PS very jia last. Bros any idea who is this.
I’ve saved her WC contact as 糖果 if it rings a bell

Update: As shared by bro @xels she said she is using a friend’s WC account. Never came before. Not sure how true. Anyone donning red beret ? Will be busy with my regulars this week.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 19-02-2023 at 08:09 PM.
Old 19-02-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
didn't get to try her last time, gonna catch her this time.
Old 19-02-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
Understood that she had to switch to another place this weekend.
switching place again?
Old 19-02-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismanicme View Post
xi xi stopped working already? Tried to book an appointment with her but she said she's resting....
At least u got a reply.
Old 19-02-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
thanks for your fr bro , me still contemplating who to book for next weekend haha

As per my newbie knowledge, they do use diff databases and was shared one kind bro here that, e.g. if ur number is entirely new (booking-wise) and you texts this ML and she's will take note that your that number as "No Records" so even if u manage to get into the database (which have a few), those ML that you subsequently book (where they uses the same database as the one who took note of u previously) will ignore ur msgs as it's deems No Records.
Tbh I don’t think it’s a problem with records. For example I know my record is at least good enough for other MLs to at least reply to my message. Even if you are not picking up the appointment cos of records I thought it is at least basic courtesy to reply and say why, so the potential customer can at least give up and close off. Not replying to me is like… don’t even know why, either she’s busy or she just don’t want to take you, or your message never got sent through etc.
Old 19-02-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Weiweiweijie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short review on Rui Rui.

https://sglonelyguy19.com/rui-rui-massage/

Looks: Not really like the advertised photos but still very pleasant and pretty.

Body: Flat tummy. Nice rack. Boobs B+ soft and nice to grab.

Massage: Got some strength. Will always check with you if the strength is good.

Sensual: Soft moan, great BBBJ, FN as advertised, catbath lick and suck and bit all over my body..full auto roaming allowed.

RTM: Yes
Old 19-02-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Tbh I don’t think it’s a problem with records. For example I know my record is at least good enough for other MLs to at least reply to my message. Even if you are not picking up the appointment cos of records I thought it is at least basic courtesy to reply and say why, so the potential customer can at least give up and close off. Not replying to me is like… don’t even know why, either she’s busy or she just don’t want to take you, or your message never got sent through etc.
yeah but i heard from some MLs that replying will cost them $ and some of them are lazy to top up their prepaid card so they will only reply to the customers that they're fixing an appointment with which is why they prefer to communicate using wechat after first booking. Some of the popular mls are also swamped with messages everyday so replying to everyone of them will be kinda costly as well but yeah i agree with you, it would be alot better if they at least tell us what is issue so that we don't have to keep second guessing.
Old 19-02-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
emuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to beholdemuLord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcone View Post
She didn't mention about a change of location last week. It's just that she goes to wherever is arranged for her.

Seems was told of the move only these few days
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1